Smoking cigarettes is final stage of redpill

Smoking cigarettes is final stage of redpill

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axwqDi9ecyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2017
>Stays alive for his relatives

ISHYGDDT

Neekeri.

You smell like shit,
Your teeth get crooked
You hair gets yellow
Your skin gets fucked up

/thread

Are you a manchild?

HAHAH fucking manchild :D non of this is true.

you are addicted and you are looking validation for your degenerate shit

fuck you finland

>2016 does not burn smokes
TTETT

Sounds like manchild projection, not everybody get addicted like you do

Big Tabaco has to shill on 4chin now.
What a sad time for them

Did your mum say it's bad :-(

New pasta has born! :D

Röök's are not addictive. No one forces you to burn pack a day fucking manchidl :D

> Tastes good
> Smells good
> spice up
> relaxes
> Provide social Boost
> Women are weak
> Other men give appreciation
> Looks cool anyway evening
> While waiting to give to do
> September to get out of bed in the morning
> Good piece of cake for protecting the army
> September take a break from work
> You can always offer a gentleman cigarette
> Or fire
> Remains well in the mouth

Bonus:
> Wasting 3-7 times a week for 1 hour at the gym in order to get a woman
> Could many times more pussy in plain tobacco smoking,

List good reasons to burn could go on forever.

What a fucking shitty translation of the great original meme.

paska lanka tapa ittes

Look , if you stop doing this chilling and start lobbying for less taxes on cigarretes in my country maybe i'll give you money.

Holy shit is it always the same fin doing this copypasta or is it some guy with a proxy?

Also sage.

yes good goyim, pay to poison yourself

>uli uli

Are you sure you understand all the depth in this masterpiece?

Manchild :DDDDDD

hyvä lanka

wtf i love cigarettes now

I understand that most of you, ladies and snowboarders, there are really wimps so that it is not dare to even taste tupakkia. Stand at break halfway out of the metal alloy, hands in his pockets and head frozen in fear as the lamb on pasture alone with the wolf pack. Perhaps you may occasionally have a look at your cell phone lungisti comfortable I slept like a nice girl you email someone. Huh. Fortunately, you will after all take a breather between relief when someone breaks down an icy situation alfa throw a flap which tekonauratte moment even if you even heard it a second alpha from behind.

To make matters worse you come every night to do board thread on how to get tyty-Yde. Is not it ever occurred to me that the problem could be smokefree? I do not even want to fuck with you ihmispaskoille, but mainly shawls that because of a few euros a day can not be bothered to live their youth to the fullest. It röökin burning is cheaper than generous for which you will have to give my virginity.

oon 15-vuotias tyttö demistä

Ota tää :D

No shit nigger. Only virgin betanerds dont smoke.

Bump

State of smokers become cheaper non-smoking. Cancer treatments are cheaper than special treatments 90-year-olds and endless surgeries, cancer often die at a young age so that pensions do not have to pay for decades and then still on the side of tobacco taxes. Smoker is a hero, and the state should encourage people to smoke. It is futile to imagine receive treatment for any ailment of old age in a country that this is coming. Therefore, you should do something in front of it, that is choking on his own shit before the actual old age.

Well, when the hell can not stand the man condition the amount of pussy. Röökin had to stop the burning pussy when it came to the doors and windows. Mistress upset when the balcony door we were beating up constantly when teenage girls were trying to get to suck dick. The situation reminded the closest zombie invasion, but the brain stead girls shouting "kulliaaaa, kulliaaaa". Koomisinta here is that I live on the sixth floor so the girls really climbed up to the balcony along the launders directly next to the balcony. Also, the movement of the city turned out to be impossible in the long term because there is nowhere to be received in peace. Now that I have got rid of tobacco pilluakin should be no more a couple of times a week, but otherwise my life is much easier.

My look when I burn Camelia. Fucking nössöt, smoking is one of the greatest pleasures in life, and it's a good stress remover. I've been smoking for six years, and no health problems has not come. Smoking is fucking alffaa and prove you're not a fucking coward trendy.

BTW in the image here me with my GIRL friend at the president castle party at independence day. What were you doing then? Beating off at home how you don't smoke? :DDD Shoutings

>Falling for the tobacco jew

I seriously hope you guys don't... Even us niggers know better than that.

>MOM, I GOT THE AFRICA PROXY WORKING!!!

Kys

Lauantain piti olla juhlapäivä 19-vuotiaalle Kalle Havumäelle. Hyvä ystävä oli tullut Rovaniemeltä asti ja pojat olivat suuntaamassa keikalle Helsingin Nosturiin. Päällimmäisenä illasta jäi kuitenkin mieleen pettymys, kun helsinkiläinen ravintola käännytti pojat tylysti oveltaan.

Keikkaa ennen Havumäki ja hänen ystävänsä olivat käyneet syömässä hampurilaiset ja juomassa limsaa hampurilaisravintolassa. Alkoholia ei kumpikaan ollut nauttinut.

Kun Mokoma-yhtyeen keikkaan oli vielä aikaa, päättivät nuoret mennä istumaan hetkeksi Nosturia vastapäätä sijaitsevaan Hemingway's-ravintolaan. Ravintolan ovella Havumäki hieman kompasteli, kuten hänellä vammastaan johtuen on joskus tapana. Ravintolan työntekijä oli huomannut kompuroinnin ja tulkinnut nuorten miesten olevan humalassa.

- Hän oli sanonut, että sisääntulo oli sen verran haparoivaa, että te ette ole tervetulleita tänne, kertoo Kallen äiti, TV1:n uutistenlukija Marjukka Havumäki.

It's that finn again that calls everyone a manchild. Didn't you get banned already?

Smoking affects blood circulation. As a young sufferer (mostly depression) of androgenic alopecia, I stopped smoking because it may improve my situation. If I weren't balding I'd be happily smoking like every 20 yo.

who's forcing you to buy a pack every day fucking peat gavel :D

A rare flag, guys!

And trips!

It's so cool!

Not smoking IS the definition of manchidl you peat gavel

>> "Mutku can become cancerous uliuli"

Fuck you die tomorrow in a car accident, dreading the car? Or you can get cancer, but quite otherwise. If you live in constant stressaten of all the risks you're wasting your life. Besides, the most important thing is not the quantity but quality. IS THERE: D nice to sit in the rocking chair, then 80v senile and be proud of it when you do not burn the neighbor's Vesa 65vuotiaana died of lung cancer when he was still in his right mind and kustessaan the podium. You again suffer from Alzheimer's disease and paskot diapers.

Most likely, anyway you drink alcohol, and not "ruin the health of the" sharks in the fireplace no longer at that stage.

Fucking dweeb. Go to this particular röökille.

Lol you both die and give more money through taxes #FEELTHEBURN

I've worked in labs that do cigarette testing for government quality assurance (tar amounts, nicotine %, etc). The lab crew received a drawer full of free packs for their own use (not prototypes). There were 5 of us in the lab, none of us smoked even after receiving free smokes. That should tell you how shit cigarettes are.

> What 's your name?
So what was !?
WAS WHAT! ??
2015 Do not smoke smokes NOW FUCKING POOR lungs out THAT BEFORE YOU asthma attacks you can leave your wallets at that ONTO THE TABLE

You're drunk Finland. Go to bed

Pipe smoking: manlier, less dangerous to health, smells better

>tfw i hate smoking but i still smoke because i dont wanna be a manchild

report and hide, gentlemen

There is no big tobacco anymore. Hardly anyone smokes. That's why all the brands are fucking with their quality and cutting corners and going "discount" or trying to pass off shitty new filters as improvements n shit.
Smoking was the leading cause in my very real, very early heart attack.
I loved every goddamned smoke, but those little fuckers tried to kill me and very nearly did.
Blue pill for sure.

*tips fedora*

>2017
>Doesn´t smoke free cigarettes

Are you retarded?

What's up PEAT GAVELS?

How does it feel when you're not going to achieve anything like this in your life?

> M-mu but nonsmokers is in poor condition
Thank you for your knowledge of health information the teacher behind the screen, which is not allowed to even up the ass from your computer.

> RO-röökaajat hengästyy easily
Heikkokeuhkolla not even have enough energy in the morning to go out for a breath of oxygen and smokes.

What is the real excuse not to use the smokes and really achieve something in your life?

>Smoking was the leading cause in my very real, very early heart attack.

And? Was life a contest who will live the longest without a heart attack?

>I loved every goddamned smoke, but those little fuckers tried to kill me and very nearly did.

Who forced you to smoke pack a day, fuckin peatgavel?

> 2016
> Do not smoke smokes indoors

Are you bullied in school coward, pathetic man mentally retarded child, or both?

> M mutku landlord gets angry

So? Was life in the competition who will live the longest rented house without the eviction?

> Siihe will mark the ceiling !!!

No ice, if there is not a minor and is able to burn steadily in the apartment, so the roof darkens evenly.

> S .. it will take MUN VALKONEN ROOF !!!

Who compelled to buy an apartment, which is a hell of an ugly roof Valkonen, fucking peat gavel

What the fuck is this thread? Is it a group of drunk Finns on their mobile in a bar?

Famous quotes from philosophers
> Röögito, ergo sum non hominis virilem
> I smoke, Therefore I am not a man-child

I understand that most of you, ladies and snowboarders, there are really wimps so that it is not dare to even taste tupakkia. Stand at break halfway out of the metal alloy, hands in his pockets and head frozen in fear as the lamb on pasture alone with the wolf pack. Perhaps you may occasionally have a look at your cell phone lungisti comfortable I slept like a nice girl you email someone. Huh. Fortunately, you will after all take a breather between relief when someone breaks down an icy situation alfa throw a flap which tekonauratte moment even if you even heard it a second alpha from behind.

To make matters worse you come every night to do board thread on how to get tyty-Yde. Is not it ever occurred to me that the problem could be smokefree? I do not even want to fuck with you ihmispaskoille, but mainly shawls that because of a few euros a day can not be bothered to live their youth to the fullest. It röökin burning is cheaper than generous for which you will have to give my virginity.

State of smokers become cheaper non-smoking. Cancer treatments are cheaper than special treatments 90-year-olds and endless surgeries, cancer often die at a young age so that pensions do not have to pay for decades and then still on the side of tobacco taxes. Smoker is a hero, and the state should encourage people to smoke. It is futile to imagine receive treatment for any ailment of old age in a country that this is coming. Therefore, you should do something in front of it, that is choking on his own shit before the actual old age.

>destroy endurance
>destroy sexual performance
>smell like burning ass
>old hag dragon breath
>high risk/ low reward
>fuel tobacco tycoons

there is absolutely nothing redpill about cigarettes, even in moderation, you still end up submitting yourself to an inanimate object, giving your hard earned money to tobacco tycoons, influencing a younger generation to do the same and destroying your personal health. It isn't even about dying early it's that for what life you do have you will be out of breath, have lower sexual performance and lower hygiene. The exact opposite of what is a red pill. you sir must be pushing the tobacco agenda in reaction to the vaping epidemic. Nice try.

1/10 to get me to answer your blatant tomfoolery.

sage

It's a meme you dip

Did you know that Röökijäbä, real name Dana White, is one of the world's top 10 alfoista

> Burn smokes
> CEO of the world's largest MMA organization UFCn
> 9% of Zuffa, LCCsta that manages UFCta
> Estimated wealth of $ 300 million
> Makes a series of six playback bench 140 kg weights
> Giving a face to smoking
> Now serves also as a sideline in promoting sales of tobacco companies

Waiter, this pasta is stale.
When will Mongol rape babies stop trying to force this shitty meme?

SHOUTINGS, we really struck the MANCHILD nest with Sup Forums pol. MANCHILD CENTRAL of the INTERNET, virgins who don't even smoke smokes

I love it! Convincing the pol-tards to give themselves cancer... it's a brilliant idea, OP. However, it's gonna take a long time to do anything. Maybe we can come up with some ways to get them to kill themselves quickly instead?

Massage from röökidude

youtube.com/watch?v=axwqDi9ecyo

t: manbabby

Nah. It was perfect

the shills are strong today

>> "Mutku can become cancerous uliuli"

Fuck you die tomorrow in a car accident, dreading the car? Or you can get cancer, but quite otherwise. If you live in constant stressaten of all the risks you're wasting your life. Besides, the most important thing is not the quantity but quality. IS THERE: D nice to sit in the rocking chair, then 80v senile and be proud of it when you do not burn the neighbor's Vesa 65vuotiaana died of lung cancer when he was still in his right mind and kustessaan the podium. You again suffer from Alzheimer's disease and paskot diapers.

Most likely, anyway you drink alcohol, and not "ruin the health of the" sharks in the fireplace no longer at that stage.

Fucking dweeb. Go to this particular röökille :D

Ebin bump

> tastes/smells good
Only after you get addicted. Pipe tobacco smells much better before smoking it than after. Cigarettes smell like shit both before and after.
> relaxes
No, it is a weak stimulant. Better than coffee, but not even comparable with illegal shit.

Redpilled alphas are smokings Cigar

case röökijäbä

It is widely known that Finland is a world-class meemintuottajamaa and one of the best in the world. Many Finns memes have spread to the international popularity of Finnish forcing them foreigners boards. Finnish meemitaitoja valued in the international boards, and Finnish meemejä often pdetään exotic and dänkkeinä.

Röökiyhtiön strategy has been thus:
> Force röökinpoltto meemiksi ylilaudalla
> When it has reached the fine meemistatuksen ylilaudalla, start 4chanin and other boards raiding stimulation (this is not necessarily even need to do, it usually becomes popular ylismeemejä force just by orgaanisestikkin nyymien 4chanissa).
> Successful forcing the röökijäbä achieve international meemistatuksen and is a symbol of the anti-tobacco ideology.

I went from never in my life to 5 packs a day all due to recurring Finnish smoking meme threads on Sup Forums pol.

I just don't want to be a peat gavel.

SHOUTINGS! :D did your mum forget to change you diapers or what?

MANCHILD excuses, shoutings
>Waa mommy told you get addiced and it tastes bad

I bet you are a manchild manlet :D

MFGA

hmmhm hm

why would anyone smoke cigs in 2017 when vaping is far superior in every possible way?

>much healthier
>actually cheaper than non-shit cigs
>don't need to take it outside/doesn't coat everything in your house/car with brown shit that will never wash out
>looks cooler, gets you more pussy when vaping in public
>and most importantly: much better high

there is literally no excuse for smoking cigarettes in 2017.

The smoking plan I just filed with the bullied, mentally handicapped and both, lists me, my men, Peat Gavel here but only one of you!

Smoking is slavery, though, and it doesn't actually bring you anything useful. The good feeling you get from smoking is just the feeling of withdrawal pains being eased, and the withdrawal pains that are eased were themselves caused by the previous cigarette that you smoked. Read Allen Carr's stuff - he was right about the mechanism of how it works.

Look at all of these manchilds :D

My figure when talking about smoking in pol is like hitting a anthill with a stick. Except instead of ants you have MANCHILDREN, because POL is the central for VIRGIN, NONSMOKING MANCHILDREN, SHOU FUCKING TINGS

>he vapes

I'm 24 and am going to give up. I don't want lung cancer

They make everything immediately more complicated if you need surgery. I work with medical records and I often see surgeries delayed because the person has cotine in their system. The records themselves don't say why, but according to google it increases the chances of a surgical site infection. And given that hospitals are full of sick people and constantly fighting MRSAs, that's some pretty serious business.

Also cigarettes are expensive.

Basically, smoking steals your pleasure and then gives some of it back to you, and like a good little slave you're happy when the pleasure comes back. But you haven't gained anything, only lost.

Fcking degenerate smokers.

>BROOOO I VATE DUUUUUD
Are you going to tell me next that "I SMOKE WEED BRO, WEED IS BETTER BROOO" Shoutings at the manchild in denial

Was life a contest about who will live the longest without a lung cancer?

Fucking peatgavel

>Also cigarettes are expensive.

No they are not. No one forces you to buy pack a day from R-kiosk when you can buy them from venäjä. Dumb manchild.

Because fedora neckbeards do this too? Who wants to look like them?

Truly bizzare. I'm impressed.

i can even see through your blatant highschool peer pressure techniques insulting us so that young lukers think this is how non smokers are treated in the real world. so here let me help you:

>tell malboro that they shouldn't hire drunk finnish to do a mans job

>please try to find something more offensive than manchild... i am seriously laughing at you that you think this has any pull here. you are making yourselves look like "manchilds"

>go home. you are drunk and we all see through this ruse as if you announced yourselves as shills

this is the internet not some highschool where the cool kids rule

have fun with your limp dick

sage

Nice quads you cherry-picking doof

>literally sacrificing your body and mental freedom to tobacco companies
>redpilled

Thou shalt not make logical fallacies

>funding ritual child rape and murder

Being a manchild steals all your pleasures and gives none back, smoking is the default state for humans, not like you manchildren would realize that