Why is Sup Forums racist. You're ugly, obese autists that won't procreate. I'm genuinely curious, though

Why is Sup Forums racist. You're ugly, obese autists that won't procreate. I'm genuinely curious, though.

Other urls found in this thread:

ojs.geneseo.edu/index.php/great/article/viewFile/153/115
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ugly obese autists that wont procreate.

Great observation there, great argument.

It's ironic, most of us here have friends of different ethnicities

Why did you post a gorilla while calling others ugly?

Okay, nice to know - I guess.

My penis isn't racist.

>1 by this ID

will get 600 replies

everyone here is a fucking retard

Agreed, we should take our dark brothers in arms

Racism is a marxist meme invented by Leon Trotsky.
Its only purpose has been to stop Europeans from realizing their cultural and racial values in order to to steal its wealth and to produce an uninformed easily controllable mass of people with no heritage.

Fuck off su4ka

What a disgusting creature.

>racist

You misspelled realist. You can't deny that by letting in an overabundance of economic migrants and "refugees" you're not going to be fucking over your sons & daughters when it comes to employment opportunity.

Found your bf

t. muslim

>liking this mutant
Kill yourself, Hans.

Go away shulz pls

Experience, when 9 out of 10 shitskins give you bad experience you start to avoid them.

Why does her face seem darker than the rest of her skin?
And I don't just mean the palms of her hands (though I always wondered about that too)

>

More user

>You're ugly, obese autists that won't procreate.
At least I'm not a nigger.

I live in an all white area, so it's easy for me to meet people halfway. But I'm not to blind to see the harm Europe has brought us. And some races are more prone to degeneracy than others. It is what it is.

Never breed with a niggress that dark

>flag
Is germany the literal european canada?

Fucking hell man
Who is this

Damn
Dats the only negrose i would lick her ass and bite her clit while the pussy juice drip on my face smelling her sweaty ass and going in dry while he moans and climax her fluids all over my body

Sup Forums is not in fact racist. The shills of the killer elite are racist the leaf flags are racist but the real people don`t give a shit.

Why are you here nigger?

Deportation? When your country denies refugee or something you don't even make sure that person left the country. No attempts are made because 'waah it's raciist' and let common people deal with it, people deciding these things don't give a shit because they have money shield and will never be in close proximity of their decision.

Okay, that's a valid point. I'm all for empirical forensically based evidence, especially when it comes to violent crime. Any attempts at solving the situation? Deportation?

>forgot to turn on the camera flash
Came out a little too dark

cringe

you alt-right kiddies with your reddit memes are a blight on this board.

Forget about us, why are you posting charred corpses on pol?

she works at a charcoal factory

You will be white nigger, no matter how much plastic you put in your body

Black faces are racist you know

t. netflix exec.

It's called makeup you stupid nigger.

nigger pussy is rank as fuck

should have a "not for human consumption" label attached

That explains her dirty hands.

>double spacing

Not ugly or obese just want my people to succeed
Inb4. Le 65%
Check them

more bad experiences than good involving niggers, and it just seems to keep being like that. Niggers are incapable of bettering themselves, just look at africa.

Fuck are we looking at here.

This is a boi right?

ITS BECAHSE GOD TOLD HER TO PUT HER HANDS AGAINST THE WALL WHILE HE WAS PAINTING HER

Why do Germans have such a fetish for black people ?

Yeah, no one knows. It's one of those great mysteries in life.

TIL 120 pounds is overweight

There is something 'off' with your picture OP. And I'm not talking about the difference in skin tone. Photoshop? genuinely curious.

I live with blacks, they are rude, violent, smell bad, steal anything not nailed down, do drugs, make noise at all hours, dont work, dont care for their kids, hate me because I am white and work. Literally why would I not hate people like this when forced to deal with them daily and sleep with a shotgun all night.

Are you guys the ones with a fucking "BLACK HITLER" running for office?

nah man, i'm /fit/
>>>/reddit/

Why does the nigger lack the nigger nose?

hahaha it's true. it's the basis of all of your anger. the reason everyone here is obsessed with white genocide or whatever is due to a sexual pathology of knowing you are all unfuckable. nobody wants to fuck you, and you're a shit stain on civilization (your pure great white civilization as well)

This is a true finland's miss helsinki

I kind of want to fuck that alien not gonna lie

>Obese
while some are, the majority is not.
>Ugly
comes with being obese, but some people are just ugly, most people are just average.
>autist
You dont know what that word means it seems.
>procreate
You would be suprised at how many ugly ass people have children, I mean how else did you get born?

Do you really sleep with a shotgun?

I've lived in ghettos. Was mostly puerto ricans. There were shootings, stabbings, drugs being dropped out of third story windows, all that fun shit.

>steal anything not nailed down

Some people might think it's hyperbole, but this is actually true. We don't mean "black people steal many things". What we mean is, "black people steal anything that's not bolted to the floor".

Actually went up from 140 lbs to 154 lbs at 6'0

Why are darker people so sweaty? Like you shake some spics hand and its fucking wet from the sweat, also i find their hands disgusting when their skin on the palms has 100 fucking lines, like some grandma after suntan

I'm not. Move along.

Did you just stereotype an entire community based on the actions of a few... how unfair

Not everybody on here is actually racist but if disagreeing with SJW left wing bullshit automatically labels somebody a racist then it will push that person further into the realm of the "alt right"

RACIST!

that girl has been photoshopped.

i bet she isnt black, shes a white girl.

I almost did modeling when I was a little younger. Now what?

Fag.

Why is she so freaky? Even black ppl don't look like that

actually you can deny that. that argument is shortsighted and completely ignores the more prominent problem of an economic equality that already exists in that society. the amount of economic resources a migrant takes is minuscule, especially compared to the amount of economic resources being stolen by the filthy rich

Photoshop

african hands are really disgusting to look at

Not everyone on Sup Forums is a racist, though I will give you that there's a fair chunk what act like it. Still, you could say the same about the various non-whites around the world, on whatever the racist types rant on them for.

Me, I hate other cultures pretty much across the board, when it comes down to it. But, fortunately, culture =/= race.

>politics
>News
>Current events
Reminder to sage and report all these bait threads

oh, so you're a pussy

This, i'm black but leftist, libtard, SJW are the scum of america who give power to the etablishment.

oh, yeah, I'm not racist, I just hate subhuman shitstain niggers who can't build a civilization and destroy every one they move to

races that weren't complete failures at life and evolution like the east asians are fine, but you jealous walking victim complexes need to just die so everyone else can stop wasting resources on you

I'm married and have a good job and have been coming here for years. Sounds like you're projecting.

You're a freshman and you just discovered rich people. You don't belong here. Pls go.

When I was a small child, the first time I shook the hand of a black guy, I tried to wipe the dark away afterwards.

Speak for yourself

>degeneracy

says the guy posting on Sup Forums hahaha. god you're fucking dumb

Yes I live in a ghetto I am harassed daily and have to sleep with a gun to protect myself from home invasion since I am the only person on the block who works a real job. 99% of these niggers deal drugs or mug people for a living.

Fuck off nigger or kike.
Blacks are subhuman smelly apes and we don't fucking like them or their women who are basically men.

>multiple posts by this ID

They're getting smarter. I encourage everyone to dump racial statistics, but do so while saging, and avoid giving (You)s

that model is called "black hannah"

see uses some sort of "black" makeup, because her arms are much lighter. she wears a ton of makeup.

>Why is Sup Forums racist
Too intelligent to be race-ignorant

>Friends: zero (0)

They stole my stove once while I was at work. I cant keep anything of value in my apartment. All I can have is junk furnature and book. Its amazing niggers never steal books.

Dark skin is repulsive and I'm tired of seeing it everywhere in my own country.

It really is that simple for me.

Those fucking cut marks across her arm

>White men have a fascination with the bodies of women, especially black women. Instead of the use of African women’s bodies through forced rape during slave times, the hypersexualization of women through hip hop culture allows for a white gaze on black female sexual bodies.

>This is a continuation of slavery mindset in the twenty-first century that is being perpetuated not only by black rappers, but many of the white audiences who fuel the consumer base. There is nothing inherently sexual about black women, but instead, there is a sexuality placed upon their bodies, first by colonizers, then by the slaveholders, and now by the popular media.

ojs.geneseo.edu/index.php/great/article/viewFile/153/115

You're a racist OP. And the worst kind of racist actually.

>I'm black
>flag
Checks out

god, you're such a pussy. it's not wonder this white genocide thing is so easy for us

This

Bli med i motstandsbevegelsen bror!

we are being hacked by russkies

I'm not racist, I'm just being told I was. From my point of view I'm just a realist. You can't deny people are different.
Our cultures are different. Ultimately we're all unique. Doesn't mean we can't be friends. Of course people disagree sometimes. Nothing special about that.
This is just how things are. Russians for example are often drunk. Especially on weekends. Portuguse are often depressed.
Let that sink in. You probably have racist thoughts too. Take your pick. Observe yourself and judge your thoughts. This is the truth, that is the truth. Hope you realize everbody does that. I do this, you do this. See the picture you posted. People are people, always. Only a fool would think we were equal. Such a thing is a judgement already.Treat it as you want. You should accept diversity as it is.
Or rather, you should dare to be different.
Understanding eachother is crucial.
Remember who you are. My hope is that we can live in peace. Or at least don't kill eachother. That's maybe asked to much.
Hope should never die though. Either that or we'll go straight to hell. Remember our history. We are violent by nature. It's the how evolution made us. Let's not forget that. Luckily we can change, if we want to. Deep down inside we all want peace.
In theory at least. Except when life is getting hard. In a crisis we're reduced to instinct. No matter what you want to believe. Hard to bypass your programming. Especially if you're not very intelligent. Remember how dumb people are. Sex, Money, Food, fast cars.
Love doesn't really exist. Even the most intelligent are still driven. Everyone is.
Probably even those who deny it. Time will tell. Or will just go down the drain.
Not our decision. I think we'll just have to be frank. Granted, we all have a chance.
Hope for the best. Transcent your limitations.

Replace the boon population with these harmless shlubs, yes please, that'd be great.

she's got super dark foundation on. look at that line on either side of nose... that's some alien effects makeup artistry right there to make her nose appear thin