Is there any group of people on this planet that is more disgusting, inbred and subhuman than the Turks?

Is there any group of people on this planet that is more disgusting, inbred and subhuman than the Turks?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxzOFPyJ60vwRlNvYlRZWF9GSVk
twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/840695139244879872
youtube.com/watch?v=XPIINbHAx-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews that enable them and krauts that import them

why turks are so hairy

what did they mean by that? do the oranges represent the dutch people? do they want to kill dutch next?

Jews

Democrats.

Yes! People who are intolerant about other peoples cultures, and the Dutch!

>Is there any group of people on this planet that is more disgusting, inbred and subhuman than the Turks?

Maybe Pakistanis or something.

I thought muslims were supposed to wear headscarfs. How come they don't do so?

Yes, Hans. They literally want to go war with us. I'm seeing Turks all over social media boasting about how they're gonna take over our country.

Roaches manage to make me even more mad than dindus and other arabs. Pic related is things that make me happy.

I really hope they try some shit. It does nothing but good for us.

wow, we have to unite fellow europeans, the turkish menace is getting out of hand

turks are jerks

Honestly we should just kick them out of NATO and nuke them.
Would put an end to this whole "turkroach into EU" BS too.

Theyre actually redpilling normies very fucking hard. Erdogan shouldve never called our entire pouplation nazis. That lies for most normies pretty sensetive. And if they try to pick a fight the Turks are so nationalistic they will turn on every Dutch person.

NO

>not sure if first attempt in Muslim conquer or false flag to push eu army

that feeling when i don't yet have instructions which side to support

>that link

desu this would all but guarantee Le Pen win and Geert as well.

but seriously man 400,000 turks in Holland? that's a lot more than I had thought

you support europa you faggot

>google drive link
>not clicking on it

retard

How about you support us? Your flag is even inspired by us. What the fuck Ivan.

As in history, Netherlands would win after just a few naval battles because turks are shit at everything.

Even more in Germany. Immigration is just another form of warfare.

since when is russia with europe? yuro down = russia up

Why is Erdogan so fucking deranged?

>Is there any group of people on this planet that is more disgusting, inbred and subhuman than the Turks?
everyone south of Slesvig-Holsten are equally roaches in my book.

>Armenia
Why do Turks so aggressively deny the Armenian genocide?

Have these turkroaches lynched the people inside the Dutch Embassy yet?

turks are actually nice people, hospitable, warm hearted, basically the same as other souther europeans. erdogan is a corrupt piece of shit
dont confuse the people and the government

I really pray that there will be blood and this will be a catalyst for the nationalist rise. These dirty roaches are actually dumb enough to try something.

>because people do not vote for their president
Think again

They don't have the stones for that, remember, Turks are cowards.

>the same as other souther europeans
>Turk on a vpn
Nice try Mehmet.

Is this going to be the beginning of WW3?

The wimminz do

>Serbia praising roaches
What the fuck am i reading.

A child wouldnt accept that he did something wrong either. Theyre subhumans with underdeveloped emotional levels. I like Serbia but dude. Fuck off. We live with Turks and theyre cancer.

Mount & Blade tho

FELÜN ORDU GÜLEN DONGEL KOKSEL SIS TÜRKA TÜRKA CEP KILIM CENK ABLÜBLÜ TÜRKA

i see what you did there

I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that. Sorry.

It's a Kosovar muslim shit not a Serb. There is not a single Serb that would praise the roaches.

Maybe Erdogan wants this.

THis is accurate

Joj suti pederu

how fucked is it that you border their shithole country?

Last I checked it wasn't Erdogan but these "nice" Turkish people rioting in the streets. Erdogan may be corrupt but he says jump and an alarming number of "Dutch" Turks jump.

Why are police dogs always licking their ass?

To get the taste of Turkroach out of their mouth.

>Comars
>Turks
They're proud Ottoman warriors!
Most of them dislike Atatürk.

The first reply is literally
>muh dik

twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/status/840695139244879872

Yeah that poor pupper. He does a good job though but still sad he has to touch such disgusting creatures with his bare mouth.

Very. T*rks are subhumans. Nastiest of the nasty. They don't try to start shit cuz they know we hate them to death.

The roach government are about to try a Kosovo scenario here. We have 8% muslims who are pure Bulgarians forcefully converted to islam during the slavery, but the impotent government and strong roach propaganda convinced them they are roach descendants. Shit will go down in a decade if Erdoroach stays in power and tries to build a neo ottoman empire.

Same reason why you deny Jewish genocide.

>*roaches praising roaches
ftfy

We're actually right about the Holocaust though.

yeah I've known Germany has had them for decades. I did an exchange program in high school with a German family and EVERY SINGLE PERSON I talked to about the Turks said the SAME FUCKING SHIT that they dont integrate well and only a handful do. You'd think the liberal school teacher mother would be supportive of the Turks right? You'd think the braindead teenage school girls wouldn't give a shit either right? All of them across the board despised them, for the most part, but would accept someone who was truly integrated, but that was rare.

It's just funny how my personal experience with actual Germans who didn't have to worry about my opinion as a foreigner told me the truth of the migrant situation back then. and how very very different it is nowadays, or at least in public discussions

The Netherlands has not denied the holocaust.

Western Europe

They are so fucking retarded words cant describe it. 400k turks minus 300k children, old folks and people unfit for combat means 100k minimal armed roaches vs 48k armed troops.. That plus the average turk is a fat hairy fuck who smokes 60 cigs a day, not quite impressive soldiers if you ask me

I had Turkish female friend who was pretty open minded and liberal, but if you said anything negative about Turks and Turkey then she revealed her power level.

Poor guy, i hope you literally gas those fucks. I think Turkey wont last long since theyre not cooperating with ((them)) Plus America likes Kurds alot for some reason. So shit might go down soon.

But we are allowed to deny it!

no they're not, I was there, they're arrogant to everyone but themselves

Red pilled Dutchmen inbound. This is great.

But Sup Forums does. Yet, they claim that Armenian genocide is the truth.

I wouldn't care if I didn't meet both Turks and Armenians and realized that even Turks are somehow less subhuman than those "people" they've allegedly genocided.

No, the only ones coming close are somalis

t. Balija iz Sandžaka

well they can't just accept it after denying it for the last century, also reparations

>Turkish menace
Let's now forget about the
>"refugee" menace
>Somalian menace
>Afghan menace
>Libyan menace
Etc etc.

I love how everyone's hate for turkroaches brings us all together

yes,burgers

Its literally like, Free redpills for our normies and we dont even need to do effort for it.

Tuks have been our burden for fucking years now. Refugees are the same evil. Its like dindus and beaners you know?

who said anything about forgetting the other turds you dunce.

Race war when?

I live in beautiful non-cucked Friesland anyway. Turkroaches are too retarded to drive over the Afsluitdijk, so I'm safe and sound even when the race war breaks out in Amsterdam and Rotterdam

Roaches are the like a new race from the aftermath of a great war between humans and goblins from another age in time. Whites = Constantinople, Goblins = Ottomans.

kurds for example or arabs

Remove Leeuwarden tho. When i was there it was cuckcentral

kurds and arabs kill roaches so they are based

Never been there before. I wonder what it's like to walk among the cucks. I should go there once.

*autistic screeching*

lol and when did that happen?
we fuck them niggas sideways anytime anywhere

Feels bad man. Maybe you shouldnt. Literal Africans and cucks.

I've been saving up turkroach pictures for ages now, waiting for the perfect moment to share it with the rest of you. I think so user, I think so...

Africans? Never mind then.

Yeah, Saw Somali refugees.and syrians.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHJAHAAH just realised they're literally stabbing oranges oh my fucking KEK thats gold

Turkey belongs to KURDS !!!!!!!!

O oh! Is that Simon Pegg and Shaun of the dead on 2nd pic? Just smell like a Turk and they won't notice you

didn't the minister who tried to be all autistic in rotterdam screech when getting dragged away by the police?

lmao keep dreaming kurdo, turks are superior to kurds and always will be. you had one chance with apo and now hes gone and you wont do shit about it

>that buthurt

>Erdoğan calls Netherlands Nazi country
>They tell his minister to fuck off
>BAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Dunno, but she certainly tried to play the victim by repeatedly saying the was a woman minister.

Foreign Minister Çavuşoğlu called Mark Rutte ass tulip and said Wilders is going to win
youtube.com/watch?v=XPIINbHAx-0

The Dutch should step on cockroaches outside of the Turkish embassy.