The hats went on sale last week in advance of the holiday, celebrated on March 17...

>The hats went on sale last week in advance of the holiday, celebrated on March 17, and had a four-leaf clover — instead of a three-leaf shamrock — stitched on the back. A four-leaf clover is not a symbol of Ireland. It is just a plant.

>had a four-leaf clover stitched on the back

nytimes.com/2017/03/09/us/trump-st-patricks-hats-shamrock.html?_r=0

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whoa... that must mean it's for us.

It might be a nod to Sup Forums, but it had double the price tag so not worth buying at all.

Unless of course you want to give Trump some more shekels

>Mountain Jew cares about the value more than the hat

We all know there are /ourguys/ at Trump HQ.

The four leaf clover is used for Ireland too it's just rarer

It was obviously a frog whistle for us hidden as a st. paddys day hat for the normies.

I sincerely would have bought one of these if I had the money to spare and if they were still up.

They were removed from the site after people started making fun of the fact that a four leaf clover was used in place of a shamrock.

Obama did the same thing in 2012 though, heh

doesn't four-leaf clover just symbolize luck?
It's all about luck. That's my guess.

Nigga we FUBU now nuhamsayin

>What did he mean by this?
It means that they know that (new people) people on this site are dumb enough to pay double for some stupid meme hat. Anyone that openly advertises that they post on here in public, should get a bullet to the head, like the cancerous redditor newfags that they are.

Lots Lots of clothing has a 4 leafed clover. It's the perfect cover to nod to Sup Forums, because it can't be confirmed.

In America, it's supposed to symbolize good luck. Not sure if it's like that everywhere, although it likely it is since 4 leaf clovers are uncommon.

That's a lot of words just to say that you're a newfaggot.

stop posting the same fucking thread over and over

I checked the catalog before I posted this, and there was nothing.

It's 4D chess from Barron

>Barron gets a small loan of 1 million dollars from Donald
>Creates 4 leaves hats knowing they are using the wrong symbol and will need a recall
>Puts them on sale
>Goys get hyped
>Only sells a few to make other goys jelly and stops sale because msm shitstorm
>Slowly sell hats for thousand times the manufacture price on ebay
>Barron is now a billionaire

He's obviously an Aryan Brotherhood member.

A four leaf clover is the unofficial symbol of Ireland.

It's been associated with the Irish since forever. The four-leaf clover is a just a rare variant of the three-leaf clover. Each leaf is believed to represent something: the first is for faith, the second is for hope, the third is for love, and the fourth is for luck.

Literally kys you autists.

Can you imagine if someone gets one signed at next week's rally? I'll pay $3000 for it if someone does this.

$8,000

You are Fake Jew. I can already sell mine for 10x the initial price which means Trump sold us special gift which we additionally can use to make us money, it's like an investment. Even the default number of hats was 2. One for you, and one to sell. How could you not get it? You are not one of us if you didn't get why it was a GIFT since you make more from it than you spend for getting it dumbass...

Negative. Trump is not stupid. It was a tactic to make the hat worth more.

That is so fucking stupid i can't believe it.
normies out fucking usa fags ruining our clover

No, it just literally sold out. We counted about 50 hats among us in one thread even. Overall 138 of them.

10,000. I heard they were going for 2 grand without sig

the main idea of the (((Trump))) myth is that he is irish and noooobody has proof he's pureblood khazar. Which he is.

>>SHILL
>>>RUSKE
>>>PERFECT ANGLAIS

Out do not reply to bots.

(((Trump))) is objectively stupid look at his massive losses in the market.

Are you kidding? There was only 138? And I have one!

>Sup Forums
>four-chan
>fourchun
>fortune
>4-leaf clover
>a symbol of luck and fortune

why opn

Yes, confirmed by Mike Pence
kikebook .com/mikepence/videos/10158743716425725/

>333
what does this mean?

Good job user. You finally cracked the code after 13 years!