Why do undocumented immigrants who have been living in the US for 10+ years not apply for citizenship or a green card?

Why do undocumented immigrants who have been living in the US for 10+ years not apply for citizenship or a green card?

The media always runs stories about "UGH ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS BEING DEPORTED IS SO TERRIBLE by the way they've been here for a decade" when they SHOULD have acquired some kind of legal reason for being here at that point. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those illegal aliens that are done hiding will gladly make ICE's job easier. Thanks illegal aliens!

Report each and single one of them

>we iz all mericans!
>open duh floodgates!
>let da third world in!

Can you do this?

>Why do undocumented immigrants who have been living in the US for 10+ years not apply for citizenship or a green card?

Two reasons:

-You have to leave the country to be able to apply for US citizenship unless you can prove that returning to your home country would be an undue burden to your family. The latter is barely if ever approved.

-Coming into the country without a Visa is illegal, in order to reapply you are banned from entering the US for 5 years if you overstayed 6 months or less, 10 years if you overstayed longer than that.

Im pretty sure doing underpaid labor for 10 years does not count as a viable green card reason.

Hell, if they become american they can start demanding minimum wage and a safe workplace so the place they work at kicks them out putting them on wellfare and the next wave of illegal immigrants come in. Keeping illegals around prevents new illegals from taking root.

Then dont break the law in the first place you filthy spic

>we are done hiding
That will just make it easier for the depotation squads.

I'm a US citizen and live in Mexico.

Then consider it the general you

>just not legally

then you have to go back

I do this for a reason

easier to scam and defraud people

WE ARE MILLIONAIRES*

*just not legally

brb robbing a bank, apparently that's cool now if you own up to it with a serious face, or maybe if you manage to rob banks for a decade without being caught or something

If they become "documented", then legally they are required to pay taxes.
Greatest tax evasion scam since Capone.

>undocumented immigrants
> living ILLEGALLY in the US for 10+ years
> NOT apply for citizenship or a green card?

You really have no fucking idea how this "mmigration" thing works, do you?

>using a demonym to describe people not part of the demos
btfo

Where's the cover for immigrants who've spent years and thousands of dollars to become a legal citizen?

fuck them because then they might be paid legal wages. ohhh no, cant have that seeing how liberal elites cant make their own beds.

>If they become "documented", then legally they are required to pay taxes.
>Greatest tax evasion scam since Capone.

wrong. if they want to pay taxes they can get a tax ID. and citizens are paid in cash every day and don't pay taxes.

the issue is that no matter how long you have been here illegally it does not help you become a citizen unless there is an amnesty period like reagan did, which led to a flood of new illegals.

So basically

>we are criminals

law breaking free-loader aliens are not Americans in any degree.

The US only allocates so many slots per country for open, unskilled immigration, under US law

For Mexico and Central America, there are never enough slots for those who wish to come.

We also have people from all over who come here legally under temporary visas and then don't leave. Substantial numbers of them come from Canada and Ireland.

Each group has a very strong lobby, and both political parties have reasons for not enforcing our immigration laws, at least up to now.

> EVERY.
> FUCKING.
> TIME.

What liberal utopia hippies fail to realize is that 50% or more of the 12 gorillian official unofficial "us citizens" are literally just economic parasites. They have no desire to assimilate or become us citizens they just want to come here take what they can. Which would be fine if they were legal citizens contributing to the system. But nope all they do is take gibs refuse to learn the language grab as much cash as they can then jet back to their country. Fuck liberals.

> (OP)
>>undocumented immigrants
>> living ILLEGALLY in the US for 10+ years
>> NOT apply for citizenship or a green card?
>You really have no fucking idea how this "mmigration" thing works, do you?
Explain this shit to me then Lucy?!? We don't hang around beaners or wetbacks. Lol. Retard..

more of the 1960s-era bullshit:

Punish hard work, and reward bad behavior.

What could possibly go wrong?

>What liberal utopia hippies fail to realize is that 50% or more of the 12 gorillian official unofficial "us citizens" are literally just economic parasites.

source?

my anecdotal experience is that mexicans in NC tend to work hard and have stable families, unlike many poor whites and blacks. Of course there are parasites in every group, but I don't see 50% around here. The motivation isn't "gibs" so much as that they can work for slave wages and lots of hours and be able to send some money back home to their family, where a few dollars goes a very long way. Also, america is just a wonderful place to live if you can afford it. Every time I buy groceries I marvel at aisle after aisle of countless varieties of everything under the sun, and wonder what it must be like in undeveloped areas.

Of course. Make anonymous tip that there is a warehouse factory that employs illegal aliens. And they will be waiting out the doors by end of shift. Contact ice not fbi

Hi, Mike.

>Why

Taxes?

I really don't understand this sort of butthurt. Russia deport about 100 000 illegal migrants every year. I think you do more. Why shit going up now?

Sad weak faces.
Tis sells and nothing else.

>my anecdotal

stopped right there

>I'm an American... just not legally
>I'm a woman... just not genetically
>I'm the valedictorian... just not with the highest GPA

This is what The Participation Trophy Generation has wrought. They heard "you can be anything you want to be" and thought that meant "regardless of laws, logic, or the inviolate physical rules of this universe."

>all brown low IQ people

Really makes you think

Gee. I wonder.

Mexico is in north america, they are legally americans

>They heard "you can be anything you want to be" and thought that meant "regardless of laws, logic, or the inviolate physical rules of this universe."
Fucking this

Because they were using false social security numbers to claim government benefits while they worked for cash and bred like rabbits, that's why.

Yes, yes you can. You can contact ICE at 1-800-DHS-2ICE, or a Customs and Border Patrol satellite office at 1-800-BE-ALERT.

The FBI's Online Tips and Public Leads forum isn't really the right vehicle for this, but save the address anyway if you see antifa or BLM doing anything suspicious.

The process would be faster if they didn't have to deal with illegal immigrants.

>But not natural born

Fucking remove these illegal spics*
legally*

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

True, but if that's the current situation then why risk getting deported? Just live illegally and have some anchor babies.

>live in mexico
>us citizen

Yeah no, don't come back.
Stay in humid poverty cartel land, that's where you belong.

Because democrats understand that their voting base is little more than emotional children who don't ever think further than hurt feeling. And this makes them so sad that they will actually stop on the way to Starbucks to vote next time.