I love my country, Japan. Do you love your country?

I love my country, Japan. Do you love your country?

The fuck?

Do you love your country?

As long as Trump's president, I do.

we need to drop another nuke on you

>we're not sorry for the first 2

we've seen enough feminism and trigger warnings that I could care less for a white genocide

yes

Yes

Yes

What the fuck are you doing? Look at his flag, you'll kill us all you madman.

Yes. Hate the people though.

>STOP TRYING TO USE PROXIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>STOP TRYING TO USE PROXIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Honestly the radiation just makes them stronger.

I saw a nigger today in the subway.

Japan is doomed.

I love parts of it. I live in Chicago so basically I hate or love it on a neighborhood-by-neighborhood basis.

The big cities? No. Everywhere else? Fuck yes.

I want to love Poland but there's so much wrong with it. And going with "be the change you want to see" leaves you feeling only slightly relieved. There's still this sad feeling of powerlesness against the media, the government and the people unwilling to see the problem and ACT.

That being said, Japan seems pretty cool too, but also far from perfect. Then again, what country is?

they have been raping your women.

how can i love my country that was got nuked twice?

fuck this shit country

BIG NEWS
NIGGERS ARE DOING THE NIG AND RAPE MURDER STEAL AND DON'T ASSIMILATE

MORE NEWS AT 9

i wish i could say the same

Have you ever been to ginza, somewhere hidden away in the back alleys is a place called joker bar.
Toppest whiskeys and close magic that made me a believer...
Wonderful country, some of the best shit is in Japan

That book is against Pinochet you dumb ass fuck , you are probably poor and study in a shit school/college (and are probably in debt for it). Your father must beat your mother as well

I hate my country.

Fuck this thread

No, fuck my country. I hate it.

I'll move out as soon as possible but I am still undecided between Australia, US or Canada.

Yeah but the political class is composed of corrupt retards who can't run shit. Shame nothing will ever change.

Even if you were an American, you'd still hate your own country, or atleast that's the conclusion I've come to as a depressed Hungarian, wherever the fuck I'd be, I'd still hate it.

I love yours too

you're nice

It's pretty good.

The corruption and middle-management government officials are the cancer siphoning resources from the healthy, vibrant organism of Russian society. If the fruits of Russian labor weren't stolen from the people, we'd be living better lives, with much less drug and alcohol abuse.

But people are disenfranchised by the futility of trying to eke out a better living, and give up in despair, because everything they dare to build is taken from them by force, and they are laughed at for having ever tried.

The dragon will die. Just not today. But we've lived through worse governments than this, worse times than now.

Russia has a future, but only the ones strong of spirit, body and mind will live to see it. Perhaps that's not a bad thing.

Not really.

I love my country The Netherlands