Languages thread

Whats the most redpilled language to learn and how do we learn it? Inb4 arabic or chinese

Hungarian. obvious answer.

Magyars can't even speak their own language right

You can't go wrong with French or German or russian

You're already speaking it. English is the most practical, redpilled language.

I knew a cock roach gypsy would scurry out to reply

Russian

Portuguese
Because.. saudade I guess

Latin

Don't you have some land to mourn over?

Norwegian, because vikings and stuff.

Dutch is the easiest language for a native English speaker. French and German are more useful though.

Classical Latin. Modern languages are pleb tier.

This.

There's no point in learning another language when you already speak the best one.

Castilian Spanish

German. The language of science.

>Muh saudade
Why does this saudade meme is so popular? It's like saudade Is to Portuguese speakers what roads are to statists.

Sanskrit.

"The Sanscrit language, whatever be its antiquity, is of a wonderful structure; more perfect than the Greek, more copious than the Latin, and more exquisitely refined than either, yet bearing to both of them a stronger affinity, both in the roots of verbs and the forms of grammar, than could possibly have been produced by accident."

- Sir William Jones

Russian or Italian

C

THis.

German is one of the easiest languages for native English speakers to learn and has great economic value. Even though most Germans speak English they love it when others (at least in my experience as an American) speak German with them.

I work in biotech so we do a lot with German companies. Cool dudes.

Turkish.

Manly-sounding, good for literature, nice flowing, good for music.

Latin was the language of the plebs. Greek was the language of art,of philosophy and literature. If you're going to bother with classical languages, Greek is the one to do

Esperanto