en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Chung-hee
youtube.com/watch?v=B_c_lFrVjrI&list=PLEelugTA-h4z35R0VwSqoTqtoptvYX_Gl
youtube.com/watch?v=bHE5VQSB5PU
youtube.com/watch?v=N1v5tJeOVCE
youtube.com/watch?v=WxZVMzvBoRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is you guy's music so fucking weird? its bizarre levels of niggerishness

depends what kinda of br music you are talking about

well we got the biggest african diaspora of the world, also most slave owners loved slaves that could play instruments at parties to show to their guest, that one time became prominent that it mixed with european instruments becaming the Brazilian music as we know today. Even bossa nova got african influence

At least the Japanese are smart and productive and non-criminal, plus some Japanese-Brazilians are hot.

Only Brazilian band I know
youtube.com/watch?v=F_6IjeprfEs

Why do you hate yourself user?

well no surprises you guys love metal. If you want other more brazilian genres we got a lot of them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WKWFr9upIuU

It's pretty good sometimes

Sepultura is literally my favorite band but you picked their shittiest album among all of their actually listenable ones. Beneath the Remains is by far their best album.

>blaming the nips

I rewatched Apocalypo last night. You niggers would still be sacrificing perfectly fine slaves to please a rain god to this day if it werent for colonists.

The huehuehue is ingrained in your DNA

It's the price of inventing the airplane.

>american education

Considering every Latin American country is a failure and the asians actually manage to form functioning civilizations you can at least be happy your children will have a better future

Like I hate racemixing but I can understand niggers wanting to race mix with whites. That way their children are less nigger than they are. Same with you guys.

And you kind of had centuries to figure your shit out. Both thof Koreans and Japanese managed to modernize in a few decades. It's not like giving Latin Americans more time to become civilized is going to work.

>Both thof Koreans and Japanese managed to modernize in a few decades
Well the US actively helped them and pumped massive amounts of capital into their countries instead of actively harming them via the CIA like it did in Latin America which also helped. Also at least Japan has an extremely high-trust honor-based society going back as far as 1500-2000 years instead of being formed by a new race literally being raped into existence and the corruption, etc. that followed from being a colony that resulted from it so you can't really hold them to the same standard and expect much.

god i hate furries so much

You realize the Korea's President Park who literally saved guided his country out of poverty was assassinated by the CIA right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Chung-hee

The main difference from both Japan and Korea is that they manage to succeed despite the odds.

Latin Americans fail and then blame the world and its actors. You guys are literally niggers.

This fat cunt is not hot. You like ducking manly girls?

This. You southern niggers fucked up you entire continent irreparably. No wonder you want to racemix, look at the shitholes you live in

>big assets
>feminine curves
>big tits
>manly
Are you retarded?

What the fuck happens to races who enter brazil? They become fat and weird looking.

Its like the japs mutated into southeast asians just by the brazillian atmosphere alone.

ye
sunlight and high calorie african cuisine

Is there any evidence that directly links the CIA to his assassination?
I'm not saying Latin America would be as nice as Europe/Japan without CIA involvement but it hasn't helped.

>Furries ended our Empire
A N G E R Y

You should look for other bands.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_c_lFrVjrI&list=PLEelugTA-h4z35R0VwSqoTqtoptvYX_Gl

youtube.com/watch?v=bHE5VQSB5PU

youtube.com/watch?v=N1v5tJeOVCE

youtube.com/watch?v=WxZVMzvBoRw

How is she manly looking at all?
> Feminine ass
> Noticeable tits
> Thick thighs
> Not overly muscular but toned
Also lol at fat, she's obviously in pretty good shape.

when japs mix with niggers they look like amazon natives anyway.

KURuMINHA!

No fucking way, you are retarded. I can confirm she is manly as fuck you nigger faggot.

Exactly. It's not like it's a few countries here and there. It's literally every single Latin American country being a crime invested, poverty stricken, cartel run, drug addicted, disease ridden, corrupt shithole without fail.

It's a testament to both their race and culture being nigger tier.

I mean holy shit pic related is the population. Can you imagine the type of race and culture values you have to have where each generation does nothing to improve society? They eat, shit, sleep, get high, and die without contributing to society or bettering themselves. And they do it by the hundreds of millions.

Just a horde of savages acting like niggers and living their lives almost exactly like their parents and grandparents and all their ancestors: as abject failures.

Actually I feel apologized for create them...

They're better off now than they were before. At least now they're part white and not all midget savage jungle niggers sacrificing each other regularly to the Sun god. In utilitarian terms you did a massive public service.