Minorities Fail Literacy Test to Become Teachers, New York to Scrap Test

apnews.com/9f4138a3dfe943d4914917036f0abc99/Test-meant-to-screen-teachers-instead-weeded-out-minorities?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Other urls found in this thread:

nystce.nesinc.com/
nystce.nesinc.com/Content/STUDYGUIDE/NY_SG_SRI_202.htm
ratemyteachers.com/tomorrow-jenkins/619577-t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just 46 percent of Hispanic and 41 percent of black test takers passed it on the first try, compared with 64 percent of white candidates.

I wish i could try the test. European Sup Forumsacks would probably have higher success rates

>test meant to screen teachers instead weeded out minorities
OR, liberal media, the test provented people who should not be teaching from getting the job.

Exactly, the MSM would rather our children be taught by idiots than admit there are genetic differences.

The children of the people that are allowing this probably go to private school.

>Critics of the exam said it is redundant and a poor predictor of who will succeed as a teacher.

New idea: Just fuck everything, make them all teachers with no qualifications necessary, but then just fire the crap ones. But it doesn't really matter what you do while it's run by stupid humans instead of people like me or robots incapable of bias.

Frankly why are they even bothering to screen or test minority teachers. Just go grab Tyrese or Laqueshia off the corner and have them start teaching. Blacks is smart and don't have time fo no tests and sheeit

I love how New York is the most unintentionally racist state even though they preach this shit constantly.

reminds me of

>SAT scores rise
>black participation down

This reminded me of high school. My senior year we got a new vice principal and she was an ebonics-speaking white-hating token angry black woman named Tomorrow Jenkins. Nowhere near suited for the job, I suspect goalposts were moved in a similar manner for her.

This is the truest statement ever

DELETE THIS.

remember what josephs' wifes' son said; all men are created equal!

It's real. wow.

>muh diversity
Jesus fucking christ. I don't give a shit what you look like, but if you can't fucking read and write, why the hell should you be a teacher?

Toooomooooooorrrrooooww Jeeeeenkins!!!!

/Board

Link to the test you doublenigger.

I think they meant with the equal opportunity to aspire with no non-personal roadblocks.

Im from NY. This makes me so happy. All the best teachers i ever had were white

Here you go if you want to sign up for it paella muncher.

nystce.nesinc.com/

Allianz ROWLAND

The left doesn't see it that way. They're absolutely certain that all races are perfectly equal and have all the same merit at anything. And so if an objective standard disproportionately finds minorities lacking, then their logic dictates that the standard has to be subjective and specifically biased against minorities.

They can't come to any other conclusion without invalidating their entire worldview and moral framework.

I know. This warped logic kills me inside every time. When different groups show different outcomes, they conclude that there's secret bias against the disadvantaged group instead of just merely excepting that those groups aren't equal. It's like some kind of nutty religion.

nystce.nesinc.com/Content/STUDYGUIDE/NY_SG_SRI_202.htm

Have been looking myself

The test is $118
The "practice test" is $29

Worst of all they still believe that Gould proved Morton falsified his skulls

Gould was a massive fraud as most jews

Howabout that jewish conspiracy, huh?

I don't think it's a conspiracy; I just think Ashkenazi Jews are natural nation destroyers.

>They're absolutely certain that all races are perfectly equal and have all the same merit at anything
Nah

They believe that blacks are exactly as patient, compassionate, intelligent, and hard-working as whites

But they also believe that blacks are much MORE athletic, creative, charismatic and "soulful" than whites

this

that is like believing lions have a conspiracy against zebras

Dr Peterson spells it out right here.

That sums it up beautifully. I'm saving that.

Wow, so diverse!

Based Nature Boy

At least she's got chicken

>Tomorrow Jenkins

I know right!

Gotta love affirmative action

Equal but so much better at other things.

Wooooooooo!

>Tomorrow Jenkins

ratemyteachers.com/tomorrow-jenkins/619577-t
What did they mean by this?

>Tomorrow Jenkins
Saved

>Tomorrow Jenkins

It's Tahmarrow white boi

Like tiara and bine marrow mixed not stirred (the way we like it)

The test is culturally biased against non-white people, it's clearly not a fair test if there's such a big gap in test scores between cultures.

Diversity is a code word for "white genocide."

Because English words mean different things because of genetics.

>But the literacy test raised alarms from the beginning because just 46 percent of Hispanic test takers and 41 percent of black test takers passed it on the first try, compared with 64 percent of white candidates.

>Ian Rosenblum, the executive director of the New York office of the Education Trust, a nonprofit that advocates for high achievement for all students, called the literacy test "a 12th grade-level assessment" — something a high school senior should be able to pass.