ENGLISH/ANGLO HATE THREAD!!!

>Arrogant fucks who think they own the world

>soon to surpass le 56% Americans in terms of whiteness

>Fucking up WW2 for the good guys

>Bunch of fat fucks who race mix more than anyone in Europe

>Think because they have a retarded accent they're better than everyone

I talk with these fucks everyday at my job, and they're some of the most fucking vile people ever, while every other European person I talk to has perfect manners and they dress well (this includes Eastern Europeans).

We need to nuke them asap

Fuck off.

good thread
sage

>literally a handful of people
>prosecuted post-war and shunned by every anglo fuck known to man

soon to pass the burgers in terms of whiteness, faggots

Why not leave then?

Scotland is and will forever be my homeland anglo, and I take solace in watching your ethnic destruction

>''With ‘mixed race’ now the fastest-growing ethnic group in the country, prejudice should be a thing of the past – but as one writer reveals, we've still got a long way to go.Reaction to this social change has been contradictory, and peppered with hyperbole. On the one hand, the rise of “beige Britain” is eulogised as evidence of an open, tolerant country that’s moved beyond outdated notions of race and racism."

>I talk with these fucks everyday at my job

polish toilet cleaner or low rent indian software tester?

You're a very silly boy.

I won't tell you my job scum, but I can tell you that it involves a phone and pays well.

>Politics
>Current events
>News
This is neither of those. So enjoy your ban cunt.

>soon to surpass le 56% Americans in terms of whiteness
politics/news

>Bunch of fat fucks who race mix more than anyone in Europe
current events

you sound mad convicted anglo, or are you a chink? I can hardly tell these days.

go prep the bull George

>£0.02

>m-muh shareblue excuse

back to r/the_donald newfag, also posting an image voids a sage you fucking idiot soldier.

go home Paki

Scotland is the best

>being a kiltcuck

Who do you think voted in all these third worlders user? Your addiction of cuck parties caused this.

Op is definitely a faggot

I don't listen to mongrels user, you really should go prep the bull now

Is the 56% figure legit or just trolling? The thought that every other American I'm replying to is a beaner makes me uncomfortable.

yes, a shitton of Mexicans identify as white, I don't have the pic atm but people who look full spic are identified by the US gov as white

So the real figure is actually below 56%? Jesus Christ. Ironic how it's amerimongrels who are the most outspoken when it comes to who is white or not.

Fuck off pajeet

:^)

Having poo from a neighboring country in your territorial waters constitutes NAP violation. Imagine all the shekels that could be made suing India.

Muslim detected.