According to Wings Over Scotland (pro-independence outlet)...

According to Wings Over Scotland (pro-independence outlet), the SNP are reportedly bracing for an independence referendum announcement from Nicola Sturgeon on either Friday or Saturday at the SNP summit in Aberdeen. The UK Government will not be blocking the Scottish Government from holding one because of the risk of alienating not only Scots but the rest of the United Kingdom.

Better Together

Don't make the same mistake you did with Ireland. Crush them entirely and put those peasants in their place.

The SNP is a failing one party state, they lost their majority government and are only one election away from losing control completely.
They need to declare independence to establish a "independent" EU serf state where Empress Sturgeon can rule unopposed with the EU army backing her up
One of the few things the tories are doing right is stopping Scotland becoming North Korea

I say let the moaning bastards go.

And let the Trotskyists get their way?

Scotland has oil, not much and it's hard to get at but it's there. The UK maintaining at least nominal oil independence is very important. Losing Scotland give the EU yet another land border with the UK as well
Scotland is an important buffer state

>Still can't say what currency they'd use
>that oil price
Implying there's even a chance they'd leave.

And Scotland is going to keep control of it with what Navy? People bobbing on beer kegs?

They would come crawling back (again) in a decade or so.

Fucking hell not another referendum. This is ridiculous. And it also splits up family and friends. Fuck the SNP. Will be voting a big fat NO!

Entire nuclear arsenal is based in Scotland mate, despite the SNP claiming to be against it

>The UK Government will not be blocking the Scottish Government from holding one because of the risk of alienating not only Scots but the rest of the United Kingdom.
>Once in a generation vote
>Minority supported by a failing governing body pushing for it
>Alienation

I'm hoping for a Tory landslide desu mates. Everyone is sick and tired of the SNP.

The SNP expect to be gifted 4 frigates and some OPVs

The only reason the SNP is the majority right now is because how heavily they want independence.

Voting for independence doesn't mean you support or agree with anything that snp says except INDEPENDENCE

>5 million people with nearly 0 representation until they talk about fucking off
>omg stop moaning xddd

???

how, the country isn't going anywhere and if you let politics decide if you stay a member of your family you're a fucking idiot

Every government should be as devolved as possible giving as much control to the people.

Fuck the UK
Fuck the EU
Fuck the Queen
Fuck the Pope

Alba gu brath
Tiocfaidh ar la

>The only reason the SNP is the majority right now is because how heavily they want independence.
They aren't even in the majority though, they're a minority government

I'm sure that would remain there.

>how, the country isn't going anywhere
Also wrong, in the case of independence there will be a physical border created to stop the EU "peaceful refugees" flooding into Newcastle, the UK would cease to be as we know it and Scotland would become more like Poortugal.

If Scotland votes out, I'll be in England before then end of the week

bye

By split up i mean causes division (should probably have been more clear on that)

Do you honestly believe Nicola Sturgeon is doing whats right for the people? Do you think becoming a satellite state for the failing EU (if Spain allow us to join) and bringing in untold amounts of new refugees to which the populous in Scotland is not accustomed too considering we are like 98% ethnically native.

If I had wings over Scotland.
If I had the arse of a cow.
I'd fly over Glasgow, tomorrow.
I'll let you fill the last bit in.

is a good thing?

I'm all for Scottish independence, I wish they would turn it into reality TV afterwards.

Nope. It's at an extremely low production point, and it's been a volatile contributor to GDP for the last 10 years. Scotland's GDP per capita leading up to the referendum is only as high as it was thanks to the oil contributing to 1/5th of the total GDP. It's now dropped significantly.

>It's okay if 52% of the country leaves, I'm sure the students and dole monkeys that voted for independence can establish a strong economy

Scottish independence with a right wing Eurosceptic government absolutely. But with the SNP? Absolutely NOT!

surely the SNP know it was a resounding no last time... ? do they really want end up like Quebec and just keep having more referendums ?

And it's hilarious that SNP is still pushing MUH OIL and their major economic point

They can suck my cock.

It's the Communist way. Keep holding elections until you get the result you want then stop.

Why can't we have a good fucking party that'll come out and tell Scotland the truth about Trump and take a similar approach

It's a fucking rarity to speak to someone here that doesn't spew the same bullshit reason to hate Trump

Any fellow Scots who fucking hate the cunts and would vote NO in another indyref?

On the bright side, at least Ruth Davidson is on our side.

I am even half tempted to when the time comes, get involved in politics on the ground myself. Cant stand these controlled opposition politicians anymore.

I want it now and cameras all over Glasgow as the refugees sent from Germany pour in.

Me. Was for it before but i was naive to politics and the real reasons behind it all. Will be voting NO and Tory in the next Scottish elections.

The way the SNP see it, a bunch of pseudo-English lowlanders that haven't seen Braveheart voted against the REAL SCOTTISH that eat nothing but haggis and live exclusively in Glasgow and Edinburgh

As a resident in Scotland, I genuinely hope they get over their oppression complex soon. They don't realise how good they have it as part of the UK. They seem to forget that the vast majority of their exports go to rUK, and they seem to think that they'll do fine on their own because of the relatively high GDP per capita. In reality, the GDP is not much higher than other regions of the UK (bar Northern Ireland and Wales, who are carried by England and Scotland), but they somehow fail to see that this is the product of being part of the UK. London's GDP dwarfs everywhere in the UK, but guess what: London would make FAR less if it weren't part of the UK.
I'm genuinely worried for the future of Scotland with the SNP in charge; lefty loonies.

>DUDE INDEPENDENCE LMAO xD

y tho

never thought I end up voting for a dyke to stop the SNP but here i am

> half English
> half Scottish
> identify as British
In terms of EU subsidies Scotland benefit unfairly. ...but also what percentage of EU workers crossing into the UK venture all the way up to Scotland?

Basically none, which is why Scotland is so pro-EU and pro-Darkie

Hopefully the Tories will be better leading in Scotland than the SNP. Get the deficit down and actually get on with governing and improving peoples lives rather than shilling for the EU and muh independence.

Independence from the UK is dependence on Brussels.

Aye. Kill that fucking Sturgeon bitch. Her ugly midget face makes me mad.

>i'm all for Scottish independence

They're not being offered independence. Why won't burgers do their research instead of MUH FREEDUMB heritagefagging?

Incase you dont know btw, the majority of our youth to middle aged have Communistic/Marxist viewpoints.
However;
Those who are older, are only left wing because of their experiences during the years of Thatcher and subsequently have began eating up the multicultural bullshit just (in some cases) to spite the Tories. Although most have their hearts in the right place and are just misguided.

Exactly

Ikr. Thought she was a right cow as well, but desu she is good at debating and will likely turn the opinions of many.

Look I think scotland and england could probably work better together as two separate nations, this gross amalgamation that was formed in a different time I don't think is needed anymore we can celebrate that fact and share our history together I'm not saying I hate the English the hole my county is better meme is trash

I don't like Sturgeon that much no but there aren't a lot of other options tbf

as for refugees yeah thats obviously going to be an issue that would need to be dealt with causiously but there are ways to deal with it an example of not dealing with it properly would be to look at Sweeden, I'm saying I want these things I'm saying it should be SCOTLANDS choice wither or not we take them, if the scottish people really want that shouldn't we be the ones to put us into the mess to maybe give us the motivation to stop being such a fucking shite country in the first place?

Why should I give a fuck about a country that is a mess has nothing to make me proud of, makes 0 impact on the choices of how its run yet I'm expected to care and want help it flourish?

Fuck off

52% of scotland are just going to up and leave smart

Look, I think I'm giving the wrong impression but I think people should be proud of their homes, I'm not. Thats the problem I want the future generations to be prouder of Scotland that I ever have or could be, wither they've got darker skin or not I couldn't give a fuck.

There has never been a king of Scotland only a king of Scots. You work for Scotland, live in Scotland and care for Scotland you're Scottish in my eyes

I'm from Brechin originally.

I want it granted because of the constant whinging and moaning.

>once in a generation vote

Can we have English flags in our posts so we don't have to be associated with these pathetic whingebags?

The SNP, are the only party that, as the old saying go's. Could fall in a barrel of tits, and come out sucking its thumb.
Trump, a man proud of his Scottish decent. Loves Scotland, invests in Scotland. The most powerful man in the world. Someone who could make independence for Scotland a success. So the SNP, spend all its time, humiliating and pissing him off. Seriously are the SNP, insane or is it just, they don't want independence, because they know it would be a Fuck up.

No matter what decade, what state the economy has been in, which party has been in government, or what problems we've faced as a nation; SNP has ALWAYS argued that independence was the solution.
We shouldn't trust such a single-minded party.
I remember before the independence referendum, Sturgeon encouraged everyone in Scotland to vote to remain, because there was a better chance of another independence referendum from within the EU. When we voted to leave the EU (but predictably, Scotland voted to remain), Sturgeon turned around and said "here's the perfect chance for an independence referendum".

>Look, I think I'm giving the wrong impression but I think people should be proud of their homes, I'm not. Thats the problem I want the future generations to be prouder of Scotland that I ever have or could be, wither they've got darker skin or not I couldn't give a fuck.
>There has never been a king of Scotland only a king of Scots. You work for Scotland, live in Scotland and care for Scotland you're Scottish in my eyes
So you want a EU slave state with populated with negroes, Scottish in name only with no Scottish culture, people or even nation? Scotland is terrible, because the Scottish are lazy communists that think handouts should be larger, rather than more jobs. Importing millions of negroes/arabs will not improve this, and has made Govan and places like it essentially mini pakistan, where Scotland does not exist

>I remember before the independence referendum
Should be "Brexit referendum"

Race runs deeper than skin mate. If youre on Sup Forums you should already be red-pilled on race along with everything surrounding modern society (including realizing the wrong side won WWII and the J.Q.)

did any other scots find this fucking hilarious last time ? I mean these people where told for months that the polls where showing a no and it was unlikely and on the night where so shocked and surprised they lost.

Scotland is a country filled with proud fools who are willing to throw away a 300 year successful union on the word of midget who wants nothing more than to scissor Angela Merkel.

The best part was the SNP shilling for "poll patriots" that would be all "FUCK YEAR UK" then vote to leave on the day, when the exact opposite happened

The OP is a shill, this won't be happening.

> op

The rules need to change so that only Scottish people can take part in the referendum.

The Nigels fucked it up (as per usual) for us last time.

Why the FUCK do women insist on destroying everything whenever they gain power?

Scotland is such a sad country. Why would you suicide so hard by leaving the UK and remaining in the EU?

Looks like literally everyone was against it except for Glaswegians that have seen no movies except Braveheart, and the only book they've ever read is the chinese menu

No, I don't want to be part of the EU either

what didn't you pick up about "fuck the EU" ?

Stop putting words in my mouth, you've indoctrinated your self.

Congratulations, before spouting shit, please learn to think for yourself.

Yeah, you're right it is I'm not denying that and maybe society would be better if we all stayed in separate countries and kept to ourselves but fuck that we should be striving to push past the most basic and fundamental of differences why because difference in opinions, view point and experience is how to prepare for the unexpected, its how you adapt.

AGAIN I'm not saying lets accept 100k refugee men, open borders, open legs, cum down my throat and my in my wifes cunt. Stop being so fucking reactionary.

My entire point is Scotland should have the ability to decide on this shit not have a tiny impact on wither or not something MIGHT happen.

SNP wanted children and EU migrants to vote to boost their chances. Anything that gets you the result you want, eh?

> Nigel is a hero

...To say otherwise would only be shit posting.

Jesus, I feel bad for the million and a half Scots that actually wanted out of the EU. Even if they truly want independence, the SNP aren't the way to go about it.

Scotland why?

>Fuck the EU
You know they want to leave specifically so that we can stay part of the EU while the rest of the UK leaves right.
AYE LET'S GET THE POWER AWAY FRAE THEM T O R I E S IN FUCKIN LONDON
(and give all those powers and more to literal kikes in Brussels)

>My biggest concern is Scotland leaving joining the EU and then acting as a EU Gateway into the rest of the Kingdom.
>If this happens we'll have to build a wall.

Yes and I don't agree with it

There have always been extremists on each side my man, its nothing new

If we cede Berwick to them we can just rebuild the one built by Hadrian. The foundations are there and everything.

"No automatic EU membership".
Don't you remember Scotland getting BTFO when they were told that during the independence referendum?

Day of the rope can't come quickly enough m8, hang the fucking SNP bastards
Since when did National mean ruining your country, promoting race mixing and paki politicians and holding up so god damn many REFUGEES WELCOME, WE HAVE ROOM signs

YOU CANT PUSH PAST FUNDAMENTAL GENETIC LOW IQ DIFFERENCES STOP TRYING TO SOUND LIKE YOU ARE ABOVE "US LESSER MEN"

52% of Scot voters deserve your support.

Reerect the ancient Hardrian's Wall

The only thing Mel gibson did wrong was making braveheart

As a fellow Celtic fan it makes me laugh how you let the ideals of a football club influence your political beliefs. A sheep if ever there was one. Brainwashed waster.

No I was reading about this the other month. It will be called something like *digital boundaries* All futuristic looking, monitored boundaries using satellite. It looked a bit like CCTV you get on the High street and just as effective.

this is be great for england. not scots in the house of commons makes for a large tory majority

don't watch football

I use those phrases because its related to idea of being proud of a homeland

Annex us.

Please, I'm begging you. Drive tanks into Edinburgh and oust the SNP by force. We don't deserve to be our own country.

I just want to be British.

Fuck the Tims

How on Earth is the SNP able to hold two God damn referendums in the space of three years?

I actually have to agree. Its pretty shameful.

By lying. Remember how they claimed it was a "once in a lifetime" opportunity? Then "once in a generation". Then "when the Scottish people want another". Then "if we leave the EU"...

Fuck the tims
fuck the gers
fuck the huns
fuck the celts
fuck the kikes
fuck the blacks
fuck the whites
fuck my dick

whats the difference if you can't make the decision for your self anyway?

I'm a proud Scot, I just can't wait to vote no again. Using the SNP as a vehicle for Indy is dangerous. I wouldn't trust them to lead us if we left, but a fair few would. I'd rather move south than see them turn the country I love into Sweden 2.0, which is exactly what she wants.

What the fuck are you actually going on about you absolute zoomer. Leave this thread.

>I just want to be British.

only pakis and nigs in London are British

no i need my herion

Some of the shit ITT reads as if straight from the kerrydale street politics threads. The fuck are you doing on Sup Forums

>The UK Government will not be blocking the Scottish Government from holding one because of the risk of alienating not only Scots but the rest of the United Kingdom.

Good, I hope they fuck off this time

Why does conservative Sup Forums have such a change of heart about nationhood if it's Scottish independence. Scottish laws and policies should be made in Scotland, not London. And there will be a push for independence until that changes. Simple as that.

And btw the English are great, love em like brothers. But they wouldn't be happy if their laws were being made in Scotland, so they should try understand why instead of jeering

>every political leader in scotland is a woman

we are screwed

>Why does conservative Sup Forums have such a change of heart about nationhood if it's Scottish independence. Scottish laws and policies should be made in Scotland,

See