Why is everyone so autistic these days?

Why is everyone so autistic these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the criteria went from 6 distinct symptoms to over 400

Anime

The diagnosis of autism is really vague nowadays so if you child exhibits asocial "symptoms" they just classify you as autistic.

Probably a lot of it is simply behavior problems that instead of being worked out, is easier to diagnose as a medical condition.

Also the age of people waiting to have children coorelate with increased rates of autism in countries, as well as teen pregnancy. That is why there doesn't seem to be a major concentration difference in first world and third world. According to most well-balanced, accurate studies and not just general population studies.

Combination of women having children at older ages thus more kids with actual autism are being born and that it's overdiagnosed in general these days. Kids that have an intense focus on a single hobby or aren't perfect social butterflies get the autism label pretty swiftly.

You get a big fat social security check with special needs children. Start connecting some dots in 3...2...1

I work with kids with autism. They are fucking normal. Classifying them as autistic just gives them more supports that their parents didnt give. For example. When a kid with autism I work with does some autistic shit like not wanting to wear a button up shirt I say to him. Put on the fucking button up shirt and make it look good. And if he doesn't I shit all over him verbally till he does.

Parents just don't have the balls anymore to make there kids decent social human beings. It takes effort and some fucking honesty. That being said a degenerate non social parent will ultimately breed the same.

Time to introduce eugenics again.

Anime is not the cause, its a symptom

>tfw no big ass eyeball gf to stare at me

1. It's horribly overdiagnosed based on meme criteria
2. Average and Median Age of pregnancies has been increasing

Its a bad feel

In today's society, you can be anything you want even if you are not.

becuase older woman have a higher chance of birthing them

When you try to pathologize Western children with bullshit DSM (((diseases))) and they start wearing the diagnosis as a badge of honor and use it to fight your dirty (((globalist))) plot.

Fluoride

I like this.

Change in diagnosis criteria? Increased age of pregnant women?

fpbp

How the fuck is ADHD even a thing? When I grew up I was just considered "hyper"

Women having children later, diagnosis criteria is bigger, and Minecraft and Roblox exist.

Come on that shit is just fucking creepy, i feel a discomfort looking at a picture. I couldn't imagine actually seeing that. Pick a respectful, emotionally damaged, two eyed slave

Can we use meme magic to spread autism to Africa and both raise their IQ while lowering their birth rates?

Sachi is cute, stop ocular shaming

Are you an OT?

>attention deficit HYPERactivity disorder
Moran.

>science is jewish
typical book-burner

Sorry user but she's shit, gonna have to ocular shame. How can she even compete with Sylvie

pol wouldn't exist without autism

expanding the criteria for being autistic = increase in number of autists

same thing the left does in politics
expand the criteria for being nazi = increase in number of nazis

Read what the protocols of Zion has to say about vaccines and then tell me who the book burners are.

Jewish conspiracy to designate positive societal enforcing characteristics as being sick and then medicating/exterminating them as needed to create a stupid and complacent society of normies to rule over.

I saw research that linked autistic traits to Vitamin D defincency during pregnancy. Which is possivleb since in our modern world less and less people are getting sunlight.

it's vaccines, obviously

It's almost as if Autism has become more diagnosed rather than more prevalent

boys are prescribed it 2x as much as girls.

ADHD is called "I don't want to let boys act like boys and teach them".

As someone with 'autism', the care and protection from bullying at a young age account for all of my problems

Jesus wept.

nice numbers

Ur kidding urself user

New adhd. Autism is now just a (((diagnosis))) for any kid who misbehaves.

The beautiful ones

[spoiler]I also prefer Sylvie but cyclops girls are cute[/spoiler]

Vaccin. Trump has confirmed.

People are having kids at older and older ages because "muh career."

This is odd too, because women are hitting puberty at an earlier age. 100 years ago they typically didn't start until 15-17. Its mostly because our diets. Body fat % triggers it in women.

i'm not getting into this again. it's vaccines, you know it and i know it.

Nothing scientific about the fucking DSM uber-cuck, these "diseases" are made up by committees.

>why is it always so easy to spot science fanboys who just obey anyone in a labcoat

Idk sweden. You tell us.

1/110

that's a staggering figure. how many of these people will be able to function without assistance?

yet you're here shilling for vaccines. disgusting.

Give me your lunch money faggot!

Literally autism.

polio and smallpox rule! we should totally get rid of vaccines

It's the new ADD.
A century ago people where just different people.
You can't just "be" different anymore. There has to be a reason you are different, a reason that can be treated to make you not different anymore.

Lack of active, firm parenting and an unwillingness from the parents to accept responsibility for their children's behavioral problems.
It's not that your kid is starved for affection, attention, and discipline while you fuck about on Facebook for hours at a time, no, they have a disorder. You don't need to get involved; just feed them a pill a day to make it go away.

It's 1 in 68 as of 2014.

how many of them are actually functional? that's really disturbing.

Proofs

Because the level of dopaminergic stimulation from electronics in common with society-wide melatonin disgregulation via mass exposure to blue light all day.

Florescent lights literally trigger a hormonal flight or fight response.

Endocrine disruptors accumulating in the body.

We notice more "mental" disorders in a society which utilizes modes of production which lead to dysregulation of important systems.

straight from the horse's mouth

cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/data.html

i try to limit my exposure to blue light in the evening with flux and lower color temperature bulbs. 5htp also helps immensely.

so yes, i think this is a problem too

look at the school system if you dont pay attition that drug you up and make you so the kids are coming out half dead at age 14 and the main stream media tell the kids what to do and making sure they follow what the big stars do and giving them false hope in the world saying that anything you can do it will happen. its like the system we put our kids in is destorying the old system as we speak. I have a sister that is a hard core white girl that get what she wants and when the real world hits her like it did to me seh wont be rich like she think she is going to be i blame it on the media schools

God needed more of us in the fight against Lucifer, Moloch, and the other former angels.

Came to earth through an older mum's vagino
To stir up shit and see how smart I can go
Gain a boost when take vaccines from Shlomo

AYY TISMO