Sup Forums confession thread

I have several:

I don't have any personal basis for disliking black people; all of my interactions with them have been neutral at worst.

I have done business with Jews for many years and have never been treated unfairly.

I have some others but let's see if this thread goes anywhere first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews are evil and think of white's as less than trash .

TRUMP IS ALLLLLLLL

I've been a resident of upper middle class to wealthy neighborhoods my entire life so I understand that others outside my bubble probably have different experiences.

I have never run into one that has given me even a hint of that.

I'm not saying it's impossible, just saying that I've never experienced that.

I tripped on shrooms the other night, and because I rent a room and my landlord lives with me, I pissed in a cranberry juice container so I wouldn't have to leave my room and see her while tripping. How degenerate am I?

>using recreational drugs
Pretty degenerate
>hiding the use thereof
At least you have some shame, so there's that. All in all, 6/10.

Am a newfag. Been a bit chan-curious before, but am a redditor at heart. I delved a little into the dark side with T_D but never had the courage to go beyond my vanilla side.

But I did it yesterday. I *sob* Shitposted for the first time. And I felt so dirty, and yet so thrilled.

It felt so wrong, but I couldn't help it. I made a post so retarded, hyperbolic and politicized that it couldn't help get attention and get ppl flinging shit at each other and me, calling of shills etc.

And I sat back and laughed. I think I am doomed. I took the gateway red pill and am now a full blown degenerate. *sniff*

Anyone know of a methadone version of Sup Forums to try to wean me off this evil evil drug?

gb 2 reddit

in-group prefence whites are no better than in-group preference niggers and mexicans.

no difference desu, ignore the stormfront tards and MAGA..

Trump is a Puppet for the Jewish Elite
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

Donald Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

All of the developers I manage are Muslims in India. They're efficient, professional and responsible.

friends came down for spring break, and I hate how degenerate they are. Strongly considering defooing them.

But Reddits just a placebo. I'm on the hard stuff now.

I know what you posted.
fuck u

No shit, but you're never going to convince blacks and muds to not be in group preferenced. Not adopting your own is suicide.

>i feel bad for acting normal for once

I'm black and most black people don't like me because i think they are retarded.
Also kinda want to be white but i feel like 50% of whites are also retarded... why can't we all be frogs?

the black girls in my area are better than the white girls. I'd rather date a black girl who acts civilized than a white girl who might as well be a nigger

That's so interesting because I know a tall Chinese person

Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you!

I basically live a sheltered existence and am guilty of most personal defects the alt-righters are accused of.

Still hate niggers though. The way they embody the degradation of our language, thought, and morals is disgusting.

I fucking hate NIGGERS. FUCK you
Fucking nigger apologising piece of shit. How the fuck have you have contact with them and not want to kill them all. They are rude, smelly, incompetent, and oblivious.
I hate all of you nu-Sup Forums faggots

I look and sound/act white but I am part Mexican. I grew up with other Mexicans. I was in an actual Sureno street gang in high school, sold drugs, did meth, smuggled guns and drugs across state borders and national borders. I was legitimately rising up the ranks approaching being in the actual cartel rather than just the street gang dumbfucks.

Here's the kicker, I was conservative in junior high prior to that.

I met my wife after senior year (managed to graduate by acing my final exams and passing classes with D's for having ditched so much and never doing class work) and we just up and moved away and severed contact from everyone.

Now I hate those motherfuckers. I was always redpilled, even while I was being a fucking degenerate. At some point I stopped giving a fuck. Meeting my wife and making our family made me start giving a fuck again.

Trump 2020 build the fucking wall, take it from me, someone who really does fucking know what these people are like. Somebody IS doing the raping.

our lower class white culture is worse than paki culture

Most of the arabs I know are bro tier and old arabs are among the wisest people I know
White trash is much worse

Wrong. The lowest tier of Arab, Arab trash people, are far FAR worse than the lowest tier white trash.

You're comparing the top tier of one people to the bottom tier of another.

How are the arabs I know top tier ? They are just arabs from a pretty poor town in the north of France, in one of the most poor nieghtborhood ?

Do you even have arabs in the USA ?

I am mixed race, but everything the left hates cause I'm redpilled, my blacj dad is semi redpilled, my mom has German slave in her roots along with Irish, native, and a little German that came over in WWII. All the lefties want me to be their pet nigger.

*black not blacj
Also my father helped Pennslyvania turn red

>a lifetime of interactions
>I once met a guy

Because they're in Europe. Try the Arabs in the fucking dunes in Arabia, compare them to the lowest white trash.

Yes we have Arabs in the USA and in Mexico (mostly Lebanese in Mexico)

In in a wm/af relationship

You can't unsee this shit, user.

ALso, lurk another year.

Divide and conquer. Yeah blacks and Jews are great, goy.

This pasta