Multiculturalism is Racist

Multiculturalism is racist now.

So this means niggers must either hunt giraffes and leopards or starve? Thank you greatest ally

>almost 666

>pho
>native

Beef, Coriander, Lime, Onion, and Chile are not native to thailand.
Stop using those in pho.

Thailand's only native cattle is the Humped Zebu.
Bulb Onions and Coriander are native to Europe and North Africa, Asia never learned to cultivate them, and gained them via trade.

Limes and Chile are from the New World.
Kaffir limes from Arabic countries are not limes like you know them.
Thailand has no native chili pepper cultivars.

daily reminder that universities are a eurocentric (roman etc) construction so all niggers, spics, and shitskins need to get the fuck out.

>attacking one of the best parts of different cultures

>multiculturalism is still ok though

why. it would be one thing if this clown would call for either integration or removal, but we're must be burdened with subhumans and can't even enjoy the best parts of their culture.

I'm pretty sure not dying before the age of 30 is pretty European as well.

Why are pho and ramen lumped together?

so if you make foreign food, you don't need to feel like a multicultural traitor: Since you're APPROPRIATING the food for your own benefit.

guess I can only cook chicken and season it with water now huh haha get it it's because I'm white and I have no personality or culture haha white people suck

No hamburgers?

This is essentially the retarded shit that the kikes are trying to get us to believe

Welp. Considering that muh ethnic food was and is the sole reason anyone has ever articulated for why diversity is a strength, I suppose we can now conclude that the Left is admitting that diversity is not a strength.

If I wanna cook a taco then damn it I'm gonna cook a goddamn taco.

>Niggers literally have to starve or live off peanutbutter now

lol ok

What a time to be alive.

Ok?

>turn back, continue cooking

>multiculturalism is cultural appropriation
might as well be, it is all so disingenuous and forced

They always say this in English on an American website made by a white guy over the internet (made by whites) on an Asian or European computer

Let's keep pushing the left until they become ultra-right

Hey, Zimbabwe managed to start eating rats - they have options.

What do white people cook then

>>Niggers literally have to starve or live off peanutbutter now
Silly sod, things like "cultural appropriation" only apply to whyte people. :^)

White nationalism is the solution white privilege and racism. Based

Hahaha silly ypipo, you don't have a culture you shitlord! Go eat some kale haha

Well let me just go back to microwaving my water for my tea then...

Literally gonna need to hold a gun to my head before they tell me what I can't cook.

Literaily who?

I went to an African restaurant once and they literally didn't have any cutlery. The food was all varieties of runny slop you were supposed to eat with pieces of bread, gathered up using your hands. Is this the sort of thing that black people have in mind when they criticize the inferior offerings of European cuisine?

>Aztecs and Incas
>white

Funny thing is no one gives a fuck about other races appropriating white inventions

>The only upside of multiculturalism is now racist

No but they are mexicans.

>Aztecs and Incas
>black

American niggers have to only eat greens and pigs feet.

Or go to their tribal roots, cannibalism and bugs.

I dont get it. Partaking in the the products or entertainment of another culture is "bad" but wanting no borders and people of all nationalities and cultures to mix in with each other is good?

How do these people expect to have the latter and not the former?

the point is that blacks didn't invent peanut butter so by their own logic they have no right to use it

Fuck you libcucks, I'm gonna make Carnitas and Queso Fundido and Cevapi and you can't do shit about it.

>ha ha isn't their cognitive dissonance silly, they don't even realize how contradictory their ideas are!

They just hate white people, men in general, heterosexuals, families, moral standards, western civilization, Christianity etc. They will twist the rules of the game to whatever brings you down because they fucking hate you first and foremost.
The only ground rules are tha anything they perceive as traditional and of whites is bad, everything that's progressive or of brown people is good.
This is why they're perfectly fine with Islam AND feminism and gay rights, that's why they're now fine with the Catholic church when the pope is a marxist like themselves, fine up to the point that they support his positions that undermine tradition, they're still paedophiles tho, but remember that paedophilia is fine in other contexts :^)

The point is they weren't black either m8

you should start attacking white germans who buy kebab

Topkek

Globalists/communists must be killed. Fuck them.

That's because imperialism worked but you Brits gave up too soon.

Is this pacman theory?

Daily reminder that chink women love appropriating Aryan seed

>we need to let these people into our country BECAUSE THEIR FOOD IS SO GREAT, HAVE SOME

10 years later
>YOU CANT EAT THAT FOOD, THATS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

shut the fuck up.

Potatoes, squash, corn (maze,) tomatoes, cacoa, pineapple, peanuts and sunflower are all new world plants as well, user.

Watermelons are - you guessed it - African.

I think the whole "appropriating" agenda was invented by blacks who hated white people integrating into their culture when these blacks just wanted black everything.

why do niggers use things invented by white people like cars, computers, cellphones, modern clothing then?

shouldnt they be using shit from their """"""""""culture"""""""""" like animal bones through their head and nose and walk half naked with a leopard skin?

Reminds me of the limousine owned by an immigrant taxi driver that got vandalized by Antifa.

Whoever posted this is a fucking retard with too much time on their hands, this bitch needs to be gardening or canning. The collapse of civilization would peoples heads back on straight.

Secondly, (((you))) are a bigger fucking moron for caring, and reposting these dumb fucking words. You are weaponized autism, let the sickness die, leave it the fuck be you dummy.

Someone needs to stop the fucking disease that is modern day liberalism. Facebook also needs to be destroyed. Well, that's about it.

Cognitive dissonance is normally evidence of either misunderstanding, or that their motives aren't what they tell you.

Literal doublethink

So I can't even cook Spaghetti Bolognese?

That's a shame because I love that shit and I cook it all the time.

I actually went to Bologna and had the real thing. It's fucking delicious. And very different from what we call "Bolognese" in Britain and the US.

Firstly, it uses only maybe a tablespoon of tomato puree, and no chopped tomatoes. Secondly, it uses two meats; beef and pork usually. Thirdly, you have to start with a base of a "soffritto", which is onion, carrot, and celery, in equal proportions, diced finely, and sauteed all at the same time. In British/American recipes, usually only onion is used. Which is terrible, because the taste is completely different. For an authentic Ragu alla Bolognese, the taste of the carrots and celery is very distinctive, and it's what makes the dish.

>#ramen noodles
Equating ramen noodles with culture, and not an unhealthy diet, is why I can't stand these people. Not to mention, everything that Twitter twit touches, or walks by, everyday, was probably invented by a culture other than her own. Levels of mental yoga never before thought possible have been reached and breached.

>The collapse of civilization would peoples heads back on straight.

You've got that right. This retardation makes me think that a giant fucking meteor or a total economic collapse might be the best thing possible for our species.

Then again, I know how to produce my own food.

We didn't really have the resources to continue doing it in the same way as before tbf

daily reminder that using devices that run on electricity is cultural appropriation

# cultural appropriation #air conditioning #internet #television #iCanGoAllDay

Amen

>mfw progressive liberals who kept promoting more rapid and significant social changes are suddenly concerned that things aren't normal

We live in a culture that would rather see beautiful intelligent women, in college, rather than pregnant.

You are just a fucking idiot and don't realize that ramen in Japan is not ramen noodles that you associated with poor people.

So will niggers go back to using their stone instruments?

doublethink brother.

Reminder that Justin Trudeau participates in cultural appropriation all the time as a white supremacist.

Going on pol as a nigger is the equivalent of watching cuck videos
Why do you hate yourself so much

Is that their only argument for mass immigration, muh ethnic food?

Look at this scumbag, how dare he speak as if he understands the struggle of Muslims

Is there not culture he will not degrade with his vile pandering?

If you're a shitskin, using a computer is cultural appropriation since whites invented computers.

using the internet appropriates white culture too!
fucking racist nonwhites stealing our culture too!

Dreadlocks were Greek/Persian.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS BUT I LIKE ALL FOOD FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.

FUUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

If you're not of European descent but still speak any European language, that's cultural appropriation.

My Boy Scout troop spaghetti dinner fundraisers even used carrots in their Bolognese. We have a lot of eye-talians grandma's in this country.

His allies in Sweden are lowlives equal to him
Just look at how they present a mockery of the Muslims faith to these innocent muftis

that looks amazing, i always try and use carrot and celery cause it just makes it thicker and sweeter.. too bad you cant enjoy it.. nor can the Italians.. only the Chinese master race can since we invented noodles which was STOLEN by the white man Columbus.

Or just have the Mexicans at the local dirt cheap Mexican deli make them and then call ICE on them.

We have other people cook for us.

That's not cultural appropriation according to this definition. It's okay to have viets cook us pho, Japanese to make ramen, Chinese for dumplings and blacks to cook delicious gumbo, pigs feet and jambalaya!

Because we don't have to cook for ourselves.

(Also testing out my new flag, first post from my new posting)

Good call, user. I'm gonna pull some ground elk out of the freezer and have tacos for dinner tonight.

It's a good thing the left finally became too retarded to even function anymore. They were really wrecking the world for a while there.

From Wikipedia:
"Cultural appropriation is the adoption or use of the elements of one culture by members of another culture."
It seems to have a negative connotation, but I don't see why they are wrong. However, seeing that they are clarifying such an idea and acting like an asshole (see: "daily reminder"), on Twitter of all places, then I'm assuming they meant it negatively and thus I disagree with that sentiment.

Also I just noticed the #ramen #pho #p, which I have no idea what #p is. Either way this is like crying over spilt milk.

This means that as white people, we should only start frequenting restaurants that serve traditionally white cuisine (or burgers). Then we can watch all the Mexican, Asian, and kebab joints go bankrupt.

It is the nature of evil to defeat itself.

Niggers btfo

My only response to this bullshit is: Why are you even posting this on the internet (white invention) using a computer (white invention) or a smart phone (white invention)

If you're black and you use technology you are appropriating white culture.

Azteca had peanut butter before Columbus sailed.
Some nog added sugar.

George Washington Carver did a whole fucking lot more than add sugar

The left believes some stupid and ridiculous shit when it comes to the whole 'cultural appropriation' thing but, trust me, maybe like only 0.5% of them would actually believe something like cooking is cultural appropriation.

I love you, you dumb assholes but, sometimes a lot of you can be such fucking gullible dumb assholes. There's plenty of shit the left actually says, posts, and does that you can and ought to call them out on. Don't get enraged at a troll that was more than likely made by someone on our side to fuck with tumblrtards, you idiots. It's so embarrassing to read through this thread.

I'm well aware of GWCs accomplishment you filthy nigger.
He did a ton to help poor share coppers with his innovations. And that is worthy of respect.
But he didn't 'invent' peanut butter.

>he's never made his own noodles from scratch

pleb tier confirmed

Take off your clothing and stop speaking our language.

>Indo-European
>European

Fried chicken is scottish

No pizza either

Also it cooks for hours.