McCain to Trump: Retract wiretapping claim or prove it

Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman John McCain (R-Ariz.) called Sunday for President Trump to either prove his claim that President Barack Obama tapped the phones in Trump Tower during last year’s election campaign or drop the accusation.

>“The president has one of two choices, either retract or provide the information that the American people deserve,” McCain said in an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I have no reason to believe that the charge is true, but I also believe that the president of the United States could clear this up in a minute.”

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/03/12/mccain-to-trump-retract-wiretapping-claim-or-prove-it/?utm_term=.b7aeb5bee692

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2_Wyhuw2fA
salon.com/2014/07/31/feinstein_was_right_cia_admits_it_hacked_senate_computers/
youtube.com/watch?v=_bwef9b-66A
youtube.com/watch?v=S0xKvjRATJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds pretty reasonable to me

He's asking him to admit he lied. Not going to happen.

Only thing mccain "deserves" is a shared cell with Barack

>McCain

No one listens to McCuck

Hard to understand McCain with both Soros and Obama's cocks in his mouth

This cuck has yet to provide any proof or evidence of Trump colluding with Russia

>McCain

Please explain to me why we have to care about this failure of a presidential candidate again?

He isn't wrong for this, I totally agree, and I voted for Trump.

Where's McCain's call for Dems to provide evidence Trump colluded with Russia?

This is why literally no one in the military got mad when Trump mocked McCain for being a 'war hero' the guy is a complete piece of shit.

Front page news

Trump should just say "maybe mccain should stop doing photoops with isis and start doing photo ops with border guards"

Hate mccuck so much. Arizona hates him too.

McCain met with Al-Qaeda in Syria and proceeded to champion the men who would become ISIS as "freedom fighters" in Syria.

McCain should have his wires tapped because he's a goddamn traitor to the United States.

This. Shit would be cash

except they keep voting him in

With republicans like McCain who needs democrats to shit stir.

You never see democrats undermining their party.

>Trump: okay, after the democrats and media either retract the claims of me being a russian puppet or prove them.

McCain has been shitting down Trump's back this entire time, fucking faggot traitor deserves death.

They didn't know he was a deep state cuckservative before this election.

Literally
>DELETE THIS!

McCain's just so salty. Like a scorned woman

maybe the president shouldn't be making shit up on Twitter? Just a thought.

Isn't the hearing March 20?

The third choice is that Trump can ignore McCain's mooing and carry on being awesome.

Maybe the CIA shouldn't be tapping US officials and Congressional committees? If they're going to wiretap/hack government officials, a private citizen is one step down from that.

youtube.com/watch?v=X2_Wyhuw2fA

salon.com/2014/07/31/feinstein_was_right_cia_admits_it_hacked_senate_computers/

youtube.com/watch?v=_bwef9b-66A

youtube.com/watch?v=S0xKvjRATJI

How does it feel to have deep state cock lodged so far up your ass?

>liberals are so scared that they're taking advice from literal neocons

2017 is fucking hilarious.

mccain can't order trump to do anything, he's just crying desu

McCain knows Trump can't look into it himself without destroying whatever evidence he finds because they'll claim the white house altered or created documents. Thats why he needs congress to do the investigation.

John "songbird of hanoi" mccain, and lindsey "loves cheese pizza" grapham are the 2 faggots always attacking trump when you hear, "Republicans stand against trump".

Im sick of this old bag of ball sack skin acting high an mighty.

KEK please give this old fuck a stoke or a brain hemorrhage..

>Pic related

>Congressional oversight
>Getting through Feinstein
Yeah, maybe if she would fucking die already oversight could be a thing. MAYBE you could find someone in the House that could handle it but they're not going to stay in office long enough to get anything done.

He already provided proofs though? Or does McCain just not watch the news?

This, how is the media just completely ignoring this fact. We have proof that the intelligence committee tapped Flynn's phones when he was a private citizen and then leaked it to the press.

>RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTIONS
>prove it
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?
STUPID DRUMPH SUPPORTERS HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE

You are certainly working hard for those roubles, Ivan.

Oh snap, will he do it, Sup Forums?

Prove Russia hacked the election to get Trump to win or drop the accusations.

>Prove Russia hacked the election

Nice goalpost shifting.

They did prove it. Even Trump admitted it a few weeks ago.