Why is abortion wrong?

Why is abortion wrong?

I would never feel pain if I were aborted by my mum. right?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ody
numberofabortions.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=AMwkQVpy98A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just because the victim doesn't feel being murdered, doesn't make the murder right

But It is immoral to make victim feel pain by letting them alive. right?

no.
suffering is a given in life, if it were moral to murder people to keep them from feeling pain, we'd have to murder everyone (in a manner in which they wouldn't feel anything, of course.)
the goal should be to maximize pleasure/happiness, rather than to reduce suffering/sadness

So give birth at home, I'm guessing preferably drunk or high to reduce pain and then just dump the kid at the nearest orphanage?

>So give birth at home
why?
>I'm guessing preferably drunk or high to reduce pain
we have hospitals with medicine that can ease the pain of childbirth
>dump the kid at the nearest orphanage?
preferably raise the little bastard yourself, but yeah, adoption is a better alternative to abortion

Her Ody
Her choice
??

HER ODY HER CHOICE?

what the fuck is an ody?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ody

Ody
A beard grown during a period of depression.
You see Charlie yesterday, he's not taking the news well, even got himself a little Ody going on.

Hospitals cost money and we are now talking about dealing with the least amount of hassle and cost.

how would you have felt had your mom aborted you?

exactly

the tasty Christmas tree cake is right

>her ody her choice

wtf is this supposed to mean

>Why is abortion wrong?
an unborn child dies retard

>and we are now talking about dealing with the least amount of hassle and cost.

Since when?

slide thread, stop fucking responding

>low-birth rate crisis in Japan
>what's wrong with abortion, y'all

congratulations, you played yourself

>we are now talking about dealing with the least amount of hassle and cost.
i haven't been

abortion is the main issue i give a shit about, slide thread or not i want a discussion

numberofabortions.com/

ITT: allot of people brainwashed into think that more native population growth is bad, even though it's a carefully planned globalist move to create a need for foreign immigration to balance the age demographic of the country. They're conditioning you for globalist multiculturalism at every front! Look past the lies!

EAT THIS FUCKING RED PILL!

You can't feel pain if you haven't learned the word "ouch!" yet. Right guys?... Nerves are like, the last thing a body needs when it's developing, right?...

>her body
>see a distinct white spot in the center to show something different, i.e. not part of her body
Clearly it's not part of her body.

So, let's trail all soldiers for killing because murder is bad, eh?

Most people having abortions are either:
>poor people who can't afford contraceptive
>normal people who had the misfortune of having an abomination instead of a real child
>rape victims
>victims of faulty contraceptives

Of which
>the poor people are usually dumb and their offspring won't usually amount to much esp if the parents are minors or around 19-20
>the abomination is not human
>it's utter torture to be a single parent, let alone bear the child of a monster and to that suffer (imagine your daughter being raped and having to lose an entire school year to suffer)
>unplanned parenthood can be horrible esp in cases of minors

All in all, abortion: legal in all cases, and maybe mandatory in some.

Here's an excellent analisys of the issue.

Holy fuck I went full retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=AMwkQVpy98A

My fathers told me i wasnt planned, unlike my 2 brothers, i feel like if i had been born today i would have been aborted.
20 years ago they could have avoided me being born, trough abortion or contraceptives, now people just dont care about responsability, instead they raised me and soon ill be on my way to make my own life.
Sons are not propriety of the parents, and parenthood isnt a social construct, they are little humans gaining world experience to replace the ever growing number of retired people. If the parents cant take café of the sons then they should go to grandparents.
The thing is that women seem to see them as cattle forcing sons to be whatever they want, sometimes to spite the father, other times they want a companion they never had cause their are snakes.
Thats were mommie boys at 30 yo come from

Brainwashed?
No. The workforce will soon become mainly exclusive to degree holders. The lower workforce will become a parasite. Immigration of the educated, mainly engineers, will be the future, and that is of course no issue, as those groups of immigrants are of no harm.

What one of the greatest minds of both the AH and USA, Tesla, said: we must sterilise the dumb.
You can't get a STEM or economic/law degree? Or you ou have no other talents and are not a master of a finer craft? You are just a human too? Zap zap balls away.

>trail all soldiers for killing
>because murder is bad
there is a distinction between "murder" and "killing"
murder is the "the intentional unlawful and/or immoral taking of a human life"

it is not immoral nor unlawful to defend your country

it is immoral to kill an innocent human being
the child in the womb is an innocent human being
therefore, abortion is an immoral killing
therefore, abortion is murder

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the lunatic logic espoused by militant Feminists and Pro-Choicers that a woman's choice is 100% NONE OF MY BUSINESS, but at the same time they insist that it is 100% MY RESPONSIBILITY and that my tax dollars go towards funding their bullshit.

>pro abortion when it doesn't directly involve my family
>know well that if my wife or gf ever said she wanted an abortion i do beg her not to

am I hypocrite or just a cuck?

>then just dump the kid at the nearest orphanage?
It's better than aborting the poor thing

Since we are talking about abortion

Morality is nonexistent. Only utility and reason exist.
There is no good or bad, but the reasonable and the vile.

Add to that the law, and that's what keeps society going, not some construct of good and evil.

Is it moral to have parents bare an subhuman child? Is it moral for a minor to bear a spawn of rape?
Why is that less moral than killing someone's husband, father and son, just because he holds a gun?

So you are willing to deal with the cost or are you just saying stupid shit without willing to back it up?

Holy crap, the aliens are invading.

Abortions not inherently wrong.
What's wrong is when you use abortion as a "get out jail free card" when you're a slut who can't keep her legs shut.

DELETE THIS

>ITT people who think it's okay to kill millions of sperm per day but not a group of stem cells that haven't even developed a functional brain
I agree with banning abortion after the first trimester though.

>There is no good or bad
can't really have a conversation on morality with a moral nihilist.

>Is it moral for a minor to bear a spawn of rape?
it's more moral than murdering the child, they weren't involved in the rape
>Why is that less moral than killing someone's husband, father and son, just because he holds a gun?
because the child is innocent, and the enemy soldier wants you dead

what is an ody?

No, you're a person who wants a son.

jhahahajahj he stopped replying BTFO

>ayy lmao

The problem with abortion is it's being used as a way for women to control men and its being improperly used as a birth control.

Also, many abortions are paid for by the state...Which means taxpayer money, and I'd rather my taxes not go towards cheap whores who make poor life choices every night.

thats liek what most "anti abortion" people think

Abortion culls niggers.

just selfish.
>i don't care if other people's children are murdered
>but i don't want my kid to be murdered.
symptom of the times

i don't think that's relevant, i can say "you shouldn't murder bob" without having to personally take care of bob for the rest of my life.

but yes, my tax money going toward orphanages/adoption agencies and incarcerating those who perform or seek to perform abortions would be well spent

Abortion is murder, therefore it is wrong by all means - secular or religious.

see this is how being single looks like

>every womyn is a whore, dey only like teh bad guyss

you need to leave your room for more than just tendies user

Then I support most "anti abortion" people. Society should only allow second or third trimester abortions if the child's birth threatens the mother's life.

Men should have an option to disown their kid (renounce claim over it) before it's born.

>why is murdering innocent, helpless babies wrong

it should be legal so that you wouldn't be here

it's not like there's some objective black and white moment of change between when the first trimester ends and when the second begins to point to, what you're saying is arbitrary.

No ardtard...It's that most women who "need" abortions are most likely whores. Normal women won't have a single one every, nor think it as an option.

Blacks are, much like with crime, statistically the most frequent aborters. If only the white conservatives who oppose it could see this. Who wouldn't want nigs to stop breeding?

I could shoot you through the back of the head and you probably wouldn't feel a thing.

Pain isn't the basis for morality.

This. Nihilism can work on an individual level but not on a societal one. The proof is in the sushi as one might say.

it's obvious if you understand that our view is that abortion is murder.
i don't think any child should be murdered, even niggers.

CUM IN MUM

But I bet you're fine with carpet bombing known terrorist hotbeds despite any collateral damage right?

You're weak.

It takes two people to make a baby and with that baby a woman can ruin a man's life

Make up more bullshit off the top of your head, will ya? 18+ board, by the way.

my man

no.
and whether or not i'm inconsistent or weak has no bearing on my argumentation.

A woman protecting the interests of her body is technically a sound argument: if your wellbeing or bodily autonomy is threatened by a person you have the right to prevent that as an extension of your right to self defense.

The weakness of this argument is that it doesn't have anything to do with pregnancy, because pregnancy is not a random situation. It is the product of willing, knowing, reckless or negligent behavior - that is, that sexual activity produces people in a situation that could infringe on a woman's bodily autonomy or wellbeing. In simpler terms, the scenario of the self-defense battle royale the left concocts regarding abortion is dishonest until it accounts for one of the parties bringing such a scenario about willingly, knowingly, recklessly or negligently. This places that party in a situation in which they are indeed permitted to take any steps toward their own self-interest, WITH THE CAVEAT that any damage suffered by the other party is on their shoulders.

In other words, pregnant women ought to have the right to have abortions, before being promptly hauled off to jail for murder. If this situation seems unfair it is only because you are ignorant of the laws and their justifications regarding every application of this reasoning. If you pit someone's wellbeing against your own, you are responsible for what happens to them, even if that means having to endure a scenario where you must choose between your own wellbeing and freedom from prison. The alternative would be the potential for people to legally murder others, which is precisely what abortion is.

This is why the left places so much importance on the fetus not being a human proper. Because they know their justification would otherwise be utterly intellectually dishonest. The fetus MUST be dehumanized, and in the process, the population must adopt the mental habits of people who dehumanize others.
This is simply what leftism is.

don't be stupid

You won't feel pain if I smother you in your sleep, gook.

>I would never feel pain if I were aborted by my mum. right?

Nice logic, retard. Let's kill everybody to don't feel pain.

babies are disposed of in the trash, they dont get a proper burial, not even a mentioning in the newspapers like actual people that died. it has to happen all secret because nobody is allowed to know about abortions. its a degenerate practice how it is practiced now.

and what about guys? guys have their foreskin and also important nerve endings cut off because doctor shekelstein says so? why are women fighting for bodily autonomy while men cant have bodily autonomy? this is fucking bullshit man.

Just because someone else has their body inside of yours does not give you the right to kill them when they become inconvenient to you.

Then write it in your will that if somebody kills you in your sleep they should be allowed to go scot free, cause you didn't suffer

the thing is, if its HER body than its HER responsibility. i shouldn't HAVE to pay for anything she does with HER body.

Abortion's alright, mainly kills blacks and genetically inferior people. Leftists are hypocritical about it obviously, doing their mental gymnastics to make it seem baby killing is empowering for women. That's pretty sick.

If women can get abortions without the fathers consent then a man should be allowed to disown the child and not pay a dime towards child support. They would have to decide to do this before the child is born though. The man would then lose all parental rights. It's the same logic as "my body, my choice".

If you support unrestricted abortions and gender equality then you should support what I just said or you are a hypocrite.

>mainly kills blacks
source?

in the US it's been
59,299,948 total and
17,789,984 blacks

numberofabortions.com/

Watch that edge.

So if I knock you out and rape you is not morally wrong?

yea but I put the cum in.

Wow, didn't expect that actually. I figured dindus had way more unprotected sex and thus abortions.

Aborting White babies is wrong. Everyone else - go right ahead.

its barbaric, you can put it up for adoption,l who knows your baby could wind up being the next Hitler. Never want to chance destiny.

it's her choice to get fucked, if you don't want a child don't have unprotected sex.

direct abortion is inherently evil

life begins at conception

ending aborticide is the greatest human rights cause of contemporary humanity

that's sexist. women can take as much black dick as they want, abort as many half white babies as they want too. And you know what they don't have to feel any shame about it because JayZ and Beyoncé and Obama, Stalin, and Satin said so

Most abortions aren't due to rape you dolt. The majority of them are actually from people who just don't want kids but continue to act like a degenerate slut. Aborting your kid because of your irresponsibility and expecting to be treated with respect is humorous.

Then shed use contraceptives, condom or pills, it is always saffer then giving birth or having an abortion.
Unleass there is clear danger of death, or proven case of rape people (men and women) should take responsability.
Dont give the bullshit you are acountable for someone, if you cant afford him give im to adoption, ask the grandparents, ask the father parentes if the last decides to be able asshole. But also dont be suprised if a guy that hasnt married to you decides to bail when you anounce pregnancy

I counter this argument, shill, that why do you think its right?