Putin's press secretary CNN interview about Russia's Clinton and Trump connections

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ky2HJSaPBY

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war
youtu.be/74EvJieIqbM
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmFFZG6O3k
youtube.com/watch?v=9MR6Oc0r038
youtube.com/watch?v=ecEK6llcucA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He looks like a guy who deals used skoda cars

Trust me, this guy has a bit more money than that.

He's pretty good, better than when he has to provide answers in Russian.

Better than Obama's spokesmen for sure.

Most of the western world has been subjected to brainwashing.

jesus christ, how can a russian understand america so well when my own media doesn't? the guy blew him the fuck out. he even tried not to attack the obviously corrupt intelligence institutions that accused his country, and still blew him out. i fucking like that guy and would buy him a beer,

You've stopped weeding out the retards.

I am absolutely sure everyone in US media and government know that they themselves are lying through their teeth, but because they have most powerful army in the world they just use their own fables to justify global war to US voters.

Here's a part of Flynn-Russian agent wiretap transcript

they don't care if its a lie, they care that the leverage is on their side. If Obama were somehow to run afoul of the Intelligence community, you can be sure that the media would be in overdrive in their full attempt to discredit and marginalize whoever was putting out negative reports on Obama.

Russia is just the closest tool for them to grab, its low hanging fruit. They will grab anything to try and beat the right wing over the head even if it means destroying their own limbs in the process. They are feral.

They are in desperation about Russia because it is not some rag tag country with backward army. They can't invade, hence the unreleased pressure that is just eating US media from within. It started with Olympics and lies in 2014 and never stopped since then.

Good thing Hillary didn't win. We would've been engulfed by World War III by now.

>It started with Olympics and lies in 2014
kek, are you 10?

>Hillary World War III
Dumbest argument I have heard on Sup Forums. Today anyway.

Go back to /r/politics fag

Idiot

Except he's right Hill never said anything about world war 3 she specifically said that she would cooperate with Russia and Syria by establishing safe zones and Aleppo which is btw the same thing Trump wants to do. She is a corrupt politician with a private and public position who was lobbied by Russia to sell Uranium one and Podestas brother was the lobbyist for Sberbank who worked to remove sanctions from Russia. Trump is the only one who wants actual international confrontation only not with Russia but with China and Iran and is trying to Jew Russia out of its alliance with China and Iran of course nothing will come of that because Drumpf

He's right when he says America is humiliating itself by saying another country was able to manipulate our electoral process.

i guess this makes sense. i really don't want war with russia. i don't want my country to be used like it was used on 9/11. i'm tired of being manipulated! and for what? for what? the interests of whom? who the hell benefits from my fury at this country or that country, who benefits from this when i genuinely have no power? i will say one thing about my country, we speak of our freedoms, but you would be hard pressed to show what power individuals have in an autonomous sense. the government has increased the gap between itself and the people to such a point that it seems there are ever two countries, deeply opposed on control and that opposition is crumbling. many do not want autonomy. many of us are willing flocks of sheep. even i doubt my thoughts and opinions, as they have been manipulated in every other way, why shouldn't i expect that i am being manipulated into not having a mind of my owb whatsoever?

>she will cooperate with russia
>by banning them from entering syrian airspace
wew lad

You can't link to anything she actually said that would imply that. This is just Sup Forums getting high off of its own supply of election propaganda designed to scare Berniefaggots away from Hillary

>We do not have any intention to interfere in someones domestic affairs

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-syria-no-fly-zones-russia-us-war

>implying all that isn't rightfull russian clay to begin with

youtu.be/74EvJieIqbM

Here is Hillary saying she still advocates and always has advocated for a no fly zone in Syria. The concept of a no fly zone is that the Russians are not permitted to fly there and if they do they will be shot down. Hillary Clinton is saying she will institute no fly zones in Syria over the head of the democratically elected Assad regime.

That would start an actual war.

>nagorno-karabakh
>no troops
Why the fuck is this on the map then?

Its "advisors" not active troops

We know. We're trying to fight this. We really are. If it doesn't look like it already, we actually elected Trump to try to fight it
Read

i was going to link this, but why argue? hillary is irrelevant. she lost. i think it's clear Trump doesn't want war with russia despite the obvious intent of the media to support both the idea that he's working with them as well as wishing to start a war with them. this fact comforts me at least a little.

>getting rekt this hard

Look at the actual transcript of the October 9 debate. She said she would use leverage to bring Russia to the negotiating table over Syria.

Also lets not pretend to be retarded here she's a politician and talking tough on Russia never had any political downsides. Fucking Richard Nixon said he would flatten the Soviet Union and negotiated detente instead do you regards really think election promises are kept by politicians especially when it comes to tough shit? Fucking Trump promised to label China a currency manipulator on day one and hasn't done shit regarding any of it be it tariffs or trade war

>look through all of CNN's official YouTube page
>this video is nowhere to be found

Why would they snuff this video, but keep promoting shit like neocon McCain?

>do you regards really think election promises are kept by politicians
People like you is why the world is in such shit state.

also i must say it's strange that the term ambassador has now become spy and traitor, it's getting to the point that if trump publicly met with putin, he may as well be considered committing high treason. imagine, the president of the united fucking states can't meet with a foreign leader! it's so fucking stupid,

Why? Canadians still don't have their weed lmao

You know (((why.))) They want their fucking war, and they won't stop poking to get it. God fuck I hate our MSM.

>2 rubles have been deposited into your account!

Why the fuck do you want war with Russia?

He looks like a 80's movie character

okay, what's that worth?
i would imagine my clay comment would be more shillworthy, not wishing to be manipulated by my own country and not wanting war are hardly shill ideals.

Damn. user that nigger Trump tricked us all, we made a grave mistake......

"You load public opinion with fake news" Kremlin press secretary tells CNN in their face.

youtube.com/watch?v=FSmFFZG6O3k

Will CNN ever get tired of being BTFO day after day?

The Russian speaks English better than the CNNr interviewer.

bump

Putin's popularity explained
youtube.com/watch?v=9MR6Oc0r038

Around 1/30 of 1$. So around 3 cents?

CNN getting rekt as usual. Keep up with the good job.

>explained
And a nice job it is too.

here it's made clear even for the dumbest of muh putins out there:
youtube.com/watch?v=ecEK6llcucA

inb4
>muh russian propaganda
Sure it is, that's why you should watch it. It shows what you're up against. If you truly believe he's our enemy then you'll prolly shit yerself and become even more neurotic than before but that's been your trajectory since what, November 9th, so it's all familiar territory by now.

How much is he redpilled on Jews?