Can we all admit he is not going to build that wall?

Can we all admit he is not going to build that wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5dpgcf_leader-of-isis-admits-defeat_news
fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers
cis.org/The-Cost-of-a-Border-Wall-vs-the-Cost-of-Illegal-Immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>finland

Not gonna lie, former drumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching drumpf crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

nah

He is definitely going to build that wall now otherwise it would destroy his whole ego and his reputation.

The only losers here are the American taxpayers because its not going stop illegal immigration anyway.

Kek

Republicans, just like Democrats, don't want a wall, because their clients want cheap labor to maximize their profits. There will be no wall.

It'll stop illegal immigration considerably, poo in the loo.

Clearly you've never been to the border. At certain points you can literally just walk through. Used to have a buddy who'd go down to Mexico to buy Ketamine, would just walk right across the border and come back with over a grand worth of ketamine in his backpack. Never got stopped or questioned.

I just bought some tortillas hecho en Mexico to help finance the thing
I'm afraid they will just dig, they already do...

Regardless, I can't wait for construction, I'll be down there building. Escape from the city, keep nose down, profit and save. Come back home with all dah cash. All for the American cause.

It'll be nice if its like oil fields, two weeks on, two weeks off.

Are you actually retarded ?

The wall will cost around 20$ billion dollars to build alone without the high as fuck cost for maintaining the thing. US already spends around 7 billion dollars on the wall.

There’s no reason for the wall anyway, because undocumented migration from Mexico has sharply declined.

The Department of Homeland Security estimates that the total undocumented population peaked at 12 million in 2008, and it has fallen since then. According to the Pew Research Center, the overall flow of Mexican immigrants between the two countries is at its smallest since the 1990s. The number of apprehensions at the border is at its lowest since 1973.

I actually like Trump but his wall,and that climate change is "Chinese hoax" is one of the most retarded things I have ever heard.

Politics lie.

I tought that was some kind of universal truth.

The only wall being build is going to be in our south border paid by murica.

It won't shock me if he starts it, but by the time he is either impeached or finishes his term, the project will go bankrupt or the next ten prez will shut it down wasting all the money.

>voted for trump

>feelsbadman.png

i hope he builds a minefield instead

No wall.
No reform ACA.
No ISIS neutralization.
No swamps drained.
No Clinton prosecution.
No to all campaign promises.

over 200 firms have submitted plans for it.

>its not going stop illegal immigration anyway.

Illegal immigrants cost the United States $113 billion per year, every year.

A $20 billion dollar wall is a fucking bargain.

Fuck you. It just got 10 feet higher

>no wall
its been 50 days

>no reform aca
they have to stabilize it before they repeal it

>no ISIS neutralization
again, only 50 days, but dailymotion.com/video/x5dpgcf_leader-of-isis-admits-defeat_news

>no swamps drained
can't argue with this

>no clinton persecution
do you have any idea how complicated this is? The connections she has to government means he can't make any sudden moves or he will get destroyed from the inside. Legal processes like this are all extremely complicated

>no to all campaign promises
Already fulfilled more than Obama did in 8 years

Not gonna lie, former former Ukraine supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Ukraine crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this country get in the EU.

hmm well its a good thing youre just a retarded street shitter and dont live in the usa then bitch.

and stop calling my fucking house no one here is dumb enough to give you access to it

The walls not even built yet you fucking dumbass.

Would be surprised if they even caused 1$ billion dollars.

Where the fuck are you pulling your statistics from? Your ass?

He's already taking bids from construction companies you spergs, it's right on the government contractors website.

Police.hu yeah, not ad if they have any vested interest

My firm has been contacted to help build the wall, their question was about a few miles of wall in the sea. Seeing as we're Dutch, we know how to handle that.

Trump has a good eye. Don't worry, that wall is coming. Even with a wall on the sea. And I will be part of the construction, how awesome.

You do know that in sanctuary cities and states they can receive wellfare right? Why do you like to talk about issues in others countries you know nothing of?

the more I think about it a concrete wall is very unlikely either because it'll be too expensive, take too long to build, be railroaded by snowflakes protesting the builders. so I think a cheaper,faster, and maybe less triggering solution is fences and obstacles. check out this border setup KSA build along Iraq

what is your opinion on a fence+radar+drones solution.

>Ukraine Flag
>Trump Voter

You aren't even trying anymore

not gonna lie,former nasa scientist hete. this is fucking hilarious watching indian geting into poo in loo theoretics. but in all seriousness we can't let india build poo in loo shutles.

>Doesn't have any proof to back up his claim.
>Tells me I know nothing.

Wew

>
>>no wall
>its been 50 days
Check the topography
Check the price tag
>>no reform aca
>they have to stabilize it before they repeal it
stabilize to benefit big pharma et al
>>no ISIS neutralization
>again, only 50 days, but dailymotion.com/video/x5dpgcf_leader-of-isis-admits-defeat_news
then why boots on the ground in Syria
>>no swamps drained
>can't argue with this
no argument given just the facts
>>no clinton persecution
>do you have any idea how complicated this is? The connections she has to government means he can't make any sudden moves or he will get destroyed from the inside. Legal processes like this are all extremely complicated
No complicated excuse, Congress has the power to investigate
>>no to all campaign promises
>Already fulfilled more than Obama did in 8 years
No comparisons, what promise did Trump fulfill
outside of instigating the Trump Effect - A disease of political bias; symptoms are xenophobic delusional profiling followed by brutal physical harm.

Trump has done more harm than good in just 50 days - Leaks, Fake News, Zero foreign policy, pushed a Seal Team offensive that failed on all levels, conflicts of all types of interest within his administration, this is just for starters.

The man puts his foot in his mouth writing checks the people can't cash.

Should he be given another 50 days?

Farius(.)org

Do you not have google in India or are you to stupid to search it yourself?

fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

>he thinks taxpayers are paying
>he does not understand how fed works

I am not arguing that illegal immigration is not a huge problem, I am saying that just by building a fucking wall isn't going to solve it.

The idea is more of a "wall" than it is a wall.

The center for immigration studies says that even stopping a fraction of illegals would pay for the entire cost.

cis.org/The-Cost-of-a-Border-Wall-vs-the-Cost-of-Illegal-Immigration

Kill yourself. My patience for foreigners complaining about how my own country handles its border and security is wearing thin.