Why the fuck are women allowed in the military?

Navy fag here. It happened again, one of the females on my ship got pregnant right before our deployment. We're supposedly going out for 7-8 months and for some reason about 25% of the girls on the ship will get pregnant just so they don't have to go on deployment. This clearly costs the Navy money but they will still bring them in knowing that 25% won't make it through the deployment. I've even met a few that get pregnant half way through the deployment and have to get air lifted off the ship. Why is this ok for women to do this? Any sailor will tell you the same thing happened on their ship right before a deployment. They're usually piss poor workers that won't/can't do manual labor so why are they allowed to join in the first place if they're just going to be a hindrance to the mission?

Also I'm room mates with a girl on my ship and I found out she just got pregnant, she even said that she did it to get out of the deployment. She complains saying that the ship is horrible to her and that everyone is against her. Almost everyone E4 and below says shit like this and don't seem to understand the purpose of the mission. I wish I was joking about this but I'm not.

Because "fuck you we're equal now die for me" desu.

Hillary was Secretary of defence and urged our nuclear readiness time on international tv.

The reason is because they are inept. It creates more leverage of control. If I wanted to control the men in the military I would simply allow women to join. I would encourage them because it is so easy to do.

Blurted not urged*

Why do we even have wars? Aren't he 1% in control? The logical conclusion is that war is made so the population can be thin down. Why don't we have simple wrestling competitions between presidents? Winner takes all!!

It's fucking insane to me that women are allowed in the Navy in the first place. They are seriously a massive hindrance since they even go to the jobs BM where they are required to work physically harder than most rates but since they're women they just get a guy to do it anyway so you have more bodies filling up the work order but they are less likely to do it because they're women so it puts more work on fewer guys.

Someone needs to cook and clean after all.

Now with all seriousness, woman can do a lot of things men can in the army. Military isn't just combat, and in some cases women can be in combat roles too.

So a proper solution would be to forbid having sexual relations in the military, have somewhat of segregation between men and women and have a serious punishment for violating it.

Hey OP I'm considering becoming a sailor and enlisting in the Navy. Hate to hijack your thread but I'm curious: what is boot camp like for Navy and what's the showering situation like there?

I'm not arguing about wars though I'm arguing the fact that a large number of women get pregnant right before a deployment just to avoid it.

> forbid having sexual relations in the military, have somewhat of segregation between men and women and have a serious punishment for violating it.

I agree but there isn't any form of punishment, they're not told not to and it's an easy way out for women which a lot of them do. I don't think women should be in physical labor jobs in the Navy since the work is almost exclusively done by men and women get into those jobs they are almost always putting a guy on the job anyway so it's more work on fewer guys. It's already a stressful job so why make it worse?

> Literally hundreds of males are throwing themselves at her
> Whaaa she got laid and I didn't

Don't get me wrong she's not excused, but people have to be professional with their job and that means not fucking your God damn colleges. Even then if you do decide to fuck around, the idea of not using some form of birth control is beyond me.

>Hey OP I'm considering becoming a sailor and enlisting in the Navy. Hate to hijack your thread but I'm curious: what is boot camp like for Navy and what's the showering situation like there?

You're fine man, It's 2 1/2 months of bull shit. Just don't be like the kids that cry on day 1 of being there and you'll be fine. Showing situation is you'll be showing with a bunch of guys. Most of them in my division were kids and sang show tunes for some fucking reason. It's not that bad, mostly just mind games and people trying to scare you.

But I'm not arguing who gets laid and who doesn't I just think they're a massive hindrance to the mission and their work ethic is piss poor.

I said it as a possible solution.

If someone is capable and willing to do physical labor in the military, I don't have anything against it. Regardless of their gender.

If they're not capable they shouldn't be given that job. Because they'll do it poorly or won't do it at all.

If they're not willing to do that, they shouldn't choose these roles(usually there is somewhat a choice) or shouldn't join at all.

What's your MOS/job? What's a decent job to look at that "translates well into civilian life"?

Is your job really that demanding? I know you burgers love to put standard infantry solders on a pedestal when really any ol retard can be taught to be a relatively competent and effect solder. Is the Navy realll that demanding that ZERO women can do it? I know some pretty incompetent men who I wouldn't trust to tie my shoes.

meant for

Notice me, senpai

no idea bro

we're living in the end times

>So a proper solution would be to forbid having sexual relations in the military

not feasible

>have somewhat of segregation between men and women

this makes sense, and you accomplish it by segregating roles, something we should be doing anyway. women are generally not hard workers, and they do not belong in combat. it's not in their nature. nurses? fine

Your first mistake was joining the Navy.

>Welcome to the US Navy! Here's your standard issue butt plug and vibrator!

Just read this user, it will make you feel so much better.

Why don't we just have mandatory I.U.D. so they cant get preggo?

PMO/IT/Mechanic is the top 3 IMO.

Some women get pregnant in basic training.
Then they basically get paid for literally nothing for a couple weeks until all of the paper work is done for them to leave.

What's PMO? I want to do something like mechanic, ideally. Learn a trade in the service and all that good stuff.

PMO is military police. You can make a smooth transition to many law enforcement positions after you serve.

That's assuming you never get in trouble with the law over anything. If your record isn't clear, you might as well just be an infantryfag.

M8 I'm Intel Navy, but since I'm on a destroyer everyone is expected to do manual labor except for the women.

Oh ok so I'll just become a regular 'ol mechanic

Sorry had some things to do, I'm a CTR2 which I really like but if you're on a destroyer then expect to do some manual labor. Civilian jobs are kind of weird for me and I don't know what would transition well since most CTRs would be expected to transition into a NSA job since it's so similar.

This kind of thing just sickens me honestly. The military really does go easier on women.

I saw your post above mine; I'd be bright eyed and bushy tailed for Intel work but I doubt I can get a clearance with an arrest record so I'll just settle for being a monkey wrench operator.

Just want to put in 4yrs and get out that way I can make up for this gap in employment on my Goy Card (resume)

You can have a relatively easy MOS but depending on your unit, be doing something completely different and much more complex than that.

For example, I'm a combat engineer. My AIT was 4 weeks. Any retard can do it as long as he's physically fit. However, when i got to my unit I was put on a Bradley and even many of the dismounted engineers had to learn to operate drones. The Bradley is as complicated to operate and maintain as a tank, which has it's own job, but I got thrown on it. The same shit happens to infantrymen.

subversion was the plan the whole time user
this isn't just because people are stupid, this is decided by people who intentionally and maliciously do not want any of the pillars of society functioning at full power

If you want to do that then it's perfect, the G.I. bill is pretty nice as well. Just expect to put up with bull shit hours for 4 years, it is worth it in the end though.

Having read of the fresh hell that is a ship newly struck by naval munitions, I cannot imagine women being anything other than a complete hindrance.

Those ships becomes exploding furnaces, devoid of oxygen and full of violent oceanic water. Peoples shoes catch on fire from the floors beneath them (someone else's ceiling). Sailors are so fucked in those situation, and their only hope is to spring to a set of actions that already cripples them with exhaustion. What good is one of these shit tier politically obligatory females?

>Just expect to put up with bull shit hours for 4 years
Long work hours, little sleep?

>it is worth it in the end
That's what I'm hoping, kek willing

D-do you have to pee in front of other people? I have a shy bladder...

If the punishment is great enough it will deter. It will not stop it from happening, but it will decrease it.

There are women who are capable of these roles. If they want to service their country and are capable of doing that, they should have that option.
After all they want to service their country, I am not going to say no to that.
If they're not capable, of course they shouldn't have that option.

admit it, you just jelly cause no girl wanted to have your baby

pretty messed up that she'd rather give birth to a child than go on a cruise for 10 months

it will learn to become un-shy

Then people start yelling about reproductive rights and eugenics.

MUH EQWALL RITES

But seriously though bitches are stupid and don't know what equal rights entail, like the death of chivalry, forced conscription (remember when they tried to push the female draft and bitches nearly lost their tits?)

It's like women who think they should have "equal rights" but a man should never punch a woman lmao

You will yeah

What deployment, faggot?
Who are you at war with, cuck?
Faggots burn fuel """deploying""" into an empty spot in the ocean so that your neocons can pocket half the budget of this (((deployment))), cucking taxpayers out of their taxmoney and cucking you by throwing you a bone that is not even 000.1% of all the money they get for doing all the job for them, but then you manage to get cucked even further when a welfare queen with a cunt uses her cunt to cuck welfare queens by bailing out even out of this imitation of activity.
Deployment my ass.
Deploy here you useless faggots and war us 1 on 1, we will impregnate you all, fucking homoniggers, your entire fucking bucket will get airlifted right to the Nobel ceremony to get $1mil for being the first pregnant male, but you won't get it, cause they will examine and determine you are not males anymore.

Pretty much yeah

>pretty messed up that she'd rather give birth to a child than go on a cruise for 10 months

Yeah this is why i'm a firm believer in the idea that all women are forever children that need to be taken care of and disciplined.

I see through your bait toothpaste

>what did you say about me, etc.
kek

I'm used to sleeping like between 2000 and 0530-0630, but I can power through on like 3-5h of sleep as long as I got some of that there caffeine

Will my circadian jimmies be rustled

Everyone can and will learn to adjust, it just takes time. Just don't turn into one of those faggots that go to the smoke pit all the time.

If anything I'd be more apt to ruin my teeth with snus or dip. I'm assuming that coffee flows like seawater in the service, though

You can't share a berthing with a female unless you are female shipmate, I can see through your bs.

It does and people get pissed off if there isn't any coffee. My friend actually bought a french press because of how convenient it was for our division.

Must be hard being that retarded huh? I said room mate not berthing mate, I'm an E5 I can afford a place downtown.

Is there any particular focus on swimming in Navy Boot? I have a pool and I'm curious if I should start doing laps

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Funny thing is I only swam once in great lakes. You will see a large some of Filipinos and blacks going almost everyday to finish it since they fail it so many times. You pretty much keep going until you pass the swimming test then you're done with it.

Women are always the recipients of welfare and undue merit. I don't see a problem.

What's the standard for the test? Swimming a certain distance in a certain time or what?

I understand that and accept it but I hate having people work harder just so an organization seems more diverse. This has nothing to do with race I'm just referring to gender.

You're pretty much just treading water for about 10mins or so. They have a big stick with a hook on the end if you start to drown. I shit you not that's what they use. You'll be wearing either FRVs or NWUs while you swim.

But I don't have to like swim 1-500m in a certain amount of time or something? I'm like a dog in water, I can swim but not fast

Then you'll be fine, you do have to be able to swim in under certain time but most people that are physically fit should be fine. Go with the mentality of don't over think it.

How does the Israeli conscription work for you guys? Especially since you guys have the mandatory 3 years for guys and 2 years for gals

kek

Russia still thinks their geography will still be a critical factor....

Our entire fleet would be in romania within 2 weeks to wipe your pathetic country out from a distance

Last year a female marine and then a female sailor gave birth on a ship because they were so fat they couldn't tell they were pregnant until their water dropped.

It's 8 weeks if you're not retarded. You have to shower and pee in front of people in the military, faggot.

You know in the movies where the ship is sinking and the only way to stop it is to close off the bulkheads so everybody doesn't die and we see how some sailors make it through the door but it's always closed just before all of the sailors make it through the door. So opening the door at that point would save the doomed to drown sailors but then everybody would eventually die anyway because the ship would sink.

Yeah, if a woman was caught on the wrong side of that door then the door would be opened.

Swim is easy - to the end of the pool with no time limit. Practice prone float.

There are 3 parts of the swim test - drop off 12 ft high platform then swim to the end of the big pool with no time limit. Prone float 5 minutes - this is the hard part. Both of these are done in PT shorts with no shirt. Last part is float in coveralls which is impossible to fail.

No you fucking don't its like 50 yards and no time limit.

There are a great deal of support and administrative roles that women do just fine at OP. Also having beautiful coworkers is not a bad incentive at all so long as it's not disturbing actual combat or the mission.

instead of punishing normal behavior, it makes more sense to have a normal arrangement in the first place

>an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

>There are women who are capable of these roles.

no, women by nature have evolved to be nurturers. men, by nature, have evolved to be warriors. it is basic human biology

I don't mind peeing in front of others but the showering sounds weird...even at the Y they have tile dividers between each "shower stall"

Guess I'd just have to cowboy up though

>tfw no qt 3.1415926 kebab removing gf

That's pretty fucked up desu, I had to do more than that when I was fucking 12 just to get a little bronze coloured patch for my towel.
Do they at least make you tread water for 30 mins or something actually somewhat hard?

Prone float for 5 minutes - not the same as treading water.

Muh equality over pragmatism.
Also the kikes probably want to ruin the armed forces just in case shit goes down again

I know what sculling is, I'm just saying if they ever actually test your cardio or ability in any way?

Not on swimming unless you have a job that requires it like seal or riverine.

There is NOTHING women can do, that men can't do better. With one sole exception: Child birth. Women doing anything other than rearing children is pointless, as evidenced by history.

Retards may retort by naming one or two famous great women of history. But there are hundreds of thousands of famous MEN from history, who did memorable deeds.

Women have two X chromosomes in their DNA. Men have an X chromosomes and a Y chromosome. In other words, only MEN have Y chromosomes. Y chromosomes are transmitted ONLY from Father to Son. This means, that there is a clear genetic marker only containted in men, but absent in females.

I've taken the women pill guys.

Former seabee here.

I spent 3 days on board USS SAIPAN -- just for shits really -- right before it was decommisioned and the way the blue water

Tell that to all the Filipinos and blacks. It was the funniest god damn thing in the world to me in boot.