How the fuck do we take Moldova back?

How the fuck do we take Moldova back?
Any chance Trump will assassinate Putin and we can annex it in the chaos that will follow??

i'd support this but you'd have to get through dodon first

perhaps let moldova annex you?

you will get it back once you give us erdély back

>we
Moldova is rightful transnitrian clay, gypsy. Nice try.

There are no hungarians here anymore, sort friendo it ain't happening

You have things the other way around, retard. Long live transtaria

Moldova is Polish clay just check the eu 4 starting map, u don't even exist there

quads confrim

It is very easy to deal with Russia concerning Moldova. They get Ukraine and Transnistria and you Moldova. Border on the Dniester.

Moldova is the poorest country in Europe. They will just be a annoying baggage to Romania which is a shithole itself.

Why the fuck would anyone want Moldova? It's the worst country in Europe, by a significant margin. I know a few Moldovans, everyone with half a brain has left it already.

Transnitiria is still a thing?

Putin is not the problem, he is the solution.
With the right decision, Romania could get help from Russia to return Moldova back. Moldova without Russia's assistance, they are no one and they can easily be pressured to give up.

Sadly, our leaders have no game in today politics outsides our borders.

why would we give you back something you never had ?

What do Moldavians think about reunification?

Yup.

We can help you get Moldova back. You just have to join our union like the good old times.

Isn't Moldova's current president Pro-Russian?

There is no way I can see it happen in the next 2 decades... Maybe if we get to restore the Monarchy and have an Iron Guard government we would AT LEAST get rid of our economic subjugation by the EU.

în curând

Traiasca Garda , Capitanul, Maresalul si Regele!