Jordan releases soldier who killed 7 Israeli girls in 1997

U MAD JEW BOI?

foxnews.com/world/2017/03/12/jordan-releases-soldier-who-killed-7-israeli-girls-in-1997.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.776620

>Ahmed Daqamseh opened fire on the eighth graders while they were on a class trip to the scenic "Island of Peace" border post, killing seven girls and wounding seven others. A Jordanian court later deemed Daqamseh mentally unstable and sentenced him to life in prison, rather than imposing the death penalty.

>Jordan had announced several days ago that Daqamseh would be released this week, after completing his term. In Jordan, life terms are not open-ended, and prisoners can be released after 20 years.

eh...
الله اكبـــــــــــــر I guess?

bumping with qt kikes

good job jordan

hope he gets 7 more, inshallah

I don't care about the internal affairs of barbarian nations

They only jailed him at all to please the Israelis. If it had been completely up to the Jordanians he'd have gotten a medal.

As it is, of course they let him go, as soon as they figured everybody had forgotten about him. Problem is, this is 2017 and you can't hush this shit up any more.

holy shit based Shoes

>gets released from prison
>immediately comes onto Sup Forums to shitpost about it

Who is this "Jordan" and what can we do to stop him?

Be sure to also give him a loaded gun with armor piercing bullets when he flies off to join ISIS.

bump

i thought i'd find you here.

bump

This happened in the original version of homeland, which was an israeli tv show.

I thought they were making you sand niggers out to be worse than you really are... nope.

kill yourself you muslim piece of shit

cuck

FUCK YOU Sup Forums A REAL THREAD CANT BREAK 20 AND BAIT THREADS GET 300+
FUCK YOU FAGGOTS

Are Jordan /our/ guys?

No, they're niggers