What's some good paying jobs I can get so I can buy property and build a house?

What's some good paying jobs I can get so I can buy property and build a house?

No college memes allowed.

HVAC work, but you need to go to school and go through the right certifications.

In general though anything that's particularly dangerous, dirty, or miserable tends to pay higher just because most people don't want to do it.

Maybe plumber or electrician in a city where labor costs are high, like San Francisco.

I imagine you can fix sinks, plug leaks for insane $$$$$ in Manhattan for instance

Depends. Are you in college, or planning to go to college? CS is a ticket to a good career.

If you're not going to higher ed, I'd go the trades route. Ask around in your area, even as a junior, you can make good money and have a stable career. Electricians will never be automated out of existence.

Yep. I'm in SF, experienced electricians here make 60-70$/hour on the bigger jobsites.

Ups, suck dat dick and climb up

>CS
>making a 6 figure salary for the rest of your life while doing boring shit on a computer

Have fun with that friendo

I was thinking HVAC or electrician work. I applied to my local electricians union here in Boston, passed the test and still never heard back from them.

No, hence the "no college memes allowed". I don't believe slaving away and spending thousands of dollars to be fed liberal propaganda worth it.

It's not boring, and I save enough that I will be able to retire at 40. Then I'll probably go be a ski instructor or something.

Not a bad plan but seems mundane. I'm majoring in Security and Risk analysis at Penn State so I can be a cyber security consultant for tons of different private sector companies. I have a lot of friends who started in CS and came over to the Information Science and Tech school.

>get property and build a house

Unless it's in the middle of nowhere with absolutely zero jobs around you're never gonna be able to afford it

>Jobs
lmao have fun working for Shlomo and picking 50 times less than he earns.

I have a wife and young kids, things are never mundane.

Security is a good field to be in though, good luck.

Since when Americans can afford what they buy?

Government job in a low cost of living area.

Oh wait
>hiring freeze

I chose welding. I got my TIG certification at a local community college, only took a few months two classes a week.

Got my first tig welding job mid 2016. Pay is pretty good, but after I get more experience on my resume I'm going to move on to a different company.

How much are you making? And what area are you in?

Jobs are for losers. Start a business.

60k a year rn, I'm 23. Not amazing but I was making minimum wage at a music store beforer I got the job. The head welder at my shop has over a mil in savings and takes vacations constantly, so I'm considering just staying here for a long time. But who knows, the thing with trades is amazing opportunities land in your lap when you least expect them.

Gotta learn how the business works before you start the business, most people work in the field for a while and learn the ropes before making the jump to business owner. I think it's a great idea though if you can find a good market.

what kind of business do you run?

Get coding certificates online. Relatively cheap. Each certificate costs about $100 or so to get. Payoff is YUGE. Most places will hire you without a CS degree if you are skilled.