Do you want him to die?

When is pol going to stop hating and force companies to insure him?
youtube.com/watch?v=n60yq1ZVfFg
"I'm probably going to die."
Wow, Pol, thanks for killing a glorious creature.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

he's been "probably going to die" for some time. those youtube bucks can buy him an indoor pool and shit but not healthcare?

Ecelebs are cancer

CALORIE THIEVIN'

>eat 5000+ calories every day for years of of life
>be rich as fuck from youtube money but refuse to buy healthcare in hopes that others will foot your bill
>blame others for poor health when it doesnt happen

what a piece of shit.

LARD GARGLIN

>>eat 5000+ calories every day for years of of life
its well over 8000.

calorie calculators are inaccurate at his weight.

KEEP EATING FATTY!!

fatties have only themselves to blame in the end

yes i want him to die a slow, miserable death

fuck that fat fuck if he thinks our tax dollars should go to keeping blobs like him alive

Lose some weight you fat fuck

wtf he hasn't lost any weight in the last few years, he looks like he's actually gained weight. He also looks ten years older, christ how hard is it to lose weight?

being immobile for large periods of time is actually x100000 times worse than being fat and unhealthy. Many people on this board are going to die young too.

With the amount of cash he has he could hire a personal doctor, trainer, dietician, etc. and they would pretty much do the work of getting fit and healthy for him... but he doesn't.

>Many people on this board are going to die young too.
the sooner the better

i'm already sick of this life anyway

Fuck you, I'm gonna live forever.

Didn't some much-vaunted dietician/PT offer to help him out and he turned him down?

>being immobile for large periods of time is actually x100000 times worse than being fat and unhealthy.
no its not retard.

being fat + immobile is by far the worst thing.

I mean, what incentive does he have to lose weight? He basically gets paid to be a fat fuck.

Yes, yes I do. He's a whiney little entitled piece of trash.

I will not feel bad when the fatness kills him. He literally has been told by his DOctor countless times to lose weight, he still refuses to do it.

>Do you want him to die
hes a leftie so, yes, i want him to be burned alive.

thank god, life fucking sucks

Lookin' forward to it.

Instead of buying video games, perhaps he should consider buying a premium. The poor make shitty choices with their money, it's not my responsibility to foot their medical costs because they just have to have that new cell phone.

ohh idk, his health, well being, his longevity, his wife, his fans etc..

>lose weight
>become fit
>your success story becomes huge
>ride the wave of success and achieve something meaningful instead of being a whiny fat bitch on youtube and getting pity money

Gee, I dunno

>Spider-man
I wonder, is booggie a manchildren?

Click on any video of his. You have your answer Branco.

I know a lot of fat people, medium and large, but the biggest difference is.. they still move. The large ones are more at risk, but i know people who have developed cardiovascular problems and suffered heart attacks even at 25-30 that work huge hour desk rat jobs, or chinese teens who suddenly drop dead in internet caffes. This can happen even from days of extreme immobility, clots build up.

I know plenty of fat fucks that are still alive even until their 50's, granted they're definitely ill but blood is still pumping, nonetheless.

Maybe his wife will actually fuck him if he got fit? I mean I seriously doubt she fucks him much if at all as he is in his current disgusting state.

Why does he make videos like that?

>I'm fat
>I'm mentally fucked
>Can't do it lol

>He doesn't get money
>He can't afford to eat
>His weight decreases.
I see no reason for this man to die. He must suffer a slow and painful life like the rest of us.

He probably doesn't have to buy most of his video games, the companies probably give him copies as promotional material

So what if you exercise every day but still have a desk job that makes you sit for 8+ hours a day?

he should have been dead by 23 but we all piad tons of money to keep it going

stop preventing natural selection

that dudes a retard when the chinks die from gaming it's literal exhaustian because they sleep like 3 hours a week

How can people defend this fat fuck's weight?
>I keep trying but I fail.
Fucking bullshit this fuck needs a minimum 3000 calories a day to keep being a fat fuck and you are trying to say that you can't at least reduce it to 2500. Fuck him burgers shouldn't spend their taxes to keep a tub of lard alive especially when it is his fault.