ARTICLE 50 might be triggered tomorrow lads

ARTICLE 50 might be triggered tomorrow lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/380442-uk-eu-brexit-may-davis/
youtube.com/watch?v=K6RU0dd-6Pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How does the signing of Article 50 work?

Does Theresa May need to go to Brussels or something or can it be done here?

paedophile

I think Her Majesty waves her royal sceptre around while the Prime Minister sings Rule Britannia

Sounds like a bloody good time.

This is an interesting question.

NO!

What are you doing? are you mad? do you not realize how complicated negotiations are? you need to negotiate for ATLEAST 2 years to leave the EU! what are you doing goy?

>What are you doing?

Article 50

Back off merchant. We're going to the top.

EU now has to pay us
rt.com/uk/380442-uk-eu-brexit-may-davis/

What's the rush?

kek wills it

Tuesday is much more likely.

And on Thursday or Friday, the EU will lay out the terms for Brexit. I guess the British butthurt next weekend will be epic.

A letter is sufficient. Under legal terms, the government has to just comply with paragraph 2 first sentence and para 1 of Article 50 to trigger the consequences laid out in para 2 through para 5
---
Any Member State may decide to withdraw from the Union in accordance with its own constitutional requirements.
A Member State which decides to withdraw shall notify the European Council of its intention. In the light of the guidelines provided by the European Council, the Union shall negotiate and conclude an agreement with that State, setting out the arrangements for its withdrawal, taking account of the framework for its future relationship with the Union. That agreement shall be negotiated in accordance with Article 218(3) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union. It shall be concluded on behalf of the Union by the Council, acting by a qualified majority, after obtaining the consent of the European Parliament.
The Treaties shall cease to apply to the State in question from the date of entry into force of the withdrawal agreement or, failing that, two years after the notification referred to in paragraph 2, unless the European Council, in agreement with the Member State concerned, unanimously decides to extend this period.
For the purposes of paragraphs 2 and 3, the member of the European Council or of the Council representing the withdrawing Member State shall not participate in the discussions of the European Council or Council or in decisions concerning it.
A qualified majority shall be defined in accordance with Article 238(3)(b) of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union.
If a State which has withdrawn from the Union asks to rejoin, its request shall be subject to the procedure referred to in Article 49.

Good luck pops

brits abroad, swap up any GBP before the pound shits itself

So is the pound gonna take a shit tomorrow lads? I'm going to Japan later this year and Brexit has really shafted the GBP/JPY exchange rate.

>might

Yes.

Good thing I have no money.

this

>t. increasingly nervous yurop

Good luck Brit anons, I hope it actually goes through.

i hope so lets bloody get out of there already.

Nah, I'd love it to be triggered and the EU to die but it won't happen.

Whats going on? Whats article 50?

Anybody else excited for our new (((global))) Britain? I sure am!

Article 50 is basically the exit clause in the EU contract or some shit. It's the official start of the leaving process.

Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty. Executing it officially removes the UK from the EU.

6 0 B I L L I O N

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=K6RU0dd-6Pg

This video for reference.

All aboard the paki train

Hope so, I can't wait for the fresh remain tears. The tears from June 23rd are just a faint memory now, need something to replace them.

Already got my bottle of yuropoor tears here hans achmed

>June 23rd
Where the fuck did the time go?

>Already got my bottle of yuropoor tears here hans achmed
You will need them, your tears will be so salty. The salt will cover half of Sup Forums. Mootgook will need to go into overdrive to stop Brits from shitposting the whole forum with butthurt Nigel pics.

Dunno what you're laughing about.

thank you user

How can Moors cope?

And so might the EU.

Enjoy having to learn Turkish, Fritz.

>mfw

Your fucking around is going to cost us all money. We are all losers in this conflict, but only the UK is to blame though.

No wonder you are so hated on the continent.

Gibraltar

One of you guys want to tell me what news sources you bongs use? I know bbc is full propaganda, sky news seems only marginally better. I'm trying to follow this and not having much luck with good sources. Any tv news worth a damn there?

>my longest yeah boy ever

Na na na na na na hey hey hey goodbye

>2017
>Being this salty

Oh boy

Let's thank the low I.Q rurals battling for strawberry picking jobs over poles for fucking up our economies

RT or breitbart is where I go.

>RT or breitbart is where I go
Jesus you're pathetic

Daily Mail is pretty trashy, but it's quite right wing, at least looking at the comments (quite redpilled).

I literally just arrived in England today.
Will I die in a riot now?

Fine bell fag you got anything better.

Where are you from?

Fresh off the boat from Syria?

DEATH TO THE EU

The comments on BBC articles are full of redpilled folk too.

Moors btfo!
Rollin' for a Catholic Sapin that isnt cucked by Muzzies! Check these digits.

A day early? Nice. Turks already influenced the Netherland's elections. I guess we don't need to.

Hopefully it will actually happen but you will still have the UK in your pocket even if we do manage to disobey you.

£50bn last I checked. Surprised our gold digger whore wants more shekels. Guess it is to be expected with being in a marriage to multiple oven dodger partners.

I shoot, and I miss. Fuck.

I'll believe it when I see it. The government is trying to drag this out for as long as possible.

God bless Wales!

our negotiating position: make it unreasonable we will just revoke eu legislation unilaterally and stop paying into your coffers with immediate effect
that will crash the union with no survivors.

have you lads realised we're actually the ones holding the better set of cards here yet?

Polish?
Romanian?
Bulgarian?
Indian?
Paki?

Switzerland actually

>Donald Tusk

BEST TIMELINE

>have you lads realised we're actually the ones holding the better set of cards here yet?

This post might be ironic, but some Englunders actually believe this.

Cymru am byth.

>tfw not tired of winning

You'll be fine.

says who?

>Implying Tusk is anything similar to Trump

Not till Tuesday at the earliest, still has to go through Lords and then the Royal Ascent by the Queen

it's not and i do.
the eu is systemically fucked lad, it simply will not survive by making britain her adversary.

As long as you're not P*lish you'll be fine.

tfw your ex prime minister is a merkel's dog and is trying to fuck up your country

>her
Faggot

>the eu is systemically fucked
The EU is just as strange to us as the earliest nation states were to that periods people of Europe.

Why you niggers can't comprehend that cooperation between +500M people is something that requires compromise from time to time is beyond me. Especially since the same dynamics are at play in your very own favorite ultra sovereign nation state, municipality or public school.

Oogabooga where da sovereignity at
the EU is a nation state btw, and we want no part

>triggered

Yep.

im planning to do some gamble with that shit.

The pund will fall like shit. But will be all artificial, made it by the EU banks to "punish" the bad goys. So when the pound goes to the toilet, i will exchange all my dollars to pound and chill while everything goes up again. Is obvious that will go up again eventually... is the fucking brit pound.
Then, i will sing rule britannia while fucking a vip prostitute.

>tfw you will live to see the european jewnion fall

please don't do this user
i realise you guys save in usd already so are not strangers to forex, but still, i think usd is safer.

gbp is considered a "reserve" currency, which is apparently under danger with art. 50. i wouldn't risk it (or only small amounts)

not to mention you won't get a good rate there i imagine as there's not many pounds?

I definitely liked your last point.

>Hard Brexit could cost Spain Ebin, leaked report says

I really didnt organize that shit. I was thinking on about 5k and planing to win another 5k in 2 years. And then spend 2.5 in luxury hookers and a new bike with the rest.

Please, explain me the "reserve currency" thing, never heard of it.

It's this faggot again.

Kumiko a fluffy and CUTE!

Do it. End it. We'll fuck it up from the inside, and tell the UN to tell Europe to import even more brownies. They sure as fuck won't be living here.

We'll meet you on the other side.

it just means it's considered one of the "top" currencies along with CHF, EUR, USD & JPY i think due to it's stability etc. this has some benefits I think, but could (depending on whether it's remain propoganda) be taken away from us.

USD does seem overly strong atm i guess, but I'd probably keep it there regardless. Still would hold GBP > EUR imo. I don't really have any insight just my gut.

Also to get back double your money, that would require GBP to half/double in value compared to EUR/USD- can't see that. Maybe 30% gains?

Bloody wankers

>ARTICLE 50 might be triggered tomorrow lads.

The UK actually stopping behaving like a bunch of confused assclowns.

nah.

Tell me Brits how long did the negotiations for Ireland to become a free state take?

Good advice and digits.

I will think this thru more.

Thanks bong friend. Get comfy and enjoy the 50 shades of oy vey next week

Can't we all just get along.

About fucking time.

stay cucked fernando

>Brexit is a good th-

Tattoo, not white, pierced bellybutton. Poses for photographs in underwear.

Cheap third world whore.

Once it's triggered, how much longer will it be before those cunts are finally out?