CHRISTIANS IRREVOCABLY BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=eHH0bc4fyq8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcVhv9fCXsg
youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI
youtube.com/watch?v=E9mByf-O1HM
starling.rinet.ru/cgi-bin/response.cgi?root=config&morpho=0&basename=\data\eura\globet&first=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every desert religion is shit.

>t. Christcuck

But pagans sacrificed children

t.some deranged (((pagan))) following an even more crazier (((pagan))).

Simply not true.

Varg is all about the religion of his ancestors, except for the last millennium.

I am not a Christian but I am also damn sure not a fucking arrogant retard like Varg.

>Forget all about your traditions guys
>Don't worry, there won't be a cultural vacuum left if you do

What a good fucking goy he is.

Pagan is European, Christianity isn't. End of.

>Forget all about your traditions guys
That's exactly what Christians do you fool. Not only that, they insult their ancestors.

FPBP. If you are religious consider yourself a retard. One day we will massacre the priests across Europe

Then it's settled.
>We make a list of polling the public to find the most popular British women we'd like to see naked
In Labours manifesto, they promise to show the nudes.

>Diane Abbot may also offer herself.

Fair play britbro, I get your game.

Unsubscribe from ThuleanPerspective

Except that Christianity absorbed an incredible amount of Pagan practices and beliefs into itself.

Even your precious faggot Varg acknowledges this fact.

You are proposing nothing less than the complete prostration of Europe all because you didn't like going to church on Sunday as a little faggot.

But they did sacrifice people. Paganism is moral relativism

Wait, what? I thought he was just a meme? Is he serious?

Catholicism maybe but not Protestantism.

You share you jew worshiping churches with negroes and spics. fuck off

Proof that Christians are literal cucks
see here around 30:18 onwards
youtube.com/watch?v=fcVhv9fCXsg

Amerilards are the easiest to manipulate clearly

Nigger, Protestantism is only a thing because it was an offshoot of Catholicism. Are you implying that their was some magical "un-Europeanizing" that happened with Martin Luther? The motherfucker wrote the book "On the Jews and their Lies."

No I dont

Odin is Adam

Thor vs Jormungandr is Jesus walking on the water and calming the storm, an ability we all can wield, the powers to control chaos.

Jesus said, if they are not against us, they are for us,

Nordic cosmological systems aren't explicitly against Christ,

Therefore Thor Christ, Son of Man, Son of Adam, Son of Odin.

Bro-Thor
Boanerges, the Thunder Brothers

BroThors of Christ

John 3:16 - Son of God
Mark 3:17/33 - Brother of the Son of God

Sis-Thors are Kek-Thors/Chaos-Thors

They're an absurdity unto themselves, both chaos and order, while Fire-Thors, Bara-Thors, are fire and thunder.

It's true, all of it.

So your (((church))) has a Whites Only sign?

Protestants think that certain aspects of Catholicism which are pagan in their origin are heretical.

Lol! No. Protestants think that certain aspects of Catholicism which are corrupted are heretical. Never fucking once have I ever heard a Protestant speak about the Pagan aspects of Catholicism.

Stop watching TV and YouTube videos for your dose of historic vitriol.

>I've never heard it so it can't be true
You are a clever one aren't you?

Christianity is racially exclusive. 2 Corinthians 6:14-17, Jeremiah 31:31-33

Every religion is shit

Can't tell if you're trolling or a massive retard. Apparently unbelievers means those who aren't the same race as you.

I want this girl to shit in my mouth, it that faith?

Disgusting

Exactly!
Where is the church leadership or Pope following it? Churches are filled with subhumans

I was raised Protestant and I've also never heard anything that relates Catholicism and paganism

Christians don't think other religions are satanists.

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about.

Trust me, Christians appreciate the teachings of the Buddha, and the work of any other scholar or prophet who taught the virtues of good over evil.

Satanic religions are those that seek to harm, punish, and enslave.

Heh, Sup Forums wasting time arguing about Varg, when he could absolutely not give any less shit, instead of arguing and trying to solve how cucked most your countries are.
Watch his videos, or dont.
If you do, retain what you think is right, and discard what you think is not. He is certainly not perfect, no one is, but Kek fucking knows at least hes doing more for the white race than 95% of us are.
Any of you have 6 white, blond children?
Varg does.
Any of you have a based channel based on survivalism and red-pilling?
He does.
I kinda look at him like hes /ourguy/ even if he doesnt even care, or wants.

Turn away from hate, and enter the Kingdom.

Repent, rewind, revento.

That is all it takes.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQCIxnkAtiI
Have a varg pill

>Satanism seeks to punish
>You will burn in hell forever if you're an unbeliever or do shit I don't like like take penis up the butt lol
>t. Christcuck

Semitic Religions started Demon Worshiping remember to look up (((ars goetia lesser key of solomon))) youtube.com/watch?v=E9mByf-O1HM

>Satanic religions are those that seek to harm, punish, and enslave.
You mean like Christians, who have been doing all of these things for centuries?

This guy has to be joking, nobody could possibly be this deranged.

also not a single argument was made. Many such cases!

>Apparently unbelievers means those who aren't the same race as you.
The Greek does not say unbelievers, it says untrustworthy aliens. And it is talking about a verse which is clearly confined to the race of Israel. Earlier in that epistle at chapter 7:12-14 he encouraged Christians to not divorce an unbelieving spouse. Therefore if it were a religious statement it would contradict that.

>you're only a European if you're not a Christian
>this is after making a video about how Europeans are uniquely descended from Neanderthals
Does he think being in a certain religion changes your DNA?

I'm not here to argue scripture, I'm here to tell you that you're religion isn't European. But you clearly already know that.

It is. Crom Cruach worship demanded sacrificed and children were killed for him.

good evening bob, i'll take things said in ignorance for $500.

the thing about norse mythology is that their eschatology ended with ragnoarok, its an even tthat already happened, and odin is dead

he is not talking about race, but spirit
he doesn't consider christians to be spiritually European

>according to Christian writers
Guess I'm sold then..

*your

Imagine believing the lies Christians tell you about your own ancestors, pretty awful tbqh.

>I'm not here to argue scripture
You said Im wrong, so I corrected you.

>I'm here to tell you that you're religion isn't European.
Do you think white people have never existed outside of Europe?

Ok, genius, tell me what your sources are.

now everybody knows you're just a LARPing idiot, kill yourself

kekism is the true religion of man

Well obviously they do exist outside of Europe now, but not when Christianity arrived here. Are going to tell me albinos are white or something?

Christians are cucks. That's a fact. Day of the Bell is coming

apparently you have to suffer a lot for Óðinn

So we're supposed to believe the people who came the destroy the native religion and replace it with their own? Why are you so quick to believe it?

> this literally redefine the term slav-shit

Nordic religion isn't technically native.

It originated in Central Asia, and before that, the religion of the mound builders, came from the Anatolian Neolithic revolution.

By that logic, no religion is native to anywhere. Nordic isn't even the correct term for describing Irish people anyway.

>before entering thread
there's probably going to be lots of christians backpeddling and denying this is true instead of taking pride in it, because they're pussies.
>enters thread
oh look, christians are backpeddling and denying this is true instead of taking pride in it, because they're pussies

>It originated in Central Asia,
Cuck please

This man is a murderer

It is not surprising he does not like Christianity.

People who follow this mans ramblings are one of the many problems western civilization has developed. Not part of the cure.

>Nordic religion

LOL

Paganism is European, Buddhism is Asian, Abrahamism is Middle Eastern. Even the great Kek is Egyptian. America needs its own religion, and I don't mean the abo "great spirit that got our shit wrecked" religion. We need something new. Would it be possible to actually meme Trump into godhood?

Jonathan Rothschild btfo

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1671298

>Defending yourself from a perverted commie makes you a murderer
Sure thing christcuck

Classification: Murderer
Characteristics: Black metal musician - Burning three Christian churches
Number of victims: 1
Date of murder: August 10, 1993
Date of birth: February 11, 1973
Victim profile: Oystein Aarseth aka 'Euronymous' (his Mayhem bandmate)
Method of murder: Stabbing with knife
Status: Sentenced to 21 years' imprisonment on 1994, the maximum sentence in Norway. Released on parole on May 22, 2009

Varg Vikernes (born 11 February 1973 near Bergen, Norway) is a Norwegian black metal musician, convicted of murder and arson.

>but not when Christianity arrived here
The Parthians were white, so that is wrong. Basically every nation in the Middle East and North Africa was White, until centuries after the first century A.D., up until the Islamic conquest. But what matters is that the people of Israel were White.

If your ancestors were European, then you are a European living in America. That's not me saying you shouldn't be there btw

I'm sure a convicted murderer living in exile in an underground compound somewhere in the French countryside is someone to take advice from

>>Defending yourself from a perverted commie makes you a murderer

Defending yourself?

Victim stabbed 23 times in the head, neck and back, at his flat in Oslo, Norway

Stabbed 23 timems in his own home by this gobshite

Burning down Churches?

He is criminal scum. Vermin.

Yeah hes right. I think pagans are satanists, just like muslims are. Fuck em.

All religions, and languages, would ultimately be derived from Anatolia...

starling.rinet.ru/cgi-bin/response.cgi?root=config&morpho=0&basename=\data\eura\globet&first=1

I traced it all back.

> Nordic isn't even the correct term for describing Irish people anyway.

The indigenous Scandinavians built mounds during the Neolithic aswell, everyone did!

They called them Gods. Meaning south, seat, set, that is, in the Earth, a descent into the underworld before resurrection, and from which we get our words for Good and God.

Also Genesis 1.1.1.

Baraset bara, Elohim.

The bara, the power is set, in Hebrew meaning "It is done" or "To do"

Convergence.

Well it did.

Neolithic: Anatolia
Copper/Bronze Age (Indo-European): Central Asia, Iran etc.

Varg went to Euronymous house to confront him about a record contract and was attacked first..

Every church in the world should be burned down along with all Mosques and Synagogues

Here's your varg

The following year, in the early hours of 10 August 1993, Oystein was at home in his Oslo flat when someone came to his door.

He answered it dressed only in his underwear, and the caller chased Oystein into the stairwell and stabbed him 23 times in the chest, back and head.
Stabs man in underwear to death at his own home by shanking him 23 times in the head and body.

Burns down three churches

This cunt is scum. Absolute thrash.

A Church built on top of an ancient pagan site. If you're smart you're not gonna risk your attacker getting a chance for revenge

Also not to mention the fact Euro had been planning on killing Varg and filming it

It's not Varg's fault Euro is a pussy who couldnt fight

And no, a lot of the "stab" wounds were from broken glass

>A Church built on top of an ancient pagan site. If you're smart you're not gonna risk your attacker getting a chance for revenge
>Also not to mention the fact Euro had been planning on killing Varg and filming it
>It's not Varg's fault Euro is a pussy who couldnt fight
>And no, a lot of the "stab" wounds were from broken glass

Stabs man in underwear at his home 23 times who was tring to flee

Burns down churches that are the property of others.

Idiots unironically defend him.

Only accomplishment. Shit metal music and jail time.

>Absolute thrash.

no dickhead he was black metal

Yeah, and churches should be built on top of old pagan sites, to show the superiority of Christianity over paganism.

No reply?

he was condemned as the supposed instigator of two church burnings and was found not guilty of the third one, those inside the inner circles were just pretending to be satanists to fuck with the media but those out of it took it seriously

Please don't try and claim the moral high ground, Christianity has caused death and destruction where ever it has gone. Any crime committed by pagans has been minuscule in comparison.

>Yeah, and churches should be built on top of old pagan sites, to show the superiority of Christianity over paganism

What is private property, what is arson?

What is murder?

You do to somebodies house and stab them to death you are scum.

Degenerate 'muscian' larping satanism, 15 years in prison and a cult of wankers.

Beyond scumbag.

>Burns down churches that are the property of others.

Who gives a shit if its the property of others, Shitskin religions don't belong in Europe and their places of worship SHOULD be burnt down

>Trying to flee

Euro started the physical confrontation idiot

>Please don't try and claim the moral high ground, Christianity has caused death and destruction where ever it has gone. Any crime committed by pagans has been minuscule in comparison.

Unironically defending degenerate convicted murder and arsonist with vague whataboutism.

Stupid cunt.

Quality leafposting my friend

I think you replied to the wrong person. I wouldn't mind if Varg got life in prison, especially so he couldn't make shitty videos for autists to drool over

Wish I could call your posts quality fedoraposts, but I guess just calling them fedoraposts will have to do

>for autists to drool over

Is it because he has a beard, and that kind of makes him look like a viking from a comic book?

Or is it his ideas?

>>Burns down churches that are the property of others.
>Who gives a shit if its the property of others, Shitskin religions don't belong in Europe and their places of worship SHOULD be burnt down
>>Trying to flee
>Euro started the physical confrontation idiot

Again, unironically defending degenerate arsonist and murderer like a brainwashed cuck.

He should not have been released. The only lesson here gentlemen is that leftists have corrupted the justice system and made it too soft because vermin like this have no place in western civilization.

But...but..I'm larping as a satanist...um..larping as a pagam...um fucking ex-con scum

>I think you replied to the wrong person. I wouldn't mind if Varg got life in prison, especially so he couldn't make shitty videos for autists to drool over

Alrighty