A little inside information

Just a head up, Sup Forums,

Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Malik Obama are both in contact with the Trump administration. Those birth certificate posts on Malik's twitter feed were no coincidence.

They are going to go in big on the Obama faking his birth certificate and this will make him an illegal alien.

Trump is planning to deport Obama. This is main goal right now for Bannon and Trump. They are planning to nail this whole birth issue thing as soon as possible.

They want Obama out of DC and out of America for good where he cant operate his shadow operatives that are still on the inside.

>Out of America
>Unable to operate his shadow government because of this
Ivan I...

stop spreading fake news you russian hacker

kek as awesome as this would be come on, now

this is crazy talk

I appreciate the heads up, brat

It's also bullshit because it's aiming too low. If Obama was never a citizen he was never President. Every law he signed, every executive order he issued, every appointment he nominated (including a Supreme Court justice!) is immediately null and void. Trump and the GOP would essentially have tabula rasa to reshape the government.

Hm, he was President for 8 years, it would be plain stupidity if he didn't pushed strings to be able to show proof of even being the first nigger in Pluto.

But the documents are really fake.

This information is 100% valid.

We will live to see Obama become a Kenyan terrorist warlord.

Would be epic

#deportbadman

I want to believe.

larp elsewhere.

I wanna see this mole/nigger/traitorous mud puppy fucked 4 life

Flag checks out, please let this happen

Just a heads up, Sup Forums,

OP's is the lowest-effort shitpost you've seen here in a while.

>literally russian trump shill...

I hope you're larping. This whole birth certificate thing started with Madame presidente, so is likely untrue. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the date formats on the birth certificate Malik posted wrong?

Would much rather the time and resources be spent locking hillary and her shady campaign up.

>Sup Forums is so sick of defending Trump they've decided Obama is actually still president

>Obama was never the president, therefore all elections after his fake election are rendered null and void, including Trump's election
>Presidency is restored to the last real president: George W. Bush
>he appoints Jeb as the new president

Also it wouldn't matter because since his mom was a natural born citizen Obama is too.

His birth certificate doesn't even matter because citizenship is done by blood in addition to land.

>telling Sup Forums exactly what it wants to read so Sup Forums doesn't do a second of crtical thought and just believes it
we know that trick

>Trump is planning to deport Obama

that would be priceless.

>Obama was never an American citizen, but yet still was President of the United States of America
>Constitution needs to be changed for non-Americans to be President
>The Simpsons prediction was right all along and you'll have Arnold Schwarzenegger as President of the United States of America

Even funnier. Then Donny plans the coup.

>using forged documents isnt a big deal
what in the hell is wrong with you?

I honestly don't know if I'd want this to happen because I'm not sure if i'd be able to stop myself from laughing to death.

It is a big deal and violation of several laws, but not one that would make his presidency illegitimate if true.

YASSSSSSSSSSS KING JEB SLAYYYY

>nightmare

Are you from the Hillary timeline?

>not one that would make his presidency illegitimate

>can't think of good response
>le reddit meme

>Obama is no longer a president, thus making Trump the true 44th president
Surely that nonsense about the 44th being the last isn't true....

George Bush was illegitimate the first time too, Al Gore won the election. So maybe we can nullify the first and give ol' Georgie another term.

Malik Obama's twitter is run by the troll Chuck Johnson. Pic related. Malik's being paid to let Chuck shitpost on it..

>Trump is planning to deport Obama.

I don't believe for a moment this will happen, but if it does, I think we may have reached Critical Meme Saturation.

Stop pushing the Malik meme. Malik is a lie and a psyop, the birth certificate was proven fake years ago.

Malik has never been seen saying any of the things that are said on that Twitter account. The account is fake.

I've actually been having these same thoughts recently.

I've always been libertarian/right leaning, I voted for bush in 2004, McCain in 2008, (I actually didn't vote in 2012 because, honestly, fucking Romney? Kek), and trump in 2016.

I wasn't going to vote again in 2016 because I don't really think Trump is a true conservative, and Shilldog is a crook, and everybody else is retarded.

I got heavily addicted to red pills on 2016 and voted for Trump (gf, also conservative, has been super butthurt about it but I've been slowly sneaking red pills into her coffee every morning).

Now my life is in a state of mass confusion. I don't know what's real and what's fake, what's conspiracy and what's fact, I never trusted my government, but I especially don't fucking trust anybody now.

All of my friends think I'm crazy. Nobody knows my true power level, though. But I've been becoming reclusive and paranoid (VPNs, cover my cams, background checks on myself to see what's out there).

I'm going fucking crazy. I need therapy but I don't want to be fed lies and put on medication. I'm not stupid.

All I do is research world history, browse Sup Forums, watch conspiracy theory vids on jewtube, and other weird shit.

How do I stop?

Fuck you nigger! What the fuck do you want? You have your fat orangutan puppet in place already.
Or maybe you are just another CIA nigger. Either way, fuck off.

>prüf

um, no, obama is a citizen. natural-born citizen, no, but a plain old regular citizen, yes.

But Obongo lied about his origins

>he cant operate his shadow operatives that are still on the inside.

Kill yoursel Prob solved