Mark of the Beast

What is the probability that we will see the Mark of the Beast in our lifetimes?

Personally I think it is as high as 80-90%. We are already seeing biometrics incorporated into smartphones and passports. With Android and Apple pay, it is only a matter of time before all currency is electronic and the government can track literally every purchase.

>Revelation 13:17: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3757396/Australians-using-super-human-microchip-technology.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SPs7jdfaib0&t=13s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jared kushner owns the most expensive real estate deal ever conducted, 666 5th avenue NY, NY

mark of the beast is the star of David. the bible meant that in the end times the only ones capable of doing any trading are the merchants because everyone else will be too fucking poor.

nigga there are RFID chips already being incorporated into humans:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3757396/Australians-using-super-human-microchip-technology.html

Just one of many cases out there.

it is everywhere already.

Aren't you guys being a little too much paranoid?

This is pretty sketchy, desu. I will have to look into this.

I find it very surprising that people are now asked to provide fingerprints and eye scans just to use their phones. This would only be possible in a society that has forgotten God and His word, which is exactly the society America is today.

You faggots don't even know what the mark of the beast is. The real number of the beast is 616. Do your fucking research

>claiming to know more than the Bible without offering a shred of evidence.

Ok, pal.

>in our lifetimes

oh you stupid fuck, quick redpill: it's here as long as the newborns are associated with numbers your (((state))) collects

in time, the technique evolved, so now every single fucker with gsm signal receiver (phone) and better - an android or iphone is harvested

there are many many more ways to secure your number - facebook, google account, etc. - it's all there

>> in our lifetimes

top fucking kek

This was 100% incoherent.

Do you guys think its gonna be hidden or believers will know it when they see it?

>Numerology fag wants to ignore the fact trump was 70 years 7 months and 7 days old when he took office.
> "muh 666"

I think if you're a true believer, a "wise virgin" as Christ said, you will be able to discern it.

Since the consequences of taking it are going to hell, I doubt God will allow sincere believers to be taken by it unaware.

it is hidden in pretty much everything nowadays

Depends on when exactly the brass lord reawakens in this cycle.

I predict around 30-50 years, longer if there's a global conflict(wwIII)

>tldr on the brass lord= ancient creator and maintainer of all things technological in the physical world who usually teaches mortals the secret schematics of life. He is also know as the the clock/time master.

circumcised males

Paranoid? More like disenfranchised and just want everything to burn, desu.

So the brass lord is just computers ?

So, your sky daddy wants you to suck his eternal cock, and if you suck it hard enough he may just let you into heaven. But isn't he omniscient? Doesn't he create you knowing exactly what's going to happen to you? So if you go to hell, it's because you were created to. Then, your god is evil. There's nothing you can do to stop it. Unless he doesn't know what's going to happen to you, so he isn't omniscient, so he isn't omnipotent. Which one is it? Is he not all powerful or is he evil?

Stop polluting Sup Forums with non political nonsense.

Kushner is the secret to Trump's genius. God must always know all that Satan knows. It's a memetic requirement of omniscience meme.

Numidium/Akukalhan?

I know of a very big computer in Brussels that the USA uses to store information in case something in the USA happens with an emp. Not even joking.

Just like nature we certainly have an order that pushes us to an end but humans still control the path they take.

So yeh God created you and will make you die at some point, but everything else is up to you.

But he's omniscient. He knows what's going to happen to you. So he's evil.

Social security numbers are the mark, we have been living in hell this whole time. The government only knows you by your ssn. Its the only number that can identify you universally in the us. That is the mark.

>just computers

>xer
we are already seeing the mark, and its all over the SJWs. they demand to be called xer and shit like that

omfg senpai.

>mfw browser is the beast systemspending so much time "worshiping" the beast"

FUCK

The thing is, he gave us life, so we owe him everything. Still he gives us the chance to choose between good or evil.

I thought this was a concern back in the 90s or some such.

I recall some friend's parents talking about implanted chips.

I suspect they were referring to prisoners somewhere or something.

>wise virgin

got half of it

fucking dumbass

>social security number you were assigned linking a "number of his name""in our lifetimes" as in its been going on for decades now, in progress

>We're going to torture your wife and kids if they don't take this mark, whoops now God is going to torture them forever in Hell

>Mark of the beast

Nigga, the ''mark'' is the act of greed itself.

Why?

Because greed is the mark of those truly under the illusion of the lie, that materials things have genuine value. Just look up at the origin of printed money and using gold as currency, its all voluntarily shaped as a false idol (''have faith in the economy!'' emphasis on the faith) as to fool peoples into supporting it, helping it grow like a cancer. It was literally the intended result.

Mark unto the forehead? Greedy in mind.

Mark unto the palm? Greedy in deeds

To know the name of the beast yet not fight it is to be aware of the disgusting and horrifying aspect of greed/seeing power in material things and the power it can get unto peoples, but instead of fighting it you let greed you rule your judgment aka you try to profit from it.

Number of is name probably mean if you aren't directly partaking in this whole orgy of greed but are still a part of it by actively partaking in trade with them for a power of sort. Aka majority of humanity atm.

It's already here. Money / monetary systems, just think about it.

This is actually a quality post. Very well said snow mexican:^)

So simple...listen up!

Those who follow the beast will have the mark of the antichrist on their foreheads. They will say "God has no son!" and they will cry "Our god is greater"

Everyone in Jewish and Christian mysticism knows the mark is the Islamic mark. All Muslims serve the devil. They are praying to a pagan, false god.

Many will fall to Islam before it is destroyed, and for a short time, all will be required to take the mark. This won't capture everyone. Lots of people will go underground, but many will submit to Islam.

It is a denial of God and the Messiah, and never to be done or you lose your immortal soul.

The mark of the beast is the name of Allah.

Yes but islam has been here for over 1500 years , it cant suddenly be the beast

Best poast so far explaining what will happen. I think the mark is Islamic as well, and that Islam actually will come to rule much of the world. Look at what is happening in Europe.

Interesting, but we're talking about the Bible, not writing essays on Hemingway for English lit 101. I highly doubt the use of such plain language in Revelation is allegorical.

It is part of the beast, and Mohamed is the False Prophet.

I believe the Mark of the Beast is the opposite of the Seal of God. Both are in scripture.

The Tefillin too.

It's your credit card.

the mark of the beast is the euro and baptism under the false church

the Antichrist was pope john paul the second

>Mark unto the forehead? Kike nose
>Mark unto the palm? Kike hands

Fixed

Dude, the entire book of the apocalypse is one big symbolical wankfest. Hell the bible is 90% of that, apart from the fanatical evangelist no one actually take the book literally. Also take into consideration that the version most of us will read is a translation, so you have to take what you read with a grain of salt, for the original text are far more ambiguous in their explanation of thing. It might not sound like a lot, but shoddy translating can easily change the entire meaning of the teachings, just take a KJV bible and read it side by side with the Douay-Reims version (translated directly from greek and coptic, tried to stay loyal to the original wording rather than to shape it into a more ''readable'' form like the KJV) to see how much of a difference it can make. Its crazy, it feel like reading 2 different books altogether at times.

I.e: YH'WH/god is never referred to as a king of sort in the original text, but rather as the host of host. Similar in concept yet have entirely different meaning and connotation.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPs7jdfaib0&t=13s

>t
best way i've heard it described is we have free will to choose what we will do. God knows what we will do, but we are given the choices fair and in front of us in our lifetime.

Is Sup Forums the wise virgins spoke of?

I think that you're overthinking it. Look at Christian figures: Christ, Paul, Moses, etc. They were not complicated; the spoke plainly so that the simplest of us could understand.

>God is not the author of confusion

Trying to make the books some complicated riddle that only the most intelligent of us can understand is a human conceit and not of God.

There are probably some of us on Sup Forums.

The majority I would say, unfortunately, have no real idea what is happening in the world beyond the fact that there are some people working against America/Western Civilization for some unknown end.

>Apocalypse
Cathcuck plz go.
We already know you apostates don't actually believe the Word of God.

Among other things. Social security numbers, credit scores, fiat money...

Jordan, is that you?

What make you think even for a moment than these things you call ''complicated riddles'' were ever meant to be seen as such, rather than being merely things you didn't understand yet? You have to learn to read between the lines, ain't everything the humans say that is spoken aloud, if at all. Shame being one of them.

i.e: Message in a bottle of The Police ain't just a story of a guy on a island throwing message bottles at the sea and getting a lot of them back in return, its an allegory on the misery of solitude and how ironically, you aren't alone suffering so you shouldn't loose hope.

The JIDF is here.

Eve hasn't eaten the fruit from the tree of knowledge yet.

But she is looking at it very closely

50 percent

Either we see
Or
We dont

Flags are the marks of the beast on Sup Forums.

>What is the probability that we will see the Mark of the Beast in our lifetimes?
100%, the mark of the beast is circumcision.

>What is the probability that we will see the Mark of the Beast in our lifetimes?
100%, obama will return to power. Obama is the antichrist.

>believing in abrahamic religions in 2017.

One time tripping on LSD I thought I had it I looked in the mirror and it was actually just blood vessels in my four head but they made the shape of 666 and I remember going to Albertson's supermarket to buy some munchies and being totally focused on my four head certain that the Mark of the beast was telling everybody that I was one of the antichrists Spawn and I will felt like I needed to apologize to the checkout girl

Be careful user - there are lots of interpretations of the mark of the beast.
Is it a microchip for instance?
Or is it something simpler?
The bible talks about how it will be a mark that all will receive a mark on their foreheads or their right hand, and without it they won't be able to buy and sell.
That could also correspond to what we are thinking and what we are doing.
As for the end times, we might be in the birth pains, but just think every generation goes through them in some form - imagine what it would have been like during ww2 - they must have been thinking end times were upon them.

>this

You don't need religion to find your inner self, peace, and all that jazz. I'll give it that though, it civilized millions of people for centuries upon centuries and gifted us amazing arts.