Look at that Dutch police getting BTFO ahahahahahaha fucking pathetic!!!!!

Look at that Dutch police getting BTFO ahahahahahaha fucking pathetic!!!!!

Why are turks so fucking ALPHA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_aAVzkDlWsM
rentokil.nl/ongediertebestrijding-amsterdam/
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1287837/A-Turkish-man-given-beating-group-women-bus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M
rtlnieuws.nl/nederland/politiek/rotterdam-maakt-schade-op-na-rellen-bij-turks-consulaat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many years will those alphas get ploughed for assaulting a policeman?

Dutch law gives amnesty to islamic invaders, stupid kaffir bastard

When he's on the ground it might even count as attempted murder. 8 - 15 years.

If they are so alpha, why are they crying like little fuckboys they are due to the police actions? Oh wait, they are fuckboys.

pathetic

Implying anyone will get prosecuted.

>British flag

RIP Europe

euro bros, escape while you still can

the dogos are alpha
youtube.com/watch?v=_aAVzkDlWsM

lel, are you genuinly fucking retarded? oh wait of course you are, you're turkish

that cop taking a tumble and losing his helmet looks pretty fucking turkish to me

Is this now a Turks Getting Btfo™ thread?

Several arrests have been made and they take this stuff very seriously. I don't know if that specific person is arrested, but chances are high.

police really getting BTFO in this clip

anyway Rotterdam should be removed, 80%of moslims in the Netherlands live there.

Will this affect Dutch politics at all? Did I miss the election?

Kek!

There's only two things I hate in the world: Intolerance towards others and the Dutch.

Until these sand niggers blood spills they will continue make me wanna vomit whites need to purge these fucking toxic pigs

Hey Rotterdam police should leave it to the pro's:
rentokil.nl/ongediertebestrijding-amsterdam/

Do you always snort coke and browse pol?

You're always alpha until you end up with Jamal's dick up your intestines in prison.

Just like europeans hate burgerland

Whoa. Checked for cocaine.

Poor dog. I hope it's ok.

dog eats kebab.jpg

dogs are the best at this kind of stuff, should have had a pack of them

>The Netherlands' Prime Minister Mark Rutte has demanded Mr Erdogan apologise for likening the Dutch to "Nazi fascists".

>"This country was bombed during the Second World War by Nazis. It's totally unacceptable to talk in this way."

>What is the NSB?
>What is the Gestapo controlled Netherlands Union Party?
>What is the collaboration?

Uh-huh. Come on, T*rkroach is a faggot but he's right here. Don't play the "we wuz bombed". Rotterdam was bombed and then you surrendered.

good doggu

>20 against 2
>alpha

Fun fact. They actually destroyed the 1940 memorial square during the riots.

>turks
>alpha
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1287837/A-Turkish-man-given-beating-group-women-bus.html

Kys roach

5 foot beating stick ftw

Austin Powers reference...

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M

Relax..

I mean Rutte has a right to call Erdogan on the comments now, but to pull the "we wuz bombed" card is fucking silly. All Dutch resistance came from Bongistan.

dont reply to turk diaspora

good doggo

You're right. Sorry.

Have some Turks who attempted to fight an enemy literally from the middle ages.

Ever heard of the british free corps?!

Every country had collaborators with the nazis. Turky was even openly allied with Dolf

Turks, get dutch shit smokers gtfo in the name of kek.

>

>brown people
>Getting charged with crimes in Europe

Poor dog probably got rabies now :(

Of course I have. The difference, my waffle friend, is that we didn't surrender and then go "oh this isn't so bad :D" 6 weeks after they bombed our most famous city. Also the term collaborator is pretty much used specifically with somebody working with an occupying force. In the case of Britain... That might have happened (and probably did) in Asia, but not in the homeland.

Source?

I'm just inscure about the whites turning on each other desu.

Mostly just the taste of shit in its mouth

rtlnieuws.nl/nederland/politiek/rotterdam-maakt-schade-op-na-rellen-bij-turks-consulaat

And they looted the salvation army store, for some unknown reason.

Andorra a cute

Who's a good boy?

Im turk and im alpha at cutting kebab and rapinf my cousin. Also when i run out of toilet paper i use the Qiran.

What are the odds of this turning into a real conflict?

That dog bit the FUCK out of that guy's leg.

Gonna be real sore tomorrow.

Pretty much 0. Turkey claims they're gonna face "severe consequences" but nothing is gonna come of it.

Between NATO members? Pretty much 0

They will get prosecuted.

But they will get a werkstraf.

>looted the salvation army store

Fucking savages.

MINDER MINDER MINDER!

Meer insAllah

Turks are the best brown people, might even consider not regarding them as shitskin. Yeah?

>roaches are still rioting
I hope they burn and pillage everything
it would guarantee victory for /ourguy/ and he'll be able to fucking clean house

They are like slav times 1000.

For the poor dog...

You will never fight a Turk one on one. Or without a blade.

Cowardly

a very good boy

you mean kefir?

Tasty. 3/10.

If we were Nazi's.

Then why did we let in more Jewish refugees during the 1930's than any other country and more than UK+USA combined?

And why did so many of us then risk their lives hiding those Jews in their homes? (hint: Anne Frank was just one of many thousands).

And why did so many others risk their lives going on strike against the German occupiers to protest against the deportations?

wait r u shitting on us or on the roaches?

Based Ayran dog

Shitting on the roaches

Roaches my friend

15 march mate, 15 march

They are a proud people with a proud leader in a timeline of nihilism. They're stomping on the weak, it is good.

:))

Frankly, I would be too worried he will shove his hands down my pants.

And these roaches are your just deserts.

you'd let a shit-skin fuck ur wife right?
Ur swedish right?

Degenerates.

Not pictured: the roach getting his shit beat in by the other cop a second later.

now the turkish government firing shots at our military, just waiting for shit to hit the fan right now, lets have a little civil war going on gents, dont piss off the whites

>very angery doggo biting turks at incredilbe high speed

None. The officer will probably be forced to give his wife to the Turk in the court of law.

man what the fuck is erdogan even doing, this seems like the least likely casus beli for a war but the turks don't seem to shut up about it

turkish oil wrestling. nope, not gay at all.

are those riot shields made from wicker baskets lids or what?

You're just saying that because you're not man enough to suck another man's dick.

stats = active military, many like meself would love to fight the kakkerlak.

He knows perfectly well what he's doing. He's riling up his base ahead of referendum next month, and make the undecided get wet with roach nationalism: look how they treat us in the West, we suck from them for decades, and they do not respect us! We need a stronger leader.

Also I bet he we'll send another million mudslimes into Europe, maybe he can squeeze few more billions this year too, as he did with that cunt Merkel.

Comparing an overland neighbor of Germany to a fuckin island in the sea. It's a bullshit comparison desu.

Also what are you actually trying to prove? That the Netherlands were btfo by Turkey as they were by Nazi Germany? Ok.

That's a forced perspective shot of some toy models blown up by firecrackers.

>idiot

>turkish living in romania
for what reason?

he will*..

One of the referendum amendments will be the abolition of Prime Minister position - a paranoid move to get all the executive power in one hand.

You for sure werent nazis you're cucks just like the anglo cucksons. thats why your wife is getting fucked by abdul right this moment

You'd let the EU fuck your country, right?
Ur a good goy, right?

that dog could get an infection

I'm afraid desu. All these fat greasy Turks are probably bullet sponges.

On a more serious note. Wtf are they even trying to prove with this shit? 48.000 people with weapons against a group of unarmed 400.000 Turks, of which half are probably female and another 20% 50+. Muh statistics kek.