You may call me a cuck, or a weakling but the facts remains that this is germanys greatest channcelor of all time...

You may call me a cuck, or a weakling but the facts remains that this is germanys greatest channcelor of all time. You feeble minded americans can't even comprehend the dimensions of german politics. Germany must always think 10 steps ahead to even have a channce. One day the decision to let millions of muslims in to the country will pay off. I trust my führer with my life and I will glady vote for her again. Hail Victory, Hail Merkel

This reminds me of that Norwegian copypasta talking about how Norway could beat America in a war.

>greatest chancellor of all time

bait is strong in this one

ZOOP ZOOOOOOOOOOOOP SPLUSH CUMMIE SPLOOSH

>merkel
>greater channcelor of all time
>lets her nation be rape and destroyed

yeah "greatest"

Not getting a (you) from me german nigger

>that this is germanys greatest channcelor of all time.

Fucking shitty b8! We all know Hitler was the greatest Chancellor ever, followed by Bismarck and Adenauer,

oy vey
sage

>invite third world to live in your gorgeous, white, peaceful country to pillage, burn, murder, rape
>Germany's greatest chancellor of all time

Hey, she hasn't started a land war with Russia yet, so she's got to be pretty high up there.

Operation barbarossa was a little success
too bad they didn't won WW2

lol 10d chess. Only problem: A retard is playing the game -_-

HEIL MERKEL

SAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEE
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>race exterminated
>plans
I have 10 dimension plans
Gets killed
The one who has plans is one who killed you
seems legit.

pretty much this

Not a masterbate

Cuck.

this one always got me
>teacher: "the batttle of lexington took place on april 19th, 1775 and is considered a major tuning point in the revolutionary war"
>student: "i now see the error in my ways, please excuse me, i have to diable the IED i left by the highway"

>must a wife always obey her husband
Can't they ask that question to anyone?

Troll/10

keep em comin, need more to save

She might be great for you Mohammed, but she's not great for ethnic Germans

it is not her.

The Ethnic Germans are a pack of conformist cowards. The Muslims are superior to the native germans. Look at the facts
>Muslims are Red Pilled on Politics
> Muslims dont bow to the jew
>Phyically superior to most germans
>Superior Fashion Sense
>Better looking in general

There is a reason germany is becoming Muslim and you know it.

>I trust my führer with my life

(((Your))) words not mine.

>nope they want scharia, scharia is shit , religion as strict rules over a whole country is SHIT
>I dont even know one jew
>evidence? also this is a really stupid argument
>hahahahaha they all walk around like the biggest swag-hipster hip hoppers and usin facebook and other social networks more then any german bitch ... by the way facebook is made by a jew
>This is subjective . So you suck muslim cock, or you are extremely unconfortable with your own looks. Beside of this only possibility is you are a muslim too.

retard

Source for this please. I've been wanting to cite it but can't provide any reliable source

Get a load of this guy