i.imgur.com/K7bKmQp.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Mar12
>2 soldiers defect to IS in Dez
>187 RU sappers arrive in Palmyra for mine clearance
>Assad: No one invited US to Manbij, all foreign troops in Syria without permission are invaders
>Hundreds of IS fighters go to Raqqa as SDF advance
>In 2 months SAA liberated 150 villages in E Aleppo
>40+ dead, 120injured in double explosion in Damascus
>Turkish minister blocked by Dutch police from entering Rotterdam Consulate
>Putin: Construction of Turkish Stream to start in 2017
>British govt admits to secret Syria war fund but refuses to identify ‘non-extremist’ fighters
>20+ killed in Saudi coalition strike on market in Yemen
>Report: US SEND 2500 TROOP's TO KUWAIT FOR MISSIONS IN SYRIA & IRAQ
>GERMANY BANS 30+ KURDISH SYMBOLS
>11+ Indian policemen killed by maosit insurgents

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/841023798535159808
jpost.com/Middle-East/Israel-fears-ISIS-chemical-attack-in-Europe-483862
twitter.com/ivansidorenko1
google.se/maps/@35.984461,39.0101003,780m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
google.se/maps/@34.6207526,38.3019745,549m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
google.se/maps/@34.6163904,38.2388521,805m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
google.se/maps/@34.6028801,38.2751869,565m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
google.se/maps/@36.3275136,43.0519111,782m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
kushkomikss.ecrater.com/p/25401329/p-fe-fraf-ville-kallio#
twitter.com/search?q=#sunnigenocide&src=typd
twitter.com/AleppoMarch/status/839600484323315713
hjak.se/2013/05/23/med-langtradare-mot-sanningen/
youtube.com/watch?v=zf-ywj_9zSw
youtube.com/watch?v=m1Tw5OHRHzc
plurkerr.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

D I M A

poland bro no gains for two days are we having a weekend of ?

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs march from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20-25 left out of 3000+ at the start, on feb 7th they were in Vienna

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Considering that the hospital in question was pic related... it was justified. From stories of Aleppo people, the white helments/fighters bla bla never really cared about the people but just wanted to treat their wounded soldiers that was pretty much it. Do you honestly think that they would run a hospital for the sick civis? they would sent them to their houses and treat their many wounded soldiers.

Hospitals are not what they were before.. it's freaking war.... they started making some ad-hoc "hospitals" where ever and of course they would get bombed... Also the hospital the russians planted in aleppo got bombed too.. it's war..

/fabulous/

Where do ISIS actually upload their videos? Do they have some kind of website?
Yes, I know some people share it on twitter, but they must have gotten it from somewhere aswell no?

Important road in Qaboun in eastern Ghouta was liberated, some minor gainz in eastern Homs against IS, Tigers probably regrouping after HUUUUGE gainz, Palmyra is steadily getting a safe zone around the city, we're doing more than fine!
Sad thing was terrible bombings in Damas, which took 43 lives of civilians and severely injured over a hundred.

Kek these lads have style, Italians near Mosul dam?
That assgrab though

I think they upload them on a website on the deep web. Then a site called Jihadology uploads them and that's probably where these twitter folk get them

Yup, Straight from Milan runways to Mosul.
They brought /fa/ to fighting Isis.

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE SENDING IN TROOPS WTF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#Syria #DeirEzZor a Pro #FSA page claims US Helicopters landed in Deir Ez Zor - Hasakah Road which were carrying possibly 8 #ISIS Commanders
#Syria #DeirEzZor a Pro #FSA page claims US Helicopters landed in Deir Ez Zor - Hasakah Road which were carrying possibly 8 #ISIS Commanders
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/841023798535159808
WTF?

To finish what your country started I guess

Someone post Assad with his eyes closed making the funny face at a podium

you thought trump could take decisions on his own?

I just looked at that site and no, the newest video about the close-combat footage isn't there (yet anyways). There must be some other source. Or it is really well hidden somewhere.

Although, since ISIS wants to use these videos for propaganda, so they can't make them that hidden.

source?

You forgot you still got Iran to bring freedom to.

>Arab fantasies

>Fuck.

NO BURGERS.
What the fuck are you guys doing?

You forget to mention the upcoming Tiger SEALs operation

at least obama wasn't doing this shit after he got rid of shillary
fuck these neocons. i hate them so much

>The National Security Council’s Counter-Terrorism Bureau is concerned that ISIS terrorists might be plotting to carry out chemical attacks in Europe in the coming months.

>The bureau intends to issue a travel advisory to the tens of thousands of Israelis who are planning to vacation in Europe over the upcoming Passover holiday, Channel 2 reported.

>The bureau was specifically concerned with the possibility that ISIS would try to carry out a mass casualty chemical attack in a main European city

jpost.com/Middle-East/Israel-fears-ISIS-chemical-attack-in-Europe-483862

test

Hey guys, can you post all of your Issams and Suheils? I'm trying to make a folder. Thanks

>Pro #FSA page claims
80% of fucking bullshit are usually coming from FSA and ES FSA in particular.
They used to shot down russian jets in twitter like every two months, when we just arrived.

No idea why you're so hyped about this, it can't be considered a gain nevertheless.
Will be fun to watch if we get footage though.

Tiger giving order for Tiger SEALs operation

Chemical attacks are one of the hardest ones to pull off. You need to carry the chemicals and disperse them accordingly in a designated area. And that needs high-end equipment and engeneering. Carrying out a gas attack in Europe would probably kill just a couple of people and hurt others but still its pretty hard to pull it off.
But who knows. I mean in underground club you could perhaps thap shitton of people and let the suffocate but it is no way weapon made for outdoors if created in some basement in Paris suburbs.

>mfw Maghrebi reads this and there will be a gas-club attack in a month in France

#Syria #Aleppo #EasternAleppo Pro #FSA claim "A meeting inside #Manbij Security Box w/ #Syrian Officers including Suheil Al Hassan #SAA
#Syria #Aleppo #EasternAleppo Pro #FSA claim "A meeting inside #Manbij Security Box w/ #Syrian Officers including Suheil Al Hassan #SAA
twitter.com/ivansidorenko1

Russia lost like half their army in the first two week if I recall hoholnews correctly

WAT!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

also chemical weapons are a meme thrown around by international community to flag muh ebil dictators ie. Hussein and uncle Assad

A meeting between the Kurds and SAA? For what purpose.

>lick finger
>put finger in the air
>position yourself downwind
>release

That's literally something an 8yr old could achieve. Not considering tampering with water sources etc.

Fucking the Americans in the anus

Initial agreement about al-Waer district in Homs in pic related

no they are not...
assad could have gassed everyone in aleppo if he wanted to before the russians brokered the deal to destroy his arsenal...

I suggest purpose can be found since SAA got like over a hundred of people there what is interesting that we are geting that info from the side that is not invited.

They've been doing that since day 1 since the civil war started

SDF and SAA merging to liberate Turkey

Chemical attacks are much easier than radiological/nuclear attacks, since nuclear material is difficult to conceal. also much easier to construct than a biological attack

>And that needs high-end equipment and engeneering.

Saddam had nerve gas. Qaddafi had nerve gas. And Assad has nerve gas. terrorists don't have to reinvent the wheel.

>SAA: "W-We are in charge here!"
>SDF: "No."
Thats the tl:dr version of the meeting.

y'know Idlib is gonna be really nasty because at that point there'll be no buses and it'll be full of die hard Al Qaeda types

can't wait for it desu. Raqqa and Idlib are gonna be great to follow.

VX contaminates the area for 2 weeks, like literally anyone who walks into the room where it was used two weeks ago dies.
Chemical weapons are creepy, if some shady fags got their hands on them it could be tragic.

>SAA: "W-We are in charge here!"
>SDF: "No." [Raises Syrian flag]

Al-Nusra and the other groups have been infighting for months now. When the ISIS affiliated group left Ildib they slaughtered nearly 500 "moderates" Even when Alsham and Nusra tried to re-conciliate they ended up killing each other the next day

the hero we need

>#Syria #DeirEzZor a Pro #FSA page claims US Helicopters landed in Deir Ez Zor - Hasakah Road which were carrying possibly 8 #ISIS Commanders

Raising a flag matters nothing when you're not in charge there. They just play along and buy some time. The US also put several hundred soldier there. What is Assad and Putin going to do when the kurds replace the syrian flag with the rojava one?

The US also cut off all financial aid and have said that the groups is Ildib are terrorist organizations. So once the SAA does start an offensive there the US will be bombing the rebels

But something like chlorine or even concentrated ammonia is so clean and effortless.

Nusra are abosrbing more and more smaller groups and also Ahrar elements. By the time SAA gets around Nusra will have cannibalised most of its opposition.

Commies in Rojava must be mad, but well aware of what happens if they chimpout *cough* accidentally *cough* RuAF

>What is Assad and Putin going to do when the kurds replace the syrian flag with the rojava one?

replace the kurds

Which the US will then proceed to bomb to shit since the government recognizes them as a terrorist group

>What is Assad and Putin going to do
Hard to predict, i think when it will happen Assad and Putin will go back to secondary roles and Rejep will get the main role.

Noone is going to bomb them since americans put their soldiers and hardware in.

what are these things? training sites? or unrelated to the war?
google.se/maps/@35.984461,39.0101003,780m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
google.se/maps/@34.6207526,38.3019745,549m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
google.se/maps/@34.6163904,38.2388521,805m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
google.se/maps/@34.6028801,38.2751869,565m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
google.se/maps/@36.3275136,43.0519111,782m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

Independent Rojava is a fantasy that not even the US can make real.

Yeah, and pretty much any jihadi in Europe can be a technician on a swimming pool where he gets his hand on something that can be used for a chemical attack.
Dark times ahead of Europe I think.

those phantom 1k us soldiers are yet to be seen somewhere and not just couple of humvees here and there.

I am curious about these guys, YAT (YPG special forces). I heard from a YPG volunteer that these guys came in during the battle of Hasakeh and really changed the game. He said they're the best fighters in the whole of Rojava.

Fortifications around Palmyra, pics are old

>going to bomb them since americans
What is kinda funny is that americans were around, but in order to stay alive they actually called for Russia.
Yet you claim that US will protect them (considering that they 100% failed here otherwise no one would invite Russia)

What happened with that march for Aleppo?

ah, ok. the one at raqqa looks pretty bombed

your propaganda won't work here.
i even suspect you of being a man with no ears who has a big twitter account if you know what i mean

Redemption.

It's really amazing how in the time of internet these unconventional skirmishes still rely on lead and explosives. Sad. So sad.

If I was put in a situation where there where foreign invaders on my soil, I would go all MAD SCIENTIST on them. Americium flechette mines, every fucking nerve agent known to man and fucking fleets of armed DJI phantom 4s with thermals.

t. abu mahgrebi al tunis

Who waiting for battle of Manbij here?

it's not happening. it's either afrin or back to turkey for the euphrates shield.

the syrian first lady is pretty hot if you'd ask me

i wonder what the most hitech stuff isis have. yes war could be so much more imaginative.
hey, check this out because youre finnish
kushkomikss.ecrater.com/p/25401329/p-fe-fraf-ville-kallio#

twitter.com/search?q=#sunnigenocide&src=typd

all terrorists and ISIS supporters

Thats ridiculous murica has all types of weapons of mass destruction...
>Naming and having.

She is always there to help the needy, too.

Oh wow, i just realized that Iran consider their pimped T90ms brand new MBT and they call it "Karrar"
I guess i was wrong when i called it T90ms last thread.

twitter.com/AleppoMarch/status/839600484323315713

they are in croatia I think

Real answer: to test on the field the new M777 Howitzer.

Meme answer: to help le kurds against ebil isis xD.

What am I looking at here? I see colors and shapes.
Here's a swedish pick I was just reading.

Oh. Didn't paste.
hjak.se/2013/05/23/med-langtradare-mot-sanningen/

In reference to croatia-slovenia fence

New Abdul Malik al-Houthi video.
Houtis

youtube.com/watch?v=zf-ywj_9zSw

youtube.com/watch?v=m1Tw5OHRHzc

its a book by finnish artist ville kallio, he fantasizes about future warfare
plurkerr.tumblr.com/

>The US also put several hundred soldier there

Yep.
And all eyes are watching them...move extremely carefully...

>Pull the flag down again mate.

this guy too

kek!

Look at this fag

>that site
It's like 90's with more acid.Me likes.

If it's not actually a t-90ms then is it just a iranian t-72s dressed up to look like one or is it actually an improvement?