SAD! SICK! TREASON! IMPEACH!

SAD! SICK! TREASON! IMPEACH!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=EEJPNiMCiPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why does trump speak like a toddler

This desu, i wish he spoke more like hillary(pbuh) a REAL politician who knows what she's doing

>Real politik
>Lost to an orange guy that took at politics as a hobby 18months before becoming the most powerful man in the universe

This is because speaking like a "REAL politician" does not fucking work. It has been used for years and people find it repulsive. Anything resembling a 'politician' in your personality is harmful for you if you are a politician.

why doesn't he just speak like a normal person then? he sounds like he's trying to explain things to brain amputees

I know right?
I was a cruzmissle and then on the bernie gurnie
but your post, man?
heh, im 4 SURE mentallyhill

>talking shit about former US presidents is treason now
Wew.

Because the MAJORITY of people DO NOT give a FUCK about politics. He wants to get his point across to THOSE people asap.

It's twitter m8. Surely you have bigger problems to worry about..

very nice impression

why would I worry about that

>he sounds like he's trying to explain things to brain amputees
That's exactly his voterbase

tfw when to ingtelligent to listen to plebeians right my german bro

like your country is in such a great shape with all those sharp thinkers like myself at the helm

>ywn see Trump's face when he opens an envelope containing a high quality print of that Pepe

>blindly believing the media narrative

he's really really stupid, he can hardly read.

>why would I worry about the globalists flooding my country with shitskins

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. I'll never forget Ted Cruz announcing his support for Trump the day after he got your bible verse.

Yeah, I imagine him personally going to Twitter and shitposting. But if you seriously think he writes most of his tweets, you're in for disappointment.

His tweets have a certain style. The team also intentionally makes spelling mistakes, probably because it gives them free advertisement. Also I think his tweets, just like speeches, don't use complex words so that every American would understand it.

At least we know Cruz really is a God-fearing man.

why is your president a senile cat woman grandmother?

You couldn't speak like him if you put everything you had into it

Because fuck the elites.

>mfw Russians know their propaganda

Ivan is right. I wonder who the fuck is really in charge.

That actually makes it worse.

He basically hired somebody to post like a moron and all he's gotten from this is a blow to his credibility.

He's been posting similar bants for years. I'm not sure why you think he isn't behind it.

Toddlers speak this way? Holy shit, what a revelation. I guess we don't need any kind of schooling.

You act like you dont know about the group of 200 people working over DT personality
Like a typical murrican

Still,he knows what he is doing.You better not judge this glorious man.

Slide thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

>he sounds like he's trying to explain things to brain amputees

You haven't been to America I'm guessing. Most people care more about celebrity dresses than they do about politics. Dude look at how many people voted compared to how many didn't bother kek.

redpill me on slide Sup Forums

Slide Shill threads

DO NOT REPLY

sage

Low hanging fruit is an understatement. Why even bother? Do you think anyone actually laughed?

and the presidency

He's getting his message across in a memorable fashion, that also garners a lot of media attention.
He knows that's all that matters.

he genuinely is /ourguy/

no you dont. you're just sexist
youtube.com/watch?v=EEJPNiMCiPA

Do you even know what kind of people voted for trump in the first place?