What exactly is wrong with bashing the fash?

what exactly is wrong with bashing the fash?

why are liberals such spineless centrists?

Other urls found in this thread:

mousebelly.bandcamp.com/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=tVAiCC423oI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>violence against Nazis is okay because of their historically violent rhetoric and actions
>violence against commies is INEXCUSABLE

Explain.

We did nothing wrong, just one or two bad apples, like always. We want everyone be happy and safe. And also you lost, so lose some more.

>commies
>the West
fuck off she is just anti-drumpf and his fash policies on abortion and such.
C U C K.

mousebelly.bandcamp.com/releases

Her "music". The last song just shows how miserable her antifa lifestyle has made her.

What exactly is your definition of fascism?

who is she? any sexy pics?

Drumpf censoring the media.
>being this new

Why do leftists have to come here? they have buzzfeed and MTV and all their other bullshit. They have pretty much everything on TV validating their worldview. Why are they so fascinated by what we do?

She'd look better if she gained another 400 pounds.

I wonder if her boobs would get bigger or her ass...

You will never
>Be in the war of 2020 between Fascists and Antifa.
>During the RWDS Invasion of New-California, you discover an injured August
>She is all you ever wanted, and you need to make a choice.
>You sneak her off to the woods and nurse her back to health
>After the Fascists successfully Liberate New-California, you both take the true red pill, and put aside your political differences
>You settle down on a small plot of land in the Rocky mountains, where you build a comfy log cabin to spend the remainder of your lives together, Varg style

Why even live...

>TV
barely anyone watches TV now, normies are all on netflix.
>You will never smoke weed with antia-fu after murdering alt-right fags all day.
>You will never have sweaty under the blankets fuck sessions as the fire burns through the night.

Because you never actually bash the fash, a real fash will use it as an excuse to remove leftist scum.

>centrists

You've never met a real liberal, have you? Democrats are centrist, sure, but true liberals are more like Jill Stein.

>Jill Stein
is she a social democrat? She is aint she. If so I'd support her.

Lol a tripfag and a larper.

>Larper
Kek
>trip
it's a name you newfaggot.,

Why do communist want to make every government communist instead of moving to a communist country? Lefties need to control and dominate 100% and silence opposing ideas because that's the only way their dumb ideas seem normal. Liberals cannot stand the idea of free market of ideas and it triggers them to know that there is a place where they have no power. Leftists are almost always spineless centrists or left wing neocommunist revolutionarie fags who seek nothing less than totalitarian control over speech and thought.

FASH IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN FASHIONABLE

ITS 2017

GET OUT ANTIFA I WANT TO TALK ABOUT CLOTHES WITHOUT PEOPLE GETTING CONFUSED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's an improvement over time tbqhfamalam

Nobody uses names here. Faggots use names. What's the point of an anonymous Mongolian basket weaving board if you aren't even being anonymous

you have to go back

>option to enter a name
>you can't use it because I say so
Hello Facist
this. Antifa-fu is QT now.

I'd like to curb stomp that commie cunt.

Go pepper spray an old man anti-fa faggot. You're a coward and your commie waifu is almost assuredly being dicked hard by a right winger

It's pathetic how many people are slobbering over this girl because she's 'cute'. No one who has a waifu or has fallen in love with a girl they never met should be allowed to exist.

>ugly antifa girl posting isn't banned yet
>leaf shitposters aren't banned yet
What is even the point of Sup Forums anymore?

>smoking

LEFTISTS B T F O

B

T

F

O

>Drumpf censoring the media.
He's not.

Because civilization and the government system was designed to help us avoid resorting to violence and conducting political violence is a heavy indicator that the system and civilization is failing?

Idk, seems to me that the liberals were the ones that decided "enough is enough" and shut themselves into safespaces. I mean, that wasn't a thing until they invented it... And the deflection that happened afterwards, when the conservatives called them out on it. When conservatives try time and time again to get through to liberals - through their safe space echo chambers - and the liberals have the cognitive dissonance to claim it's the conservatives that have given up?

Conservatives truly are tired of this shit but won't give up because they can't. Most of them are formerly liberal and have been through it themselves. They try to be rational and explain themselves but they're interrupted by buzzwords and largely ignored for being "low IQ suburban privileged rednecks". If conservatives behaved like liberals, if even just for one week, society would collapse entirely. Liberals would not survive because conservatives don't make threats- they act.

So should you be scared? No. You should be aware that there are people with that capacity to kill ON YOUR SIDE. They want to HELP you and want to calm your shit down so you're not losing your fucking mind over a goddamn election. So please, put your fucking pride aside for a moment and think... Conservatives aren't protesting liberals on the same scale that liberals are protesting conservatives and they haven't for decades. Why do you think that is? Because conservatives don't hate you... they just want to keep you from doing something stupid that could end up killing us all.

She was so cute. We should have known though.

>Trump censoring the media.
Kek, he just tells people that they are shit, and it seems that all they needed was for someone to tell them.

>on a Bolivian antique timepiece restoration site

No.

I agree, the common man should organize and exterminate political extremists.

what's up with all the deleted comments?

was it some buttblasted tripfagging fash?

That these retards call everyone a fascist who disagrees with them.

Some triggered commie. Pic related is what happens when you actually try to bash fascists.

Suicidal cunt. Why does this make me like her more? She's ugly af but I wanna smash

Sacramento?

Pretty typical 19yr old.

This is sac? When did this happen?

Funnily our antifa cucks out before the first actually brutal opposition by their beloved minorities.

nice! Did he have the fire hydrant shoved up his ass?

Who is this gorgeous thing and why is she everywhere suddenly?

Last summer:
youtube.com/watch?v=tVAiCC423oI

slide thread
saged

She was somehow interviewed on some infowars thing. She made an ass of herself, saying something about reading nietzsche to know truth. Our resident autists latched onto her, so now she's everywhere. Pretty stupid.

communists are cancer of the earth, get back to israel

Junior goth pre-SJW mode is thicc