One of New Yorks tourist attractions is a square with advertisments

>One of New Yorks tourist attractions is a square with advertisments

America is a joke

Why go to a country where the houses aren't even 100 years old? No culture. Nothing to see of value.

>One of neederlands tourists attractions is...uh...hmmm...uh...

It used to be better.

>Propaganda spotted

>Showing American ignorance as a diss

lel

>One of americas tourist attractions is a replica of a house we burned down

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THIS IS NOW A SPOT THE JEW THREAD

LOOK IN THIS PICTURE FOR PEOPLE/ADS/ITEMS THAT REVEAL SCHLOMO

Windmills and waffles, no?

OY VEY I MEANT OP'S PICTURE NOT MINE OOY GEVALT I REALLY DID IT NOW SHEKELSTEIN

educate me muhammad

It was Britain that burned down the White House, not the United Kingdom, retard.

>Netherlands' major tourist attraction is legal weed and shrooms

congrats?

No dude... It's too late for you

well whatever then. have fun holding the ocean back as the icecaps melt bro.

We have dykes to keep them back, Most of your west and east coast cities will perish.

Netherland only has a canal city where low test or otherwise undesirable losers can get their wang sucked for cash.

Stop acting like you're hot shit.

>Never heard about Amsterdam
>Never heard of Red Light and Coffee Shops

American education everyone.

Goyi- I mean guys, this is beautiful. Look at this progress we have made as a country.

Just saying even that has more history than America. 1000s of years of history can be found in any random European town. Americans are proud to know nothing about Europe and revel in their own 'culture', which is nothing.

I'm pretty sure that was the joke
People only go to the Netherlands because white women are whores and there's dude weed

This is basically true, but you are forgetting about giethoorn. GIETHOOOORN

I walked all around manhattan recently and was surprised to see most people were white.

Well Nieuw Amsterdam was made by the Netherlands. Maybe you should have improved it a little before handing it over to the Eternal Anglo.

>One of New Yorks tourist attractions
the term you're looking for is tourist TRAP, user. Only morons go to Times Square and it's designed to appeal to morons. New Yorkers spend their entire lives working to avoid being near the place.

You dutch tourists have already ruined williamsburg and you've also made penn station a hellhole and 6th ave unwalkable around it. Please stop visiting.

Never reply to me again

good. I'll be glad when California is gone.

>the most basic, obnoxious site in NYC.

You seem to know nothing about New York's history or culture. The parks system, the architecture, the art scenes...

Isn't that always how it's been? I'm native in my 20s and don't remember it ever being different.

There is NOTHING to seeo of value, there is nothing to learn in America. There's no reason to visit your country, ever. Especially compared to Europe

come say that to my face u tulip fuk

Why the hell would anyone go to New York for a vacation? It may be because I'm not a cityfag, but going to congested and claustrophobic cities does not sound like an ideal way to relax.

The architecture is pretty but most of it is old and decrepit and the only things being built now are condos that nobody can afford to live in. Also still doesn't quite compare to Europe, not in the backwater places.

The parks? Ever been to Central Park user? I've been there with three people at once and we got harassed more than once by bums and even the crazy employees. It's the best place to get raped/robbed.

MOMA? Don't make me laugh, everyone I know here universally agrees modern art is a joke in itself. Metropolitan is again, a comparatively cheap replica of the museums and statues that are housed in Europe. It looks cool to New Yorkers who've never been outside their city

Travel more

>and revel in their own 'culture', which is nothing.

It seems to me like you're just shitposting for the hell of it, or incredibly ignorant yourself.

Obviously, America has a rich history of literature, with many great novelists, from Twain to Fitzgerald to Cormac McCarthy, and great poets from Walt Whitman to Robert Frost to John Ashberry. Have you read any American literature?

Not to mention the great history of American cinema. Go look at the American Film Institute's Top 100 American films. There have been some really great American film directors. Scorsese, Hitchcock, Welles, et al.

American music is too numerous and too well known to even get into.

This whole thread is dumb.

being in a congested and claustrophobic shithole thats expensive as holy fuck to live in is half the reason city folk are completely fucking bonkers

Seems comfy.

Tell me how comfy it is.

>>It seems to me like you're just shitposting for the hell of it,

True and I'm bored now

this

Smart people don't go to NYC for 'tourism'.

The 'problem' actually corrects itself.

He's just trying to change bait tactics because many Americans agree New York would be a shitty vacation destination.

Agreed. Stay the fuck away from Penn, I have to go to work, not stand behind you while you shuffle around looking at your smart phone. If someone pushed you and cursed you out while being a tourist piece of shit, it was probably me.

It hurts doesn't it.

Imagine if you had kept it 100 years longer. And it would have all been like the Netherlands today, and too pretty to demolish and erect glass phallus houses.

It could even have been a world heritage site, then all the degenerate Jewish banking would have happened in other cities.

Just imagine.

looks like they're sailing in a chocolate river

It's pretty damned comfy

Yeah but it's the home of God Emperor Trump.

I walk by Trump tower regulary for work, few anons have gotten to bask in that glory, nevermind washing in the tears of libtards and dropping redpills like bombs at protestors

Yeah cool, hookers and weed, that's what I want my nation to be known for in terms of tourism.

At least the Dutch have made significant contributions to Western civilisation. What have you Olafs done, apart from being cucked by the Danes? Norway used to be the poorest country in Western Europe, before you discovered oil. Now you act like you're hot shit, when just 100 years ago, you niggers were living in straw huts. Your prosperity is based on luck, not intellect or ingenuity. You're the sandniggers of Europe.

It is amazing this statement could be said about the Ganges River as well and give me a not so Willy Wonka feeling.

Most of the houses in my small town are over 100 years old faggot.

America is the greatest place on earth.

>America is a meme
ftfy

red light district
windmills
cheese making facilities that are over 200 years old
amsterdams canals
kasteel de haar

are you that ignorant?

i can't wait to visit the toothpaste aircraft carrier museum with nederlander space shuttle.

Same thing

NYC is literally a trash island that we send the dredges of our society to live on.

What the fuck

>One of New Yorks tourist attractions is a square with advertisments
>One

Among what hundreds

except weed isn't exactly legal here and one of the attractions are dutch windmils and dams.

Times Square is pretty cool though. It's like being transported to the future for most of the world.

What about the Cloisters, Governors Island, the Vanderbuilt Mansion?

We're not the ones forcing you to visit it you curious faggot.

Was there just last year and basically skipped it because it's so packed. Locals don't even go near it.

HSBC
Morgan Stanley
Barclay's
CNN

Meh. Seems pretty boring.

Yes. That's one of them.

Key word here is 'one'.

Know anything else about nyc beyond what you see in tv shows, europoor?

Try to leave your village every once in a while and you will notice that there is an entire world out there to explore.

>windmills
>waffles
>tulips
>weed

So degeneracy?

That's belgium you silly leaf

sounds gay as fuck

Netherlands? You mean future Turkish colony.

There are amiilion theatre and tv studios in a five block radius of times square not to mention the supporting infrastructure to support those workers and theatre goers. This square just happens to be in the middle of all that shit.

>1000's of years of history
>1000's of refugee rape reports
It's a good trade off desu senpai

That was in 2012, not what it looks like today...

Sorry your country is becoming a shit hole

The future is brighter than it ever has been in my lifetime man. Don't you worry your pretty little serb head about us.

>120% debt to GDP

yeah no, you're drunk right now, the hangover will come sooner or later.

So um, yeah, enjoy revolution, war, or 90% tax rate I guess.. see ya in a different thread.

We were drunk for the last 20 years. We are going through the hangover now.

It's why I'm excited, we have to fix this mess for the next generation to prosper.
You just don't get it man.