There's a thread on Reddit TIL where people are saying the best unit in ww1 was Black soldiers and the best unit in ww2...

There's a thread on Reddit TIL where people are saying the best unit in ww1 was Black soldiers and the best unit in ww2 was Japanese soldiers

Someone fucking kill me

Go back and kill yourself there.

>Japs
>Best

The Japanese were far worse than the Germans and yet it isn't wrong to praise them. Japan should have been wiped off the map for the war crimes they committed in ww2

I'm on it, they're all retards.

He's talking about the 442nd, subhuman.

>Reddit
There's your problem.
You have to go back.

Victor writes history.

Of course you hate the Japanese and built their crimes up, you fuckin dropped two nukes on them, killing people who had no stake in the war.

It's the most popular online news website you shills. You can't just ignore its influence. Like 15% of the US population uses it. Why don't you post some obscure buzzfeed post to rage at cuck?

Yeah, we kicked those Japs right in the ass! Hell yeah!

Reddit is a containment site brainwashed simpletons

I really couldn't give a flying fuck, weebcuck. The Japanese people should have been destroyed for the crimes they committed. Now look at them, pathetic birthrates and a slowly shrinking population. China will repopulate Japan. I guess what goes around comes around.
>built ther crimes up
No, we didn't. The fucking shit they did is unforgivable and still today they won't apolgise for what they did.

WE

>Someone fucking kill me
be careful what you wish for

An actual reasonable leaf. Weird.

China already did repopulate Japan. Ethnic Han Chinese people destroyed the Ainu and other indigenous Japanese people and now compose some 99% of the population

>Japan should have been wiped off the map for the war crimes they committed in ww2

Every war they have ever been in.

Also they just say this shit because they want to make minorities feel better.

That's it, it's just sympathy for those they consider lesser.

>muh Atomic Bombs are just as bad as Unit 731

wew lad

WUZ

The 1 black squad in ww1 wasnt even on the western front. Also the japs didnt fight like human beings they fought like savages with no moral reasoning or empathy. Tortured plenty of civilians just cause. Its just reddit being reddit, why do you even go there.

Are you implying that some chink lives worth more than hundred of thousands of japanese lives?
Somethings wrong in your head, Wu Chang.

Your people destroy Birmania in the ww2 and nobody say United Kingdom should have been wiped off the map for the war crimes they committed in ww2

not an argument

Yeah, because our worst is even comparable to the nanking massacre. I'm not saying we're saints but we are as close to the good guys as you will get

The 442nd was a US unit, that was the entire point of his post

Ever hear about japan's breeding program during ww2? Try looking into something before you spout shit

黑鬼和日本狗

WONZ WW2 AND SHIET

>implying a land based invasion wouldn't have killed more civie japs
Fun fact, Hiroshima and Nagasaki had massive military facilities, and Tokyo was the original target for the second bomb

japs wanted to have peace afaik because they were afraid of russians. you dropped the bombs to scare russians, not because it was the "only way".

apparently they don't know of waffen ss

Fuck them, they deserved to be nuked.

thanks for keeping me up to date on the latest pulse from reddit you stupid newfaggot fuck

>Are you implying that some chink lives worth more than hundred of thousands of japanese lives?

No, I'm implying civilian lives are civilian lives and instantly vaporizing thousands isn't even in the same ballpark as medically experimenting on thousands.

We dropped them for a lot of reasons, but saving us a shit ton of troops and work cleaning up the jap bodies was a good enough reason to do it

Tokyo was already over 50% destroyed by August 1945.

Japan had also signalled they were ready to surrender.

On the unit 731, it was so bad the USA gave them immunity against war crimes :/

Only a Chink would think that

they was good bois. They dindu nuffin

Doesn't change the fact it was the primary target

we need to raid reddit by upvoting redpill posts onto that subreddit

>Nanking.......

Nice try reddit shill

0 human casualties in Nanking