Are women just overgrown children?

Are women just overgrown children?

Think deeply about it.

With this in mind should we change voting and consent laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjVbF62fSKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we

This is the problem with you faggots. You talk about 'we' as if you were the commander or even a voter of a large powerful block of white men who can change laws on a whim. Women will be able to vote in the west until it literally collapses.

The age of consent should be 999 so the human race dies out and nobody has to live on this shitty fucking Earth.

A white muslim is better than a blacked whore desu.

She'll be whitening brownies.

Where this inside and outside beauty creatures are found? Here all I see is Mongol wannabe white retarded balding bitches,

>tfw my gf doesn't believe in voting
>hates gypsies and blacks
>believes in strong gun rights
>constantly reasonable

No, they're adults, just like you, but without the racist and narrow minded attitude you guys give off on this board. If anything you guys should be prevented from voting to prevent the rise of right wing racist.

this, I agree with you.

One brown child means one less white one.
Meanwhile hispanics and real muslims are outbreeding you guys several to one.

what the hell do you want? you wanted women to dress more modestly and traditionally, now when some white woman decides to cover herself, she's a stupid bitch, just because it's a piece of cloth coming from a different culture. would you rather see her in mini skirt and high heels promoting degeneracy? hypocrites...

>leaf

>A white muslim is better than a blacked whore desu.

I disagree.

A black person imbued with proper Christian values is orders of magnitude better than a white person imbued with violent dune coon filth.

are whites intelligent anyway? Let her go on BBC onn blacked.com instead.

Depends depends. I think both are bad. We need race segregation to avoid cultural appropriation.

Attention whore attention whoring!

My best friend in college gave me the most sage, and valuable wisdom of my life when I was 29 years old.

"Women are just like children. Treat them that way and they will love and respect you. Treat them as equals and like children, they'll trample all over you".

To this day I have been a staunch advocate of repealing women's right to vote and removing them from the workforce.

They need to be back in the kitchen, and back in the home rearing children. It's their element. It's where they belong.

Women are absolutely incapable of controlling their emotions, and this leads to irrational and bizarre behavior. They need to be parented, which is the role of first their fathers, then their husbands.

Consent laws should not exist it's feminist nonsense put in place by roasties.

The most important thing is that she doesn't have any examples of women in hijabs being discriminated against. Why? Because it's not a thing and nobody cares.

Women develop normally until the age of 10. Then, the constant attention from males turn them into useless attention-whores.

>blacked.com
yo yo my muslim brothers and sistas

i wonder how large is the gaping hole on this bitch from taking bbc in her college days

Her motivation is to impose disruption on other people to make a stupid point that she has no business making, unless there's some alternate English universe where all words have a completely different meaning and she is in fact discussing society's straying from traditional values that she wants to halt.

OP inferred correctly that the only way to even begin to tolerate women in society is to treat them as overgrown children.

Speaking of which, you might want to take some steps to ramp up those comprehension skills, because you are way, way behind.

fuck

>Women will be able to vote in the west until it literally collapses.
Phew, just the matter of a few years then.

Girls mature faster than boys but they stop maturing mentally while they are still teens

Yep, they're too fucking dumb to understand that economic collapse is just around the corner. Then we're back to the good old days of 1845. Praise Kek.

Women virtue signal because of their genetics. When you are being taken over it is in your best interests to side with the wining team. The women that resisted were killed along with the men. Do this for 1000's of years and you have modern women, a creature what bends her knee to the mob.

ARGH! that photo makes me flinch, and I have seen it 3 times already....

you'd know the answer to that question if you had ever talked to one

>Are women just overgrown children?
They're immature not children. Western society provides so little impetus for women to psychologically mature because everyone is always trying to minimise the individual responsibility of women. In the absence of both people and their environment to hold them accountable they never fail hard enough to force the introspection required to mature. Even then there is now evidence that women are broadly inclined or even capable of competing with men.

>With this in mind should we change voting and consent laws?
Women should be barred from voting, holding political office and really, any position that is not supervised by a man.

gas yourself pedophile

Not an argument kike

>Even then there is now evidence
there is NO evidence

I sure as h**k would!

>absolutely abhorrent post
>see flag
>checks out

Diagnosable.

>breasts
>pedophile
pick one

>when bratty girls argue with their moms then tell everyone their shitty retort in an attempt to gain sympathy
1. Feminism

He is conveniently right in guessing I am a pedo but I appreciate females in many forms including that age which is not pedophilia.

>If we all turn to Islam it becomes normal
Does she realize what's coming out of her stupid mouth? Yeah let's just turn everyone into a Muslim and paint our faces black for the diversity. Or in other words let start a white Christian genocide.

>Apartment unit neighbors just had a fight
>Apparently the women hit him because he had his headphones on and she took it as he was ignoring her
>left a nasty mark on his face, think she threw something metal at him
>dude is a roiding meathead who i normally stay clear of
>thinks she's immune to backlash because shes a women
>Somehow the dude was able to control himself enough to not touch her back
>neighbors white knight and almost break his door down then attempt to rough him up
>they get their asses kicked
>cops come and side with the dude, sorta hard to miss the 3 inch gash on his forehead and the fact she had no marks, not even a red area on her body.
>Concerned neighbors come to my door the next day asking why i didn't step in
>had to conceal my power level

Women literally have nothing to worry about. Society says it's okay for them to throw tantrums like a 4 year old child. Zero accountability and responsibility. They are now latching onto Islam because its teachings hold them accountable for their actions, and they are acting like it empowers them. Women are this retarded.....

Your neighbors are couple of fucking idiots if they expect every faggot in the apartment to interfere in someone else's domestic dispute.

I wish more men thought this.

The funniest part was when he was threatening to kick her out, and she screams at the top of her lungs "I'M CALLING MY DAD!"

It took all my energy to not laugh, seeing as a bunch of people were outside my door.

I agree 100%

You're based, don't worry. shit/pol/e is wrong

kek

good for the dude, he should have pressed charges and kicked her out once the cops came

They are just easily manipulated.

I don't understand these people. Shouldn't they be working more on not getting rounded up and executed sometime in the near future and less on pushing more and more lefty shit.

>half moroccan half korean
ARRETEZ TOUT LES AMIS!

The royal "we", faggot

It's cultural appropriation, muslims will stoned here for that blasphemy

I woulda laughed and gone outside to watch. Seriously fuck stupid neighbors. If I was a home-owner then yeah I might care about having a good relation with them.

I live alone and the couple that lives above me has a cat. How do I know they have a cat? Cause it smells like a fucking litterbox right by my door every time i enter my house.

Yelling "IT SMELLS LIKE FUCKING CAT SHIT IN HERE AND I DONT EVEN HAVE A CAT" finally got them to get off their fat lazy asses and clean the litterbox before it starts stinking up MY house.

Common courtesy isn't that hard, but if you're gonna be a piece of shit - two can play that game.

Bullshit.

She's just wearing a mudslimes cumrag to the airport so she doesn't get bothered by security. And if she does get screened she can live out her aspirations of bitching about racism in a public venue.

Isn't that soldering iron too big for those components?

What a fucking narcissistic. She most likely still fucks her ex-boyfriends.

That's not even her hand holding it.

also

>holding it by the metal heating component
>directly using it on a chip

>consent laws

>2017
>falling for the vaginal jew

She could very well look like old Byzantine queens and noble women.

Veiling isn't strictly Islamic. Don't buy post-Enlightenment lies.

Kys.

Somewhere in a short story about a drunken Mexican criminal, John Steinbeck has a character observe that women are women as soon as they can give birth but a boy only grows into a man if men are needed.

>Kys

Literally plebbit

Kys peado filth.

Hello plebbit

What is she doing to that motherboard?

Regression to the mean.

You can reform a white man from a degenerate lowlife to a respectable, working man. See George Lincoln Rockwell and his men as an example of this.

In contrast, a large population of non-whites will form a culture typical of those we see in non-white populations around the world.

Women enjoy being dominated, if western men won't do it, they will find someone who will

r9k is always right, and they always cook up the best pasta on this topic. The only thing I'll add to this is that the ever-increasing disconnect between this mindset in women and their ability to leverage what they want from their looks usually breaks their mind eventually.

Imagine the prototypical person, a man let's say. He has physical strength. He has a rational mind. He has clear goals for the things he wants in life, and the ability to plan how to get them. He has intelligence enough to separate reasonable (obvious) truths about the world and people from falsehoods and platitudes.

Now, I want you to subtract all of those qualities I just mentioned. In fact, make him weak. Make him short. Replace his rational mind with a feelings-based, intuitive decision making process. Strip away his confidence and replace it with an insecurity that you never really know the right answer, the right thing to do, the right way to be.

Then, cut off his penis, give him a gash that bleeds once a month, and the ability to get pregnant from sex, which completely immobilizes them and makes them completely dependent on others. Also, assume that you get about a 10 year window when other people will pay attention to you and be nice to you, but otherwise, they treat you like shit and try to use all the time.

Contemplate all this, and you are BEGINNING to understand the differences between men and women. Of course, they should not have any role in politics, law, or the military. Their role is at home.

>>vaginal jew
>Wondering why country is dying and why they're outbreeding sven

This. It's the first thing feminists did when they came on the scene.

You can't really blame them, but as a man, no one should tell you who you can and cannot be attracted too. Especially a jelous old woman.

We know we just think they shouldn't be allowed too what is triggering you so bad for buddy?

>you guys

I smell a pakastinki

yes they are
/thread

dont worry with how much sandniggers they're bringing in, in couple of decades they won't be allowed to vote and will be forced to wear hijabs

Everything women do is for attention, either of other women or Chad.

Women are like jew-y kids, yes. They learn your buttons and do their best to press them to get what they want. Remember that they're children and you'll have better luck with them.

>All adults are grown children
>But women are OVERgrown children
>Therefore women are more mature than men
Checkmate, men.

No, they're not. Most children try to behave and act up when they're tired, or just don't know any better. These fucks have no excuse.

Oh hey look its valkayrie from Rainbow Six

Women like pic related are definitely children
Not all women are like that.

Seconded

Same goes for most men. Not as numerous though.

>leaf

Anyone that's been in a serious relationship can confirm this. Very counter productive here.

Because they never had to live under him. Obama was great to many countries, just not the one he was elected to lead

Wearing a piece of clothing that represents female oppression and is proud of it.

Feminists are the stupidest fucking people I have ever came across.

Does anyone else get rock hard thinking about a girl giving them head while wearing a burqa?

Women are worse than children, because children are easily placated with trinkets. Women will connive, cheat, steal, and antagonize simply because they're bored, and will actually spend time and effort to go out of their way to hurt people, for no reason other than boredom. They are cruel, hateful, spiteful creatures that have somehow evolved into a necessary part of our shitty world.

Women dont need to hide their beauty in a Civilized Culture.

>leaf shitposting

> nobody else is capable of these levels of idiocy

I blame your cuck Prime minister, he's turned so many of you maple fucks into huge faggots.

Soon
youtube.com/watch?v=hjVbF62fSKk

I've come to learn that there is no limit to women's stupidity.

shit, I do that and I'm not a woman.

Kek wills it.

They are easily manipulated because they will go along with whatever they think the group wants.

>oh, you guys!
zero testosterone confirmed

HIVEMIND

idiot

This is disagreeable for the same reason that dressing like a whole is distasteful. It's done for reasons of vanity.

This bitch doesn't give a shit about Muslims. She cares about looking progressive and cool in front of her friends.

What exactly is wrong with this pic again? Can someone explain exactly what's happening here? She's soldering a circuit board, I get that, but what exactly is going to be the result?