Shia's new plan

What are we going to do when Shia eventually just sets up a banner in a concrete room with no connection to the outside world for the new stream location?

Nuke everything

we find the location anyway

Analyse the concrete, we could work out the supplier, narrow it down to likely places and go from there

Trace IP's, pick up frequencies, Sup Forums is essentially the new Fight Club, we don't talk about it and we are made up of the normal working class. Soon enough we'll have a Sup Forums hooking up TV cable in Shia's house

No connection to the outside world?

Then it's in a crypt and is dead.

kek finds a way

what would be the point of even livestreaming that?

we will hire Islamists and tell them to blow up the building.

find it and fuck it up by analyzing the concrete blocks

when Shia is finally broken, and his stupid project has been reduced to ashes, then he has our permission to die

If numbers, someone will tunnel into the room

Shia will end up in a psych ward or get a DWI after

This.

He should put a giant sign on some liberal skyscraper building.

Well, ID vibrations from certain things like thunderstorms, weather patterns and airplanes.
Plus you could go on a realtor site like zillow and look up houses or buildings with a concrete room.

Kek finds a way, he always does.

Hack into the webcam, overload it so the resulting sparks will set the flag on fire.

What is a nuke?

We use black magic and haxxs Shia's brain and play shadilay in his head until he blows his brains out on HWNDU live. Hahahahahaha

PEPE!

>setting up a flag indoors

He might as well just use a static JPEG. No-one's going to watch that shit for 4 years. I would chock that up as a net victory, and even then Sup Forums would find a way to dick with it.

Then we win because it shows his batshit insane activism cant survive in the real world.

Cross reference sediment samples

weaponized autism

Cut the power and Crack supply to Shia. Total meltdown.

Thomas
Jefferson
Thomas
Jeffer........

>i will find you, and i will divide you.

Just watch some user will have lived there 10 years prior, miracles happen brothers and they're on /our side/.

at that point, we have won without lifting a finger.

literally needing to seal your banner in a concrete bunker hidden somewhere in rural US means that he is scared and hiding. he poses no more threat at that point that if he were to just upload a static image of the text "he will not divide us"

Start showing up in his house dressed like OP pic, filming him when he sleeps

Hack it and play The Greatest Story Never Told on repeat

Deduction

Hack the stream itself

we fuck with Shia directly,
>tfw he locks himself in a concrete room at an unknown location underground and lives of canned food so we wont fuck with him

call in Syria General to track it down and tweet the coordinates to Ivan Sidorenko.

Let the reds take care of the rest #SyriaScavengerhunt

>Nothing is Beyond our Reach
What don't you understand about this?

Our endgame is for Shia to self-destruct or be liquidated as a sacrifice to Kek. Then the Final Happening begins. Soon. One of us must step up.

This is Shia we are talking about. The dude is fucked in the head.

Drill enough holes so we can break through the wall with a sledgehammer.

>tfw Shia institutionalizes himself in order to continue displays of leftism
>tfw Shia proves that leftism is a mental illness

>nothing is beyond our reach
this desu

I hope Shia posts the flag over his bed when he sleeps with the camera looking on him and the flag. It would be so nice to watch him during the lonely hours of the night, to see that somewhere across the world from me is another man, another soul sleeping sound and getting his rest while I slowly drift off to sleep to enter the land of dreams.

He will not divide us
He will not divide us
He will now sleep with us

Sup Forums always finds a way

>The original message was one of unity from the people
>3 steps later the only way to keep his shit going is having it into vacuum with full restricted access
Speak volumes about liberal ideals

Well then he will have lost at his own game. Setting it in a closed location would be admitting that he has DIVIDED us.

Figure out the IP address of the stream.
Call ISP and get the customer address.
Wait till the cover of darkness.

THIS.

shia's too big of an attention whore to follow through with this, but if he did, he would tell someone eventually knowing him and the word would spread

We will find Shia, kidnap him, and force him to reveal the location and how to access it.
And then we will tattoo Pepe the Frog on his face.

he will not divide us
he will nut inside us
he will not divide us
he will cum inside us
he will not divide us
he will not invite us
he will not divide us
he will not defile us.

I call him sheila

Try to get a series of digits like I just got right now

Donald
Is
Not
Dividing
Us

>In an aussie accent

You beautiful bastard.

That is when Sup Forums will Batman that shit and use the reflection off a lens to obtain some obscure detail that will reveal it's location.

>in b4 drone heist set to Flight if the Valkyries

What are you going to do when he does this and kidnaps somebody wearing a maga hat and tortures them in said room like some menacing horror movie villain?

then we win

>Find IP
>Find address
>Go to house
>Sneak into faggot flag room
>Turn the flag around and make it a projector screen.
>Setup a projector
>Play 12 hour version of Remove Kebab on loop
>Leave room
>Close door
>fuck the lock up by melting it or w/e so that he can never access it again
>leave to car
>enjoy remove kebab song and shaia's autistic screeching

Hire sand niggers to blow up every concrete building

We fix your internet, we fuck your teen daughter, we drive your uber DO NO FUCK WITH US.

he rent a van and travel across america screaming HWNDU like a maniac in the microphone

>implying we can't find a banner in a concrete room with no connection to the outside world

Sheeia le boof is actually a controlled faggot that broke his programming so they ruined him and now they control him again.

I will laugh my ass off.

Idk about you guys but to me it would seem like admitting defeat if you have to move into bunker like room.

exactly

>What are we going to do when Shia eventually just sets up a banner in a concrete room with no connection to the outside world for the new stream location?
Our collective autism will track him down no matter where he goes.
He could have an undersea base at the bottom of the Mariana trench and there will still be a drone sub with Pepe drawn on it.

Sit back, and enjoy victory. Shia wanted prove that the public is behind him. He has lost, and this little project will fade into irrelevance.

The Alt Cuck fags couldn't interact with his shitty high school drop out "art project" -

Is there a time stamp for when it will go live again?

>Shia makes a deal with the US Marines to plant the flag in an isolated coordinate in the Sahara Desert
> The flag's backdrop is a rock face, so stars aren't visible
>no planes go over it
>Sup Forums uses this information to find areas where it isn't
>it uses the shadows on the rock face to determine the timezone it's in
>the rocks themselves dictate that it's in the desert
>operation desert jew is a go
>moroccan user takes a week off of work and rents a camel
>undertakes a deadly three-day journey through scorching days and freezing nights, streaming it all the while
>all of Sup Forums is at attention as he nears a mysterious monument
>there, the flag
>with his last ounce of strength, he takes down the flag, and says to the camera:
>"Trump has united us against liberalism all across the world. This is our flag now."
>"Praise Kek."

go watch History of Kekistan 2: The Second Great Meme War on youtube many lulz

> what are we going to do when Shia sets up a series of physical dividers isolating his project from the world to keep it safe?

We win. We build the wall and use his own logic as justification that it works.

>Shia sets up HWNDU in underground bunker
>anons analyse slight tremors by the movement of the camera, cross references with tectonic activity and dig up bunker
>Shia climbs to the top of a skyscraper to place the next camera and banner
>anons fly drones up to the top and wreck it
>Shia spends all his money to get onto Elon Musk's moon flight, drops flag onto the moon
>anons engineer a super pressurised bottle rocket, get approved air space clearance, calculate trajectory and gravitational pull and fire rocket to knock over flag

>Shia goes insane, gets committed to mental asylum, thrown into maximum security
>scrawls "he will not divide us" into the wall with his toenails
>collapses, exausted and victorious
>wakes up
>PEPE scrawled onto the wall opposite him

Sup Forums can never be stopped.

I fucking wish

We shall find it by analyzing concrete mixture.

Like one of those beheading videos?

This and we can also do sleuthing via stream service.

I honestly have no idea how much information we can glean from using any sort of hacking or networking skills, but any information is good information.

He could just ste up a camera in his living room and nobody would be able to do anything. I don't get his angle, it can't be just sheer stupidity, can it?

"we" like you fucking contributed, schwein

>implying a crack team of anons wouldn't break into his house at night, make tendies in his oven and cover his living room in Pepe memorabilia

He got absolutely wrecked and the MSM will pick it up and he will never recover. If he puts the flag anywhere else people will just think of how a bunch of autists found the first one in 24 hours. I bet people are actually starting to question their whole goofy protest.

>scrawls "he will not divide us" into the wall with his toenails
>collapses, exausted and victorious
>wakes up
>PEPE scrawled onto the wall opposite him

just wait for an earthquake, then we will find it if the camera shakes

I saw that coming and even announced that in an earlier thread. Small mind is easy to predict

All he had to do is turn off the audio and the autist would of never have found it.

Why are you guys trying to silence this gentleman?

Fuckin lel

Electrical and ISP blackouts would narrow the area.

Underated

Failing finding it, I imagine we could always start a social media campaign mocking the fascist nature of him taking a voice away from the people. Or bitch like liberals about some other faggot sounding shit.

>dividing himself from the world

he has already been divided, shia is 0-3

Tell them the building has a Jewish/Christian interfaith prayer meeting inside and they are trying to recruit atheists.

Sheila is a fun guy, he should do more live streams.

At that's point he's been divided, by isolating his demonstration from the world.
We'll also probably find it anyway.

Why doesn't he just put a banner in space? Call up Elon Musk and pay to have a satellite put into orbit.

Has he said anything about this debacle?

Searching and coming up short.

Emp

>Hack into the webcam

Hi CIA.

Why didn't they just put the flag on private property? idgi