I whole heartedly believe one of the first big steps to helping the world would be to uncuck germany

i whole heartedly believe one of the first big steps to helping the world would be to uncuck germany.

they have a problem, they are guilt ridden with lies from 1945 and their leadership is aweful.

how can we help get their moral back? how can we reignite the flames in the old german war machine?

i dont want to see europe be turned into little Afghanistan....if that means we have to resurrect the Riech, then so be it.

>how can we help get their moral back? how can we reignite the flames in the old german war machine?

impossible, its dead

your grandpa killed us so you could get the privilege to get jew'd and BLACKED and bred out of existence.

2033 the whole system will crash
until then they will sing the song of multiculturalism
2033 the financial system will crash and they will distract the population with civil war between ethnic lines

Europe will bundle its forces and and we will have a great slaughter between Europeans and Muslims. In the End the will look back at this ww3 with horror and unite Europe with North Africa and the Middle East to create peace for the future, kind of like with the EU after ww2.

maybe germany shouldve have gone full 1488 and the rest of the world wouldn't have to curb stomp you and leave social ramifications for 70+ years after the war. Talk shit get hit, bitch.

nice try (((friend)))

im going to have to wait another 16 years?

ugh ill be in my 40s....they wont enlist a 40yo man to go fight the 9th crusade...

>muh jews

what don't you like about my honest answer to your question?

Maybe someone allied with Stalin shouldn't run his mouth.

>pt the shit out of them in gear
>record 2sec of them near the end where theyve reached muscle failure
>trying to use this to make a point like they are this weak

yea whatever goy.

so we should all just lay down and take it.

yea ill pass thanks cuck, but i wont give up.

They'll just try taking on Russia again and get slapped down even harder.

why did they do that....if they had just not fucked around with russia, europe you we german...

I never thought I could kick the shit out of 16 grown ass men..........Until I watched the German army doing pushups.

conflicts will rise until then, so you can already fight Muslims if you want. Right now we rather help Muslims to create peace though.

2033 and onward this will change. Then it is judgment time. All foreign aid will get cut. Many Africans will starve to death. Muslims in Europe will get deported or killed. Muslims will take as many Europeans with them as possible. Europeans will depopulate vast regions of North Africa and the middle east. It will be mayhem.

You need to overhaul the media. You need to kick the kikes out and start having a real fucking discussion about the Holocaust. Yes we know it happened but 6 million people weren't killed. I doubt it was even 600,000.

Germany are fucking ruining it for everyone else because kikes are fucking evil and Germany are too scared to stand up to them now.

yea they're totally not weak shits (lol)

no i'm just saying you how it is, its over, we lost.
even if you fund the military more, the soldiers won't give a single fuck about the job and be not motivated (not the kinds of people who shine in a war).

how well would you do against a trans soldier tho?

your ancestors got themselves killed, Hans

Next time don't attack other countries

enjoying the jews and all the niggers?

I bet you do you cuckold (you and your cuckold grandpa who killed white men for jews).
you're a fucking disgrace for the white race

>how can we help get their moral back?

Exposing the truth about the holocaust and Hitler.

Not only will it lift the guilt, but they will be put on a pedestal for the decades of lies, and the millions of unjustified deaths.

THEN, all whites can look to the Jews and say "It was you this whole fucking time!" and wipe them out for good.

Oh, fuck off. They're clearly already exhausted.

>Kraut """"""""""men"""""""""""
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA`

>how can we help get their moral back? how can we reignite the flames in the old german war machine?

we would have to take over:
>entire federal government of germany
>all regional governments of germany
>constitutional court of germany
>all major german media outlets
>entire german public education system

once we have all those under our control, we could remove the ongoing and constant guilt-tripping propaganda that is blasted at the population through all channels. that's all it would take.

>implying they're not weak shits

did you just assumed their gender?
OMFG

Maybe England and the US should not have been JEW PUPPETS for the last few hundred years.

Like in WW1?

Kinda this. Demographic are causing financial tensions which then cause other tension which we then express through violence.

Says an american.

How many millions have you killed in illegal wars in the last decade alone?

Fighting Bolshevism and getting lebensraum for the Reich.

The entirety of WW2 was meant to be the Eastern Front. Hitler didn't want war with Britain or France.