*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/03/03/missouri-man-arrested-charged-with-threats-against-jewish-facilities/?utm_term=.519c9405b054
fakehatecrimes.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950–51_Baghdad_bombings
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't it suspicious that this immediately started happening after Trump won the presidency?

WATCHA DOIN' RABBI

(((They))) are false flagging

Wasn't this proven to be an ex washington post journalist?

No, just like the murders that have been happening, rednecks think they majority and can do whatever they want. These threats might be fake, but the confirm-able hate crimes have spiked. Its not just trump, these rw media loons do nothing but manipulate and sensationalize everything

A Jew must have family in media. More click bait = more sheckles.

yea he did a bunch of them. Havent heard much about it since..

yes

I guess another angry black journalist got dumped by a white girl.

OH SHIT JUAN'S AT IT AGAIN

>but the confirm-able hate crimes have spiked.

[citation needed]

The leftist media kept saying this after Brexit until the Metropolitan Police came out and said "we have not observed an increase in hate crime incidents, merely an increase in allegations of hate crimes"

An allegation is not a crime.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/03/03/missouri-man-arrested-charged-with-threats-against-jewish-facilities/?utm_term=.519c9405b054

It was a nig. This is why the story was dropped like a tucking brick.

plenty of other banks to use

Grow up faggot

it's another black liberal

;p

lel

so you've got a problem with people being roused by misleading RW media
I've got a problem with people being dumbed down by LW media
looks like we both have problems now instead of just me

fakehatecrimes.org/

Jews belong in the oven

Why aren't more people talking about the suspect? The fact that it's an ex Washington Post Journalist seems like a pretty fucking big deal.

well, they got that one black super liberal journalist who vandalized that Jewish graveyard, I assume the majority of these cases are like that, liberals false flagging, especially if you consider the sudden increase in these incidents, they want to sell the idea that extreme right wingers are somehow emboldened by the Trump government to do these things, or think that it is safe to do stuff like this now that a "racist" is president, but Fake News Network reporting on this constantly should be an instant give-away to every non-retard and not completely biased person that it's clumsily orchestrated, these faggots think they still can weave a narrative when they lost this ability a long time ago to us, their biased reporting doesn't stand a chance against the weapons our meme-smiths shit out, either this or whenever a Jew or something Jewish gets threatened or something similar, it is generally safe to assume, especially in Europe, that mudshits were involved, of course our brave journalists pin it on the evil right wing until the Arab or Turk perpetrator gets actually caught, but since this is the US, I would say it is literally and it's painfully obvious too, step up your game CNN, it's not even a challenge anymore.

>rednecks

top kek

up state represent.
Rochester is the next Detroit, in crime rating out of 100 its already a fucking 7 the areas with the best roads are the Jewish ones though. just a coincidence i bet.

(((Some))) have said that he was just a 'copycat' of the 'real' bomb-threateners that are still unknown.

reminder that Jews have a long history of false flag attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950–51_Baghdad_bombings