youtube.com/watch?v=imhhikJMmOI
youtube.com/watch?v=r3rZ3EzQLaA&list=PLlGeYSdVOgDF8Exl02_drwFAdbbIjd6Ji&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CUT HIM OFF RIGHT NOW MIKE

RIGHT NOW!!!!!

What happened exactly?

what was "molygate"?

youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

YOU THINK YOU HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE THAN ME????

he has a baby fetish

with shitty diapers and pacifiers etc

some really weird shit

dont ask for the pics, trust me

i think he defended sex with children a couple of years ago. Not sure tho.

I've heard of this Manure guy b4 I think. Can a brother have a quick rundown?

Notice all the clear blue shilling lately goy? Moly is bad, Richard Spencer is bad, Styx is bad, don't think about creating any actual movements just stick to sperging out online

Fuck off Shareblue. Reminder to sage shitty character assassination threads

A sociologist called into his show and they both had cognitive dissonance publicly.

Now faggots make threads about it, with a semi-unforced meme of "CUT HIM OFF RIGHT NOW MIKE".

3 out of every 4 of these threads are slide threads by nature, with some getting lucky and preventing us from discussing relevant political topics.

You know it's Hillary behind a propaganda hit piece when gate is attached. It's pathetic. She's such a loser that she seeks to normalize her political scandal by projecting her crimes on other. What a stupid bitch.

>Styx is bad
He is tho

He hates White Nationalists and basically is just some retarded lefty libertarian

did he actually lose 100k?

wtf

You're a stupid loser and no one likes you. Moron faggot

kikes divide & conquer. no bitey the baitey

kind of like pizzagate?

Not an argument.

Styx sucks because he's a goofy nobody, not because he isn't WN. WN is fucking gay

It seems like there's a campaign against him on pol by the cia.
He must be too redpilly

Middle-aged pointing out the obvious to teens for youtube money.

YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING KID!!!!!!11!!!1

MIKE

MIKE

M1KEE!!1

I started watching his videos a few days ago, he seems pretty sensible

MIKE CUT THIS KIKE OFF MIKE I TOLD YOU NO HOOKED NOSES ALLOWED ON THE SHOW WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON MIKE ANSWER ME MIKE IM THE PHILOSOPHER DO YOU UNDERSTAND MIKE YOU ARE WITH ME OR AGAINST ME MIKE

>A sociologist called into his show and they both had cognitive dissonance publicly.

What video and who was the sociologist?

ONE DOLLAR

NOT EVEN ONE FUCKING DOLLAR CUT HIM OFF MIKE DO IT NOW OR SO HELP ME GOD

kek can someone make a "too dumb" and "to smart" version of molymeme?

How has this not been done kek
Fukken lmao Looks like one of those monsters from Amnesia

This leaf speaks the truth.
Fuck off shills.

It could just be YouTube culling bots.

MOLYKIKE IS FUCKING DONE
FUCK THIS CULT LEADER

Something about his voice just sounds so smug. Can't stand listening to him.

Ugh, makes me vomit.

AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE NOT FUCKING DEAD, FRITZ

> no proof
> no links
> no explanation
I don't believe you, OP.

Why does he put his head so close to the camera, and at that angle?
It makes me uncomfortable

No it's a lie, he just went over 500,000 right before the election. He's less then 20,000 from 600,000 now. These people just flat out lie.

Glad to see you, friend! Time to redpill the nu/pol/ on this piece of shit kike.

defoo.org/inner-circle/

MIKE FIRE UP THE HELICOPTER
WE GOT A RUNNER
MIKE QUICKLY NOW
NO ONE ESCAPES ME THE GOD KING PHILOSOPHER
TONIGHT WE LOOSE THE SWORD
MIKE WITHOUT DELAY NOW

why do they just attack memes? I don't look up to any of those people

youtube.com/watch?v=imhhikJMmOI

Until someone posts a link to him specifically saying what is claimed I don't believe it at all

>lost 100k subscribers
This is how I know you're JIDF

BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Do any of you actually watch the video? I did, it wasn't nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Stefan was kind of a dick but he fundamentally wasn't wrong.

The caller was basically argue for cucking in conservative positions and argument to make it more palatable.

Stefan rightfully argued fiercely against that. He just got too carried away and came off as overly-aggressive.

His ending of the call was completely justified too, the caller started arguing for the opposite of his original position. That kind of extreme sophistry is not worth arguing with.

Watch his Obamagate video.
Lays the whole thing out so you can understand it.
It is treason.

GOD DAMN IT

does any one know the video where Molymeme says he has the answer to illegal immigration upon which after 20 minutes of babble he says the solution is to shoot them at the border?

I think he might've deleted the video.

I think this is it but its 3/4 of an hour long

keep shilling fag, you're still losing desu

fuck off retard, molymeme is a prince of Sup Forums

>shoot them at the border
Please provide, I actually think this and it would please me to hear Molymemes' arguments for that.

>struggles to name a jew
>is a 1/2 kike
>defends libertarianism and anarchism
>made a vid where he asks people to shoot him
>convinced a kid to leave his family over the internet over some simple disagreement the kid had with his parents
>ran an actual cult while ago where he told his wife to offer free threrapy sessions to FDR fans that attended the group meetings
>gets triggered and rants to some german kid for 25 minutes just because he wrote a little blogpost suggesting Molykike to be more polite to his callers, suggesting that would make him appear more convincing

REDPILLED AF EVERYBODY
defoo.org/inner-circle/

that is literally the best solution?

He has a dark past though, and a very unpleasant personality. No way he is cut out to be a public face of our movement.

defoo.org/inner-circle/

Hey Stephan, I've only watched a few of your videos but the ones I watched were ok. How often do you hang out with us here? Are you an oldfag? Anyway don't take it so rough, memes come and go and we'll get over this eventually.

this
desu i don't know why we aren't doing it now

Just some video a lot of people didn't like. Some dude called in and said Stefan should be nicer if he wants to convert more people to his philosophy. Stefan disagreed, citing his experience and popularity. He also seemed somewhat offended at being told how to do his job by a man in his early 20s.

It was uncomfortable to listen to, but no big deal, really.

Nigger, plz

>for cucking in conservative positions
No, he just said that he should cut off with ad hominem targeted against his callers and being too hostile for no apparent reason. If the impression you got was that the german kid asked him to cuck his positions, you are just a fanboy playing mental gymnastics to quiet your own cognitive dissonance towards him.

defoo.org/inner-circle/

This graph doesn't show loss of subscribers, only growth. Give me a graph that also includes the unsubscribes.

Shills spending that $40mil shareblue propaganda dough on smear campaigns.

The Nigger you talkin about OP, he has almost 600,000 subscribers

I read "shoot them at the border", but imagined ICE using trebuchets to launch a bunch of illegals across the border.

I like Stefan and I like the memes making fun of him too.

I like to think he gets a laugh out of them himself.

You missed the whole point you fucking retard. You would try to always be nice to people who can take things more emotionally. Molyneux went the emotional route and proved that the kid became fully incapable of arguing his own point by trying to not confront Molyneux and be nice to him. Trying to be nice only makes you fail when arguing your point.

Wow, you're fucking retarded.

yeah, the flat earth guy received more tolerance

dat shill factory

Me: Hello
Stefan: What do you mean hello? no wait wait. You said hello. Is hello an argument? Did I ask you for a greeting? What does hello have to do with what we are talking about. Do you have any idea who i am? I've been a philosopher for 40 years. I have a massive seven and a half inch penis. I've pro created with numerous females, your mother was likely one of them. You disrespectful, passive aggressive little shit. I'll be thinking about you when I beat my son this evening. I don't like beating my son but they make me do it. I am a very reasonable man but my patience is running thin. Now this is 357 magnum. I'm going to put a bullet in. Now every time you contradic yourself I'm going to pull the trigger. First you said hi but now you said hello make up your mind. which is it? no no answer the question.
Me: y..you to

>crew-sample142(rename before posting)
MIKE
CUT HIM OFF

YOU THINK YOU'RE MORE QUALIFIED AT DEBATING THAN ME HUH. I HAVE 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD AND YOU DO NOT. THIS IS MY SH- HOLD ON HOLD ON EXCUSE ME IM TALKING THIS IS MY SHOW AND IM SPEAKING NO- RIGHT THAT'S IT. MIKE, MIKE SHUT HIM DOWN.

This estonian faggot is always all over these threads.

>pretty sure he diddled his kids and they ran away, so he hates molyneux cause he advocates that child-parent relationships should be voluntary when the child is an adult themselves. and that bad parents don't get to have some kind of right to their kids time and resources.

Molyneux has become the new target for shills

So Estie is just being an ironic shitposter? He doesn't really dislike Stefan?

ARE YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE MASTER PERSUADER?

>arguing against the master pursuader

youtube.com/watch?v=r3rZ3EzQLaA&list=PLlGeYSdVOgDF8Exl02_drwFAdbbIjd6Ji&index=3

Having a country that isn't a third world hellhole is fucking gay.

:^)

>lives on less than $1 a day

molymeme is just pathetic and an easy target at this point.

Too many Niggers, Kikes and Beaners on Pol.

You deserve all of this stefy my boy. None insults Iranian I.q.

why are they all white?
>nigger

>i fuck goats

I bet this gym thot fucks. A lot.

meh

Is that what this beta males are bitching about? Kid can hardly speak English. Says that he can persuade people better than Stephan, but immediately retracts his assertion. The kid said "I feel intimidated". Stephan put the hammer down on him. And now some user fags are calling this molygate? All of you that defend the kid trying to cuck Stephan are fucking worthless.

he's just being dishonest and rude.

the other guy might think that his way of arguing with people is more effective overall without believing that he himself is a better persuader than molyneux even when using his more effective way of arguing.

fucking dumb discussion.

There's nothing wrong with girls going to the gym but her muscles are pretty unattractive. Looks like she's a few hormone injections away from fully becoming a man.

>molygate
What is this? I sort of like Molymeme. He's a good lad.
His history presentations are very good.
Truth about the crusades, fall of the Roman Empire etc.
He's on point with history. He has obviously researched it well and is a good presenter.
I'm the same age as him, I'm 50. And he grew up in England and Ireland.
So I understand some of his cultural references.

He seems to be getting angry lately, which is OK. We all need to rant sometimes. Getting anger is justified if it's directed well.
>Matthew 21:12
>Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves.

His view of Christianity has changed. I'm a Christian.
I attend church, pray, read the Holy Bible, and do my best to follow the teachings of Christ. Prayer is the key.

When in prayer, it's deep meditation. A connection with the divine.

The pussy generation doesn't like when you're mean to people.

>filename
This is one of my favorite flavors of bait. It almost never fails to get replies.

Golly Sup Forums wouldn't want anyone around who had an unpleasant personality.

Sage this stupid thread.

dammit those shareblue folks must be so good that they get into his brain and made him do all this stupid shit since before they even existed

>hurr durr another character assasination hurr durr

what pathetic drones you mart sharters are is incredible

literally sjw of the righ
no integrity of their own
just mindless following

Can you imagine how fat and transexual OP must be? Xir has to make up lies about non-leftist Youtube stars because it is impossible for leftists to gain an organic following on Youtube due to all of them being repulsive trannies.

Are you just insecure because she's more buff than you. She has that 80s & 90s fantasy art look. Looks kind of mystery meat though so don't know if I'd fuck.

I don't doubt that there is an organised campaign against him currently on Sup Forums but that does nothing to change that fact that Molymeme is the worst kind of pseud. He's a half-bright crank who makes videos that are far to long in regard ot the content they contain - which is usually rehashed shit from whatever he happens to be reading. His pretensions ot being a philosopher are fucking laugable and he ought to be ridden out of youtube with red buttocks and stick up his rectum. The recent debacle with the kraut he bullied is only the latest piece of evidence to his irredeemable knobjockery - the case against him now resides in the beyond beyond reasonable doubt.

I noticed in the last call that Stefan started off by asking the guy how he wanted the call to go, whether he wanted Stefan to just talk or if it was a back-and-forth thing.

Molyneux is a man of pride so I'm not expecting an apology, but he seems to be trying to change his ways.

except he didn't
how the fuck would you know?
not an argument

doesn't he also have cancer

>linking to an obvious parody site meant to smear Molyneux

I don't give a shit about any of this stuff, but it baffles me how Sup Forums believes that this website was actually made by Molyneux and accurately represents his beliefs. Not a single person has questioned it. If I linked to a Huffington Post character assassination, would that also be credible too?

>I don't doubt that there is an organised campaign against him currently on Sup Forums
Neither do I after reading your butthurt post.