WHERE ARE ALL THE PIZZAGATE ARRESTS? WHY HASN'T HE ARRESTED CROOKED PEDO HILLARY?

WHERE ARE ALL THE PIZZAGATE ARRESTS? WHY HASN'T HE ARRESTED CROOKED PEDO HILLARY?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/amazon-washington-post-and-600-million-cia-contract/
freebeacon.com/politics/tucker-carlson-goes-after-washington-post-russian-propaganda/
wikileaks.org/wiki/Talk:Schillings_legal_threat_re_Arpad_Busson,_EIM_Group_and_ARK_Schools_to_911forum.org.uk_hoster,_16_Dec_2008#The_Killing_Fields
youtube.com/watch?v=PbOYcxXA05E
mayorrothschild.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You were lied to by a conman. I trust this will become clearer to you as time goes on.

>he's a conman
He's not. The establishment opposed him with all of their might. And now he's fighting with an entrenched deep state.
The republicans are godawful but Trump has a real chance of reforming them.
If you're too stupid to realize what is going on and absolutely have to back your godawful party (which Hillary was absolutely NOT going to reform) then unironically kys.

Somehow you find the time to stop sucking dog dicks to show us burgers the error of our ways. Nice

Sup Forums BTFO
drumpfshits on suicide watch

Bezo got 600 million from the spokes to run propaganda.

>thenation.com/article/amazon-washington-post-and-600-million-cia-contract/

But they also run paid propaganda for the Russians

>freebeacon.com/politics/tucker-carlson-goes-after-washington-post-russian-propaganda/

Bezo keeps data on everybody. Amazon is a massive warehouse of user data.

One wonders how a news paper can remain profitable in 2017. Well being corrupt as fuck is pretty much the only way.

Washington Post is either playing both sides or in imho much likely the division between Russia/CIA/Dems/Cuckservatives is an illusion.

I know a guy who knows this chic at CNN who's friend knows Jeremy and his cousin is married to yes, you guessed it, Tony and he had a dude in college who knows the one and only girl,yup, HSR fiances mother, brothers uncle is related to s big guy in Chicago who knows everything because his wide is, yeah, that one, she said its coming and arrests are close...

Holy shit...

Tell your boss to throw all his money into this ocean of piss.

Just shut up Jonesy, it's a complicated process.

Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill.

>The establishment opposed him with all of their might. And now he's fighting with an entrenched deep state.

And he's still a conman. Always has been.

Stop watching CNN.
Over 1500 arrests (of that, 1300-1400 found guilty)

No victims or bodies

You can't just go locking up people because you suspect them of something

If this was true, Trump would have been attacked for his involvement in Roy Cohn's sex trafficking rings and ended up on the end of a rope.

Instead, you were misdirected with "pussygate." The CIA presstitutes barely scratched the surface when it comes to hitting Trump on his sordid past.

jesus, the rabbit hole is so deep...

Good info here for researchers
wikileaks.org/wiki/Talk:Schillings_legal_threat_re_Arpad_Busson,_EIM_Group_and_ARK_Schools_to_911forum.org.uk_hoster,_16_Dec_2008#The_Killing_Fields

1 ARK and the 'orphans' in eastern Europe
2 ARK and Psychosynthesis
3 ARK's architects (studioearchitects) and 'euthenics'
4 ARK Schools not 'non-selective'
5 ARK School at Wembley and underground constructions
6 More on ARK's insidious associations here:
7 Nitin Parshotam at Brent
8 ARK (Absolute Return for Kids) and their eugenics agenda
9 ARK, Ron Beller, and subprime mortgages
10 ARK Academies and Hebrew
11 Academy Schools; Air Conditioning Units spread viruses.
12 Paul Roderick Clucas Marshall at ARK
13 The Killing Fields
14 Search a Child; Pay Cash. International Adoptions
15 Anomalies in the plans for Ark Academy
16 DNA and Genes.
17 Paedophile Liberation Exchange (PIE) and those involved with Ark Academy schools.
18 Robert Lanwarne's interesting history.
19 ARK's Master Funding Agreement; no contractual obligation to teach anything at all

Hey pizzagate searchers. Found pic related on russian Sup Forums (2ch-hk\sn\res\411583-html)
I think we can bust these guys

more shit

I hope you guys can use the info above for something good in this corrupt shit world. Good luck.

what the fuck. These people are very sick.

whoa

says "ПOMOГУ TEБE" in russian which means "HELP YOU"

that doesnt make any sense? Or is there a "nobody" or something like that above?

People there say it's a questroom though.
Quesrooms (escape-rooms) are very popular in Moscow. Usually they have scary/horror scenarios.

there have been quite a lot arrests and busts in pedorings, just no highprofile people yet. expect them to be jailed last when everything behind the curtain is done. hope so at least

closer inspection shows the top line is probably "И Я"
so "И Я ПOMOГУ TEБE"
google translate says it means "AND I HELP YOU"

bumping with creepy vid about carol greenwood and bucks fishing and camping history.
youtube.com/watch?v=PbOYcxXA05E

Better be soon before too many more of us get disappeared.

Where do all the new youtube scat/ child exploitation threads keep going?

They're moving pretty hot, then they're suddenly shut down.

If you are in the most recent non-archived one plz link.

Do we need to move to /x/? we're not breaking any rules.

They're part of the CIA child-grooming culture. Of course they're going to be covered up.

mayorrothschild.com/

ch-checks out...

>no victims

Speaking of quest-rooms, I've listened to a podcast related to the topic a while ago.
People would rent or buy old hospitals, old stores and other decrepit buildings for setting up some scary environment.
Cameras are used to control the event by 'the director'.
I honestly think nothing awful is actually happening in there.

quick rundown on this pls.

>no bodies

What the hell is a escape room? Something like Negan did to Darryl ?

Roleplaying game where you escape a locked room using clues.

The fuck is this?

ikr

Scenarios vary.
Essentially it goes like this: you are locked in a room, there are actors, scary sounds and other atmospheric stuff to make you scared, like you are a 'victim' in a horror movie and you must solve puzzles to escape.

please post the findings in this thread to 8/pol/, I was banned for being too much of a "christfag"

>Factually accurate
What happened to reals before feels, anons? Unless you're being paid in rubles for your posts, you're basically a whore who works for free.

Yeah, switch to Breitbart because that's real news because it agrees with the opinions some anons have despite evidence.