Is he /ourguy/ ?

Is he /ourguy/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhmu-92Ul78
youtube.com/watch?v=WpGhIOrXwA0
youtube.com/watch?v=YyofMWOYdmk
cityofvallejo.net/common/pages/DisplayFile.aspx?itemId=269770
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
abc11.com/news/nc-police-officer-dies-after-patrol-car-careens-into-ditch/1797318/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_locations_by_crime_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tattoo sleeve

Vid?

Can we get a video you dumb nigger?

I had considered this but the way he beat that idiots head in, knowingly on camera and not giving a fuck about anything at all was definitely an "our guy" movement

youtube.com/watch?v=nhmu-92Ul78

doesn't look like a tattoo sleeve now, looks like a sleeve made out of duct tape with airholes

youtube.com/watch?v=WpGhIOrXwA0

youtube.com/watch?v=YyofMWOYdmk

>Officer Spencer Muniz-Bottomley was born in Suisun City and attended school in El Dorado Hills, California. He volunteered as a Vallejo Police Explorer during high school, and after graduation in 2009, enlisted in the US Marine Corps. Spencer deployed to the Helmand Province in Afghanistan as a part of Operation Enduring Freedom. Spencer maintained an exemplary record as Marine Corporal, earning a number of awards and decorations, including the National Defense Service Medal, Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal, Combat Action Ribbon and three Afghanistan Campaign Medals. Spencer graduated from the Napa Valley Police Academy on Saturday, June 13, [2015] ranking second in his class. He was recognized for his leadership, problem solving and communication skills.

True american.

The original cop is a boss the others a cringeworthy

>I AM GOD
>I. AM. GOD
nigger's possessed

if he wasn't resisting and trying to fight the police maybe he wouldn't get hit. do these blacks think they can do no wrong?

He sounds like a stand up guy. Carry on Steve. Did more with his life, than those yelping hyenas ever will, to their eternal shame.

He was out preachin'. Spreadin the word of God and some literal white devils jealous of the black man's cosmic melanin assassinated him.

F

The negro did some shit, nd everyone knows, in America, you put your hands up, do what they tell you, and you will be alright. Had police point guns at me a couple times, and still alive.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nhmu-92Ul78
Pavement apes

and yet dindus still do not get this.

which one?

>He was recognized for his leadership, problem solving and communication skills.

All these things are demonstrated in spades on this video. In coons too.

this

certainly

cmon nogs, don't resist arrest, run from cops and play games

I really don't like cops. They are the equivalent of internet forum moderators on a power trip.

Most likely. He's a piece of trash and an inked up scrub to boot.

Yeah they shoulda just let him murder the resteraunt patrons he was planning on killing.

>LOOK AT THIS SHIT
>LOOK AT THIS SHIT
>i got you bro
>LOOK AT THIS SHIT
>i got you bro
>LOOK AT IT
>shut up bitch

t. i got arrested for a crime that someone else noticed

Yep. As expected. Dindu on ground keeps trying to slip the cuffs.

God I hate niggers so much

Conduct yourself with decorum. Know your rights. Cooperate with their instructions and treat them with courtesy. They will process you for whatever they have hauled you in for without issue. At like a punk and they will treat you like a punk.

stop being a faggot
worshiping manhood is top tier faggotery

By your analogy when whites are arrested they would be the people who take it in their stride and wait out the ban, where as blacks are the people who chimp out and come back with a proxy and shitpost all over the place.

I'll give the idiot criminal credit, he took like 30 whacks on the hand before putting them behind his back.

He's even stupider than I imagined.

>driving without my headlights on once because I forgot to put them on
>get pulled over
>makes me stand outside the car in front of my car like a criminal
>acts really aggressive
>grills me about where I'm going
>keeps telling me to keep my hands out of my pockets like I'm a threat
>finally lets me go

Some of them are just trying to find a crime where nothing exists.

I'm always curious what these thugs are actually hoping to accomplish. Even if you win that fight against one cop, you're going to lose.

he was probably all hopped up on jenkum and just couldn't feel being whacked

Or he doesn't know you and your life story and is making sure you don't pull some shit on him, you whiny little pussy.

why the fuck wouldn't you keep your hands out of your pockets?

>He was recognized for his leadership, problem solving and communication skills.
>by whacking a subdued nigger with a baton

>$3.8-million civil settlement
>book deal

>>keeps telling me to keep my hands out of my pockets like I'm a threat
You very well could have been, he doesn't know you. Telling people to keep their hands out of their pockets is Cop 101. As far as everything else goes, I'm not sure about Canada, but in the US if they have cause to pull you over they have cause to ask you to leave the vehicle. Some dude driving with no headlights would say to me he might be drunk. Easier to see if he's outside his vehicle.

Autistic nervousness and I wasn't expecting to get treated like a criminal out of nowhere.

That still happens in only an extreme minority of these cases.

I guess you would rather niggers be able to murder, rape and steal without repercussions?

>get so high on PCP that you forget you're black and try to go swimming

But you broke the law.

> Sleeve tattoo
> Fauxhawk

Who the hell let this faggot be a cop? He should be in jail.

>actually breaking the law
>complains that he is pulled over
typical zero accountability

>Breaks law
>Continues to aggravate an officer despite being told not to
Pure nigger behavior.

This might be fake. No sources found.

But, he didn't actually punch the suspect in the head. He was off center (hopefully on purpose, because a punch to the head would have been entirely unnecessary) and pushed with his forearm, and directly after that he pushed with his forearm.

So rephrase myself, he's not a piece of trash (or at least not as big a piece if trash) but he is total dumb ass who was much more concerned with hitting and fighting the suspect than making an arrest. Just put his arms behind his back and arrest him. The suspect was barely squirming around. And if he deliberately chose to beat on the suspect instead of arresting him then he is indeed a giant piece of trash

Yes, that is correct. They can ask you to step out of the vehicle here. It would post likely go in to report as request was made to assess possible driver impairment, something along those lines.

lol you were breaking the law. So you were a criminal. He wanted to be sure yo weren't drunk driving and while he was doing that, wanted to make sure you wouldn't try to kill him or ditch drugs on you.

>No sources found.
cityofvallejo.net/common/pages/DisplayFile.aspx?itemId=269770

WE WUZ GOD N'SHIT

>like a criminal
you're a criminal scum
>keeps telling me to keep my hands out of my pockets like I'm a threat
you're a potential threat nigga
>finally lets me go
you espected him to ask you on a date or what?

I have had about 6 encounters with cops and never had anything bad happen because I was honest and cooperative. Its easy but dindus like to chimp out do to poor reasoning.

>Just put his arms behind his back and arrest him.
Suprisingly difficult to do when someone doesn't want to put them behind their back, which Sir Nog clearly didn't.

(You)

More like he was using those communication skills

>that haircut
>tattoo sleeves
What the hell? Is this some guy in a nu-metal band?

That's what you get for breaking an arbitrary set of rules designed as an source of income for governments, fag

No he was a Muhreen. Which is very similiar.

This looks fake as fuck.

>I did something stupid and someone made me stop
>that shouldn't happen

Kek

I honestly didn't think you could join the cops with a full sleeve, or any visible tattoos.

>Complain about da popo keeping you down when you a gud dat dindu nuffin
>People call you out on being a fucking retard
>Post an autistic kikebook maymay
Neck yourself.

Former military should not be allowed to become cops. They've been trained to view everyone as a threat, not as citizens with rights that they can't beat the shit out of and shoot just because they feel like it.

>tfw got pulled over for speeding on highway
>hand cop my info
>he asks me if I know the speed limit
>i point to everyone else flying by
>"do you think they're all going the speed limit?"
>walks back to car
>hands me my info
>"have a nice day"
>mfw

that doesn't look like a citizen

Police that are military veterans have less use of force incidents actually.

lol, got to put on my baby blue bludgeoning gloves

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

They laxed the rules on this years ago, same with US Military and Firefighters.

>refuses to believe cops are dicks because they want an excuse to beat up niggers

>tattoos are degenera-

he looks like the lead of an early 2000s rap-rock band

They're nu-cops

Man, when did police officers become allowed to have tattoo sleeves on their forearms?

That shit is associated with illegal drug use. People do that to cover up needle scars.

I thought they had high moral standards for policing during the hiring process. They get on your shit about like fuckin' parking tickets and shit.

This. They're trained much better to recognize threats.

There is nothing more disgusting than a Peace Officer that is supposed to represent conservative vaules covered in Marxist degenerate markings

Just think about it...
What if we had more of /our/ guys in police departments across the country
Neets on Sup Forums need to get jobs as police officers.

He should've iced you desu, that's too bad

I dont understand why any cop without back up would get onto his knees and start to wrestle/grapple with a dude on drugs.

Would using a taser or standing over him telling him to lay on his stomach make more sense?

Fuck trying to one on one wrestle someone with meth strength and pain resistance

>drives at night without lights like a drug addled criminal nigger
>is surprised when he is treated accordingly
Dude, weed! Lmao!

That's all fine. But honestly controlling capital is a good thing too. We need money on our side, men with deep pockets.

most of the police battalions in the third reich were made up of middle class professionals/neets

This

I think it depends on the department itself. I haven't seen any tatted cops here but when I see a cop wearing long sleves in the middle of summer I reckon its likely they have tattoos.

>trip balls on drugs
>resist arrest
>get ass beat

I fail to see the issue.

+

They didn't even chase down the guy that stole the bike

He probably thought you were inebriated. Most people who drive without headlights are night are going to be drunk.

That's likely why he asked you to step outside the car, to see if you were a stumbling, hiccuping mess who smelled like alcohol.

I know what you mean though, cops do get really aggressive at night and view everyone as a criminal. I've heard stories from people walking home from work getting stopped and given the third degree from cops. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" "WHY ARE YOU WALKING LATE AT NIGHT?"

nah this is your guy

abc11.com/news/nc-police-officer-dies-after-patrol-car-careens-into-ditch/1797318/

I love Trump's America

Or the cop is a big piece of shit, you faggot. he doesn't need to know his life story or act like a pseudo-macho aggressive faggot. All he needed to do was write a ticket or warning and inform him to keep his headlights on.

No he's complaining that the cop was a stupid hyper aggressive dick lick to get himself off. People do not exist for shithead cops to grind them over and feel big for doing it.

>"actually breaking the law"
Yea he forgot to turn on his headlights. He broke the law. He's a dirty criminal, eh?

Faggot shills.

He obviously forgot and was probably nervous around this brick head

Vallejo is one of the more violent cities in Commiefornia, and that nigger was clearly out of his mind. "I AM GOD," probably whacked out on some kind of narcotics, had to be subdued.
21st most violent crimes per 1000 people, according to Wikipedia. More violent than Richmond, apparently, which is hard to believe- Richmond is a hellhole. see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_locations_by_crime_rate