What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w
youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MRsUT5OisoA
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He meant that he's a cuckold

it means rick wilson's a cuck that bottle feeds his nigger grandchildren

If he admits that western values come from and rely upon the white race, then he has to admit his family's shame.

On a semi related note, has anyone ever noticed that the only cis straight white goy men on normiebook that absolutely hate Trump all have non-white gfs?

>either a set of values or a race

Where does this pea-brained chucklefuck think values COME FROM?

>either a race
>or a set of values
>stands for neither
fuck this guy

That he's ignorant to the etymology of 'race'.

>The West is either a set of values or a race

False dichotomy

>I think we know where Steve stands

He basically said its both a set of values and demographics. Which is fucking based for a Congressman to say considering that it's really controversial and he doesn't give a fuck.

You guys have to stop getting mad when people point out or allude to the obvious fact that you are white nationalists.

False dilemma. It's both, faggot.

So is he willing to deport people with incompatible values?

I hate people like this. Obviously Steve King was saying that The West is both a set of values and a race ......

OUR COUNTRY ISN'T JUST BASED ON A SET OF VALUES YOU FUCKING NEANDERTHALS DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OUR HISTORY

THE FOUNDING FATHERS DIRECTLY REFERRED TO WHITE PEOPLE

THEY WERE ONLY EVER TALKING ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE

THEY SPECIFICALLY WROTE

NUMEROUS TIMES

THAT THEY INTENDED THE COUNTRY TO BE EUROPEAN

I FUCKING HATE THE LEFT SO MUCH

YOU'RE KILLING US FOR THE SAKE OF A DELUDED FEELGOOD WORLDVIEW AND VIRTUE SIGNALLING YOU FUCKING STUPID APES

It means he's a cuckservative and a typical boomer that needs to be gassed

I'm loving this political realignment. A little more than a year ago I never would have thought it possible.

ARE VALUES!!! MUH SUICIDE PACT!!!

>tfw Steve King isn't your district representative
Feels terrible

Whoa, Congressman King based. Finally someone in Gov. other than Trump had the balls to say it. Well done

hooooly shit I had no idea he was a congressman that is amazing

Somebody mail him a compass

We're getting mad over people thinking there's something wrong with being white nationalists.

>Facebook

If the West is a "set of values", that's even more reason not to let Muslims in. They don't believe in any of those values.

This.

> Taking shit written a couple hundred years ago this literally

>muh values

ah yes, the eternal leaf

well it's IQ actually, not race.

higher IQ = more civilized society.

we need genius sperm banks.

i have a mulatto gf and i voted for trump

>Where does this pea-brained chucklefuck think values COME FROM?
In other words, do you think civilization and morality comes from your genes or from society's memes.

I hate niggers as much as the next Sup Forumslock, but you're delusional if you think the entire white race is genetically moral.

>hooooly shit I had no idea he was a congressman that is amazing

It really is. He says a lot of stuff that as a Congressman you're not supposed to say according to conventional wisdom.

Why not both?

same

>The West is either a set of values or a race

It's kind of both. Think about Japan for a moment. Japanese people are a distinct race of people, but they also have certain attitudes and cultural expectations that make them Japanese in addition to that. The West is no different.

we know where rick stands with his black granddaughter

>Race is only IQ

lol
Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on IQ tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Here is an African trying to build a plane
youtube.com/watch?v=ujU1DjaYfs4
youtube.com/watch?v=DJAZRLn0Hig
youtube.com/watch?v=TWOyM9Axn-w
youtube.com/watch?v=qYH6o7eDF2U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MRsUT5OisoA
youtube.com/watch?v=NR97o_FuX-c

not both?
I would imagine its both, but if i had to choose I would choose race over culture because without whites there would still be mass albino bones in pots pretending to be medicine

This

The hypocrisy and mental gymnastics here is astounding

This is true. The Founding Fathers never envisioned a civilization with black presidents and a 40% half Spaniard-half native population. They made a free society because they knew that whites knew how to conduct themselves. If they would've known about the demographic crisis we're having right now, they would've been straight up authoritarian. This country was never meant to be more than 15-20% non-white. The fact that whites will only make up about 45% of the population by 2050 is a huge problem. It's a sad day when western people will be a minority in a western country.

It feels like things are coming to a head, doesn't it? 15 years ago I'd never thought that I'd be on the side of white nationalists.

Feels great

This. I was a lolbertarian just 5 years ago. How did it come to this? I read an article about the "radicalization of young conservative men" on college campuses. It basically said that they were chastised and ridiculed so much for being conservative or libertarian that they're just going full on 14/88 at this point. They used Stephen Miller as an example of a radicalized right winger.

>entire white race

What is normal distribution?