Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0o87c5eVuK4
youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE
youtube.com/watch?v=gakoqQz6aUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>le redpill professor xd
this guy is a douche

I think I've listened to this man talk far too much

One day you too may be able to successfully integrate your shadow self.

You're a douche

what does that even mean

hahahhahahahaha right

kill the puppet master and become a real boy bucko

Sort yourself out commie scum

Kill yourself hohol

It means you'll understand that demons and dragons exist and that you'll hopefully be able to wrestle them to the ground and conquer them, lest you be taken by the abyss of resentment

I'm trying to rescue my dead father

It means there is a place for douches.
youtube.com/watch?v=0o87c5eVuK4

So has everyone on this fucking board. Stop shilling the shill.

>Harris fans think Jordan is a "Right wing god nut"

tells you a lot about Harris fans.

was meant for this:

I like how he almost never smiles and constantly has a look of pure disgust on his face.

you need to sort yourself out.

jesus christ what am i watching

not even Christian he just takes the symbolic archetypes and transmutes actual Christian principals into psychological schema -- he's just the Sup Forums version of pop-psychology

I'm sorting myself out pol. I'm rescuing my father.

I have not yet emerged from the belly of the whale.

>Y'know, there's a couple of figures who are at the mythological roots of our culture. And, y'know, people get upset with me because I bring in religious themes. But I understand some things about mythology and religion.
>It's not an accident that the axiomatic Western individual is someone who is unfairly nailed to a cross and tortured. It's like "yes! right! exactly!".
>So what do you do about that? Well, I thought about that for a long time too. It's like, well, you don't get together in a damn mob. Because all that does is allow you to be as horrible as you could possibly imagine, and suffer from none of the consequences. That's a BAD idea. So how about we don't do that.

I disagree. The height of Western civilisation is when we conquered the planet - PRECISELY BECAUSE we came together, formed a mob, and didn't think of the consequences.

Now what are we doing? We're suffering on the cross, like he says; while the Chinese, Africans, everybody else on the planet, DOES WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY LIKE. THEY TAKE WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY WANT, AND THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHOEVER CROSSES THEIR PATH.

We're heading down a terrible path if we don't stand up for ourselves. What is the future of the West anymore? Collapse; we will be subsumed by Africans, and we'll turn into Little Somalia by 2070.

Normally I like Peterson and I think he's redpilled. But on this I cannot agree with him.

>AND THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHOEVER CROSSES THEIR PATH.
I should have said, they don't give a fuck about the consequences. That's the point here.

Africans do whatever they like and they don't care who suffers as a result.

Same with the Russians and the Chinese. The only people who are being "moral" right now is the West, which is why we're being buttfucked.

Ok grandpa

yep. this guy is a sheep in wolf's clothing.

right... so he's just a self-help speaker for beta-cuckboys like most of Sup Forums

He doesn't think we shouldn't stand up for ourselves. He thinks we should shoulder our responsibilities and accept consequences.

He's like the terry davis of psychology
but sjws do get rekt by him consistently
youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE
youtube.com/watch?v=gakoqQz6aUc

Sup Forums isn't your faggy self-help tween awakening forum

sage sage sage

>Doesn't value wisdom spoken from other people.

Father status: not saved

It is so refreshing.

What do you mean by this

He's saying we should accept that we're nailed to a cross.

And he's also saying we shouldn't form a mob and be horrible, because that would be "bad".

In my opinion, forming the mob is PRECISELY what we should do, in order to stand up against the rest of the world. And we SHOULDN'T accept the fact that we're nailed to the cross.

Did you retake Crimea and Donetsk? Don't be a shadow of yourself.

Except that what he's referencing is willfully picking up you cross and carrying it.
Instead of being a member of the crowd that calls for the blood of others and suffers no consequences.

>Instead of being a member of the crowd that calls for the blood of others and suffers no consequences.
But we SHOULD do that.

That's what leftists do against us. That's what non-whites do against whites. That's what warlords in Africa do. That's what the Chinese do against the West.

It's noble what he's saying. Within a society, yes, we should accept responsibility; if you don't then we can't work together. We need to work together to achieve our aims; we are stronger as one than apart.

But he's saying we shouldn't form a mob, but I'm saying WE HAVE TO! I know that Peterson hates the violence of the 20th century, but I think it might well be necessary.

Look at this board for Christ's sake! How everybody here worships Hitler and the Nazis - and why is that? It's because they know that drastic action is necessary if we're to save the Western nations.

Peterson is a very noble man and I admire him greatly for it, and I admire him greatly for opposing the left, and not giving into their demands. But we need to fight the left, and we need to win. Peterson obviously is not on the right; he refuses to be. He's a centrist, he's a sage. That's fine, I respect him for his position as a teacher, of helping people out of psychological messes.

But really, the West needs to stand up for itself, so I reject his idea that we need to not form a mob. We DO need to form a mob. Soon. Or the West will fall.

Peterson is great, but he is only part of a whole. He is missing so much, probably because of decades of studying, burying himself in a niche pre-internet.

READ SOLZHENITSYN

can somebody post the video where he's talking about thinking and writing. How being able to think well an write well makes you dangerous. How that's what college used to be about,

Some one posted it once and I can't find it on youtube. It was really good

Father Status:
Not venerated
Venerated

halp

kill yourselves

I've seen this, but can't recall what video it came from. it's not one of his lectures, but I'm pretty sure it's from an interview.