Reddit wants to know your politics

Hi, I'm from Reddit and may I ask why you are all so racist? Science has proven race isn't real, do you neets even read? Science has moved passed your outdated believes, why is the west so ignorant of science? This is why we're falling behind! No socialized medicine, racism, misogyny, xenophobia, and just plain bigotry. Climate change is real, race isn't. Please, stop regressing our society. Good day.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123
Sup
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2164844/Racism-hardwired-human-brain--people-racists-knowing-it.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You need to go back

Are trolls even trying these days

>race isn't real
>proceeds to use racist card
Go back. Now. Faggot

Low quality trolling, saged

who makes a thread like this? this is the laziest kind of trolling imaginable

>You have to go back

This board is just r/the_Donald with racist memes

>Science has proven race isn't real
Then why do you, racist piece of shit, blame white people for everything?

Because I don't hate other races, I blame white people for everything? Give me a break. Learn to debate, neet.

>race isn't real
Fuckwhitepeople.jpeg

>reddit
I stopped reading here, you fucking normalfag

newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123
Learn 2 science, redneck.

Fuck off

If race is not real, then why are there different looking people?
Are they all mutations?

You dumb fuck. Go live with your liberal shit lies.

I love this. None of you have any real arguments. Which furthers my point, that you all base your views on senseless hate. The alt right has been slain by reason once again.

> race isn't real

> do you even read

> Science has moved past....

Yaaaaaa about that

Go back plebbitor newfag, you're not fucking welcome here.

Saged

No one gives a shit about your opinion. Go back to leftist, circle-jerking echo chamber, faggot.

>I blame white people for everything? Give me a break.

Do you not? Why do blacks commit homocides at such high rates if not because of systemic racism? Surely you wouldn't blame genetics and biology.

Jokes aside, more than half of Sup Forums are redditors that started to browse here during the elections

>Shoehorning as many controversial topics in as possible
>Reddit symbol thing
>Intentional, individual, easy to notice spelling mistake

THIS IS A SHILL, PSYOP, OR SLIDE THREAD OF A TEXTBOOK NATURE

YOU ALL KNOW WHAT TO DO

IF YOU DON'T YOU'RE A NIGGER

>implying the Donald isn't just a toned down Sup Forumsony for redpilling normans

Why don't you go back?

>race isn't real
>different types of people have different colors of skin
>niggers have lower iq on average
>Arabs and spics are in between
>Asians are the smartest
>White civilizations have made the most advancements
>Whites bred blacks to be stupid useful slaves - stupider even than their African cousins

Race doesn't exist.

>mfw

>race isn't real
tell that to the JSW, its very real for them

Reddit, stop.

>implying they haven't come here and demographically replaced native pollacks with their civic nationalism

In conclusion you are just blatantly wrong in everything you stated as well as what you believe and think

>race isn't real
Please go back you autistic fag

>Science has proven race isn't real

I know that makes it easier to fuck goats, Ahmed, but the truth is that races are real.

Incorrect

>Whites bred blacks to be stupid useful slaves - stupider even than their African cousins

Excuse me where is the proof. I'm pretty sure American blacks are smarter on average than Africans because of race-mixing.

If you think that race isn't real, you haven't been paying much attention to your surroundings.

HEY REDDIT BOYO ANSWER TO THESE NOW.

Either b8 or moron. Thanks for the posts leaf

you're the hacker know as reddit?
fuck you !
you keep blaming us for shit we did not do!
destroying vans and caling swat on people streaming too!

What science disproves race? The only argument I've seen anyone give against race is institutionalized racism, which doesn't apply to why Africa is such a shitty continent, or to the innate differences between skull structure or muscle differences.

Kill yourself, cuck.

can't tell the difference between race and totally different species.

>mfw all these triggered racists in the comments

The sooner you accept that race isn't real, the less your ass will continue to burn. ROFL

It's not about hating them or treating them as a singularity... it's about realizing the fact that is clear as day by enlarge they are behind, some inparticular very far behind.

weak bait. everyone bumping should kill himself

you included?

Kill yourself you kikeguzzling nigger sympathizer I hope you fall on a sharp point and break your ankle during the fall

>tfw Asian
>tfw can't be racist because i'm a minority

Of Course niggers are too stupid to evolve correctly. We should probably just re-define evolution to be more inclusive as no species should be left behind. The funniest part is none of this would surprise or concern Darwin in the slightest. He would've just responded with "Well Duh...Just what in the fuck do you think I've been saying?" Also makes you wonder how fast science would progress if liberals doing research would start accepting reality instead of bending it in order to avoid hurt feelings and champion the values of globalism and social progress.

>We're falling behind
>No socialized ... racism, misogyny, xenophobia
Hell yeah I agree

>splitting hairs
>acting as if my point didn't stand
>trying to make a case for the idea that fucking other races is not bestiality be it goats, niggers, dogs or otherwise

kys

i want anime nationalism

Can science prove itself to be real?

Africa is such a shitty place because white devils ruined it

Skull structure and muscle differences are a social construct

I'm pretty sure there's more slaves in Africa that there ever was in America. I'm also certain it is historic fact that most of the slaves taken from western Africa that were brought to America where bartered between European/American slavers and the African slavers. Reality is tough for liberals

Fpbp gtfo faggot.

shit bait
fuck off

>Being this fucking new.

Type "s"
Then "a"
Then "g"
Then "e"
into the options field if you don't want to bump. No spaces or caps.

>tfw most racist nation on earth but at all racist
Oh shit soz mfw was vaporized lmao

i know a secret technique given from the oldest of oldfags to the next in a secret ceremony which allows you to reply without bumping

Trust me they will not respond, their brain cannot comprehend this data as it would crush every belief system they believed to be fact which is the foundation that upholds their sanctimony which is basically the glue that holds their fragile existence together!

You're bringing in things that are outside the scope of what I was asking.

The original claim was

And I highly doubt American blacks have lower IQ scores than African blacks.

Quiet, brother. The profane are not worthy of such common-sense advice

>been around two years and didn't know about this

Thanks for the help outback steakhouse man. I hope the bushfires aren't too bad this year.

No problem.

Read these as well.
Sup Forums.org/rules

Renowned anthropologist Carleton S Cooon pretty much proves that plain and simple the nigroids are 40,000 years behind. They've never built a prosperous civilization on their own, and they kill each other more than any other demographic on earth other than maybe Muslims.

I dont know where you got the Idea that race is not real, you can literally tell it from a simple DNA test. Now if you say that if x is from a certain race he can do the same stuff as y and z that might be true.

HOW-FUCKING-EVER the problem is not with x individual of itself but instead the culture he/she was raised in if in a culture of violence like niggers/sandniggers or in a shithole like Indian kebabs one might not be a fan of having them in the same country.
Not because of their background either but because they don't fucking adapt to the host country culture/laws. Just see the mess Europe is right now.

If you fucking love them so much, invite a bunch into your house and get them to gang rape you and your family, you illiterate swine.

This is irrelevant to politics, did you even read the article?

It says that there aren't separate races between the human race, but a black man and a white man still have a key genetic difference.

And demographical differences still exist. Statistics that say blacks are more prone to crime? Those still hold up regardless of whether or not the man is the same "race" as me. Literally, muh denotation.

Not to mention, the ideas of Sup Forums aren't specific to whites. The kind of racism we bear is just a love of our own race, and a hatred of diversity and it's backers, ie the Jews. As someone with Swedish decent that's something I feel strongly of.

Let me put it this way, if race isn't real in the way you say it is fag, then the holocaust didn't target Israelites, and the KKK weren't killing blacks, just random murder.

Learn 2 Read, redditfag

And since you're probably doing this for (you)s, pic related

Skull structures and differences in the brain that are measurable with science and mathematics are nothing but social constructs… OK we have a retard here.

The actual reality is Africa is such a shit hole because of populance, North Africa is a shit hole in particular because of Islam ( before the seventh century the middle east and north Africa were quite prosperous, you probably don't even know the relevance of that)

But let's say that the white devil did play puppet with all of Africa, well then that would make them inferior in every way; if they are just mindless sheep in capable of rebelling or protecting what is theirs then what are they worth. In reality they just can't stop killing each other, the one exception is in Bobway when the president there wanted to get rid of all white farmers and land owners . So he utilized ridiculous taxes and sanctions, but for once the Negroid's in Zimbabwe join together because of his cars and try to help get rid of the white farmers through ostracizing, harassment and of course violence. Needless to say they were successful less than a year later the president was begging for the white farmers to come back! You can't make this shit up.

I want you to be the victim of a new holocaust.

No you're exactly right, blacksmith in America definitely have an average IQ much higher than that of blacks in Africa… Which is quite sad because they're not doing that great in America, and there's numerous studies showing that economic statuses does not change the fact that they do worse than other races, including mixed

the old Sup Forums anons are still here, they just understand what works, and while civic nationalism is cancer and must be burned, the idea that we should disregard and abandon everything that isn't literally hitler is asinine

The "moderate" gets votes, the hard right nazi gets absolutely fucking nothing
look at Trump for proof of that one, he's right wing on defense, law, and immigration, and left on social issues, that got him votes from all sides, and won him the election

Zimbabwe*

>science is a democracy not objectively true or false

Thanks reddit you're a gentleman and a scholar and I tip my fedora to you

Why is this on page 1? Sage motherfuckers!

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2164844/Racism-hardwired-human-brain--people-racists-knowing-it.html

Return to Reddit, it's a designated 'safe space''.

don't bump this garbage you fucking morons

Careful. That might make people have more sympathy for blacks.

Small blogposting to show my experience with the retard "equality" left:

I remember that back in 8th grade I had a discussion with my teacher, because he said that I was being racist when I said something o nthe lines of "despite all the differences, people of different races can live together peacefully".
According to him, using the term "race" was a racist act on itself because I was acknowledging the existence of different races, and that I should resort to "more correct terms as" ethnicity.
After a bit of arguing (I didn't want to be "the racist kid" afterall), he sent me to the principal's office, for the first, and only, time in in my life. Even the principal was surprised (I was a fucking nerd and a "model" student).

>(((/r/eddit)))

If science proves that certain races are inferior why do a majority of African nations made up of black people have very low IQ scores.

>reddit
please return from where thy came foul beast