My boyfriend told me to go to this link and oh boy he wasn't wrong! I can't believe my eyes...

My boyfriend told me to go to this link and oh boy he wasn't wrong! I can't believe my eyes, has humanity stooped this low? I have never seen such a large community of racist losers! I can't believe that people like you exist. You are scum of this earth. I saw you people throw around gorey images like they are memes or something. You idiots support trump and hate on other religions like muslims and stuff. What a bunch of virgin losers. None of you would say this kind of stuff irl. Have any of you even seen a vagina? I can't imagine what women would say if they saw this... I am not a women, but I can definitely vouch for them as I am a feminist and this is shit hole of a website is just a breeding ground for antisemitism, sexism, and racism. I can't believe how truly EVIL some people can be. Get a hobby you fucking losers.

kys faggot

No

tl dr
tits or btfo
saged

>my boyfriend
>im not a woman
Weak b8 kill yourself

kys

saged

you sound incredibly stupid yourself. you don't look around to see what more there is to it?

What does "sage" means?

you enter 'sage' into the options field and it doesn't bump the thread.

>its like you never posted in the thread

just fucking google it
"What is "sage"?
Entering "sage" (by itself) into the [Options] field while replying will cause the thread not to bump to the top of the page. Contrary to popular belief, a sage is not a downvote, and should not be used as one. "sage-bombing" or announcing that you've saged a thread may result in a ban."

when they legalize murder in the USA i'm going to fucking slaughter OP with my chainsaw

youre retarded now your sage meant nothing because you still bumped the retarded thread

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

>breeding ground for antisemitism, sexism, and racism
We know. It's fucking glorious.

>everyone is replying so hard to the bait

newbie day at the shareblue shilling farm

i would fuck her desu

My boyfriend
>Thinks we'll assume their a female.

abort yourselff

not bad
you need to be more subtle though

I'm trying to see your whole tiddie bitch

I say what I post here irl all the time.

Sage.

Tits with a time stamp ham planet or gtfo. Dems the rules no exceptions.

Hahahahahah. YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE!

>I am not a women
Are you at least a girl (male)?

larp...and you're a dude.

>TFW Dumbledore did have power though.

Your pasta is bad, and you should feel bad.

Ree this man!