What does Sup Forums like so much about Dems like Jim Webb and Tulsi Gabbard? What do they have that others don't?

What does Sup Forums like so much about Dems like Jim Webb and Tulsi Gabbard? What do they have that others don't?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYhWdQfwigU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jim Webb policy-wise resembles JFK and if JFK was alive today he would be considered a moderate Republican plus Jim Webb's pro gun.

They're pro Assad.

I love Jim Webb. Fun to hear his stories of killing people in 'nam when all the other Dem candidates were being pussies

Because they're not fucking retards.

There are some very moderate, very mainstream, centrist moderates and even center-left liberals who aren't cringe inducing.

I consider myself a Blue Dog democrat like them. I voted for Trump because Hillary was obviously corrupt and Trump is the most centrist candidate we've seen in a while

>Actually the most qualified candidate.
>Run out of the race by the DNC.
>Wasn't alienating white families.

Was hoping Trump would reach across the aisle and make him SECDEF.

I was hoping Trump would get Webb as VP. A cross party ticket that would pull moderate democrats.

It would've been a landslide as the progressive left imploded.

They're pro gun Democrats, in other words, reasonable people.

Because they served our country. Also Jim Webb standing on stage bragging about killing commies was pretty based

>>Run out of the race by the DNC
Made me hate liberals especially that faggot cenk. Cenk said he wasn't liberal enough. I'm minority(beaner) but I hate how he wasn't treated as equal to all minorities.

The liberals literally shaking over that was pretty funny. Like they were legitimately surprised.

I was just thinking.. well he was announced as a war hero, he was a Marine serving our country during the Vietnam war, wtf did you expect? John Kerry killed zipperheads too.

Webb is what the Dems were before it got hijacked by the communists. Classical liberal, Reagan Democrats, Blue dogs etc. Very few of them left. Manchin is turning out to be some what decent as well.

I would maybe vote for Tulsi, shes a more bernie style dem but shes not retarded when it comes to foreign policy; shes hyper redpilled about syria

shes what the DNC should be like, I still prefer my homeboy rand though

Gabbard is redpilled on Syria and our (((interventions))) in the Middle East. Redpilled on (((bankers))) too, and she isn't obsessed with Trump like most Dems and actually has solid beliefs. Sadly though, pro-degeneracy, pro-immigration, and is a minority woman

No one like Tulsi Gabbard except for the bernouts pretending they're conservative. I find her to be just as stupid and cancerous as him, Jim Webb though is pretty much a traditional republican in everything but name.

youtube.com/watch?v=vYhWdQfwigU

Tulsi is lame. Webb is a pretty cool guy though.

Even from a purely electoral point of view, Trump needed the cuckservative wing much more than the old blue dog democrats.
It may be dirty politics, but shutting these people down is probably the best thing for Republicans right now. The press is against them, they have no voice. In the end they'll probably switch Republican or at least non-Democrat once the party goes further into the bizarro criminal-lunatic-foreigner-establishment alliance.

>Tulsi Gabbard?
No one and nothing
>Webb
A patriot.