Mass production of lazer Rifles

I'm currently making lazer rifle patents that can be 3d printed. I'm using this working concept from this youtube video:
youtube.com/watch?v=oTLCHKb20zI I'm doing this so we can get some innovation going within Sup Forums

Here's a bump.

Bump

Bump

I get the reference

fake and gay

Fake and gay.

Bumping for interest.

Fake and gay op likes kike cock in his mouth

>that lock
clearly someone didn't think that one through

Checked my dude. Now, link to cad file plz?

post it on Sup Forums too.

THE FUTURE...

>lazer
you triggered me a bit

>electric rifle
>sounds like a normal gun
>produces smoke when fired

So where can i pick one of these up OP?

Can I get one that looks legit?

>innovate
>patent

choose one

Looks bretty good, can't ever see that ammunition being feasible to produce though.

Do it.

Ask for help too in other boards like /sci/ /diy/ /k/

i need one of this OP.

Dont give this faggot views or yous for his fake and homosexual prop guns.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Laser rifles cannot be used effectively in atmosphere.

I would like to buy one, but I live in Europe.

what if i wear mirror armor
check and mate, faggot

They actively spread dangerous dis-info. I honestly think they want higher accidental gun deaths.
Based Ricotta

You realize this is bullshit, right?

Rail guns don't use explosives, so they should be fairly quiet.

Also, plasma doesn't just explode for no reason. It's just ionized gas, usually at low pressure. Want proof? Go find a fluorescent bulb, turn it on, and break it open. It won't explode (may pop like a lightbulb, but explosion no).

Finally, how the fuck do you rip through steel without eviscerating the pumpkin? Well, maybe there's a huge hole in the steel before the pumpkin falls. It's like hack-magician tier shit.

You guys are the most gullible twits online.

Are you going to attach these frikkin' lasers to sharks?

It'll still shoot your eye out, kid.

This. Also requires expensive parts and high precision tooling which means while your sitting on your ass trying to re-calibrate your optical waveguide in the middle of battle some dumb nigger running on all fours will come along and smash your cranium apart with a hammer.

use metallic projectiles to run a short down an electromagnet tube to compress the magnetic field into a pulse

usually explosives are used for this purpose, but it might still work at the much lower propagation velocity of a bullet.

Is that supposed to be a LAZOR, a railgun or what?
In any case it looks like someone just handmade a shitty gun, strapped a lot of "futuristic" parts and lights then called it a electroplasmacoilrailgun

It's supposed to be a Gauss gun, aka mini-railgun. Uses electromagnetic force to accelerate a metal projectile. Although this guy seems to think he's made a plasma gun as well since the ionized neon gas is in a supercharged state due to the EMF.

>lazer
Does it shoop da whoop?