He wants to destroy his genes and racemix with Asian girls

>he wants to destroy his genes and racemix with Asian girls
How do we stop this yellow fever epidemic among young white males? This just stupid, white women are far more superior.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6NBy6o1nJo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this just stupid
some westernized-asians may be able to assist you with speaking

>pic unrelated

the problem is how nigger tier and degenerate white women are now
If white women improve then there will no longer be a need for asian women to racemix

>white women are superior
Are they though?

Yes. All women are whores but at least white women are white

it's the "white women are superior" meme again

>How do we stop
>we
Its a meme, Sup Forums only cares about race-mixing when it involves white women getting fucked by others, they are fine when it comes to taking women from other races, especially east-asian ones.

British women it seems are deeply offended by white guys with asian girls.
Source: a couple passes me, behind them is a british woman, flicking her hair in disgust. she looks at me for a second, seems kind of interested, then looks at me with disgust, not that i'm ugly, because i'm white.

Well, white women have to stop to act like degenerate, and betafags have to man up and stop being pussies, that fixes the problem

I'm hapa and I support the ending of race mixing with Asians.
I support a white ethno state. Even if I'm not allowed to visit.

Asian women are not really women just monsters who age terribly.

>Known specifically for aging gracefully

Nothing more pathetic than beta white men with asian women.

They use the excuse that its because white women are all whores when its actually because they are too beta and pathetic to attract a decent one.

>Sup Forums would marry a tumblrfat over this perfect qt

I wouldn't say there's a yellow fever epidemic, although I can see how you'd arrive to that conclusion if you spend all of your time on a Japanese imageboard.

As the future generations shift further to the right, young white men might stop acting like cucks and young women might stop getting themselves into abusive relationships with niggers and lesbians, and come crawling back to whitey. Wishful thinking, though.

if white women stop cheating on their men this wouldnt happen

All women are sluts, user. People like you only think it's white women specifically because the only cultures that allow it are majority White.

Chinese are nationalistic. I hope that in breeding with a Chinese women my children will be racist and xenophobic towards all races that are not either white or Chinese.

it's just incredibly desperate beta males who want a woman who is a piece of property.

CUTE!

so what do you expect your woman to be?

ash is right, leaf

>Wanting this to go extinct

youtube.com/watch?v=_6NBy6o1nJo

Yet to meet a white woman who doesn't fall into either a sjw category or into jungle fever category. It's fucking hopeless.

White women have been corrupted by (((them))). They tend to follow trends and guess what today's trends are? Degeneracy, being a slut, strong independent woman feminism, and racemixing. No thanks. I'll stick with women who still behave like women.

a wife. duh.

>white women WAS superior

Dude all women are women, they have pussies they're sluts and they want Chad and money because they're women