Why the fuck y'all white people so funny nigga?

Why the fuck y'all white people so funny nigga?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ub74iM_ra8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Black Widow
lol

Superheroes never really made sense aside from the Punisher.

be honest you're just another negro boy that's scared of da white man

nigga i would fuck yo shit up i ain't scared of no creamcake

its a black kid with autism.
fuck off with your shit bait thread

OK, let's see how he fairs in the summer heat.

i bnched 250lbs today and banged a chick in the handicapped toilet at the gym

my t-levels are in orbit, black boy get ready to be enslaved bya white man

nice bait. but if you are a nigger--everyone would hate you if it weren't for your Jewish masters. how do you feel about that?

Hate to break it to you Tyrone but Black Widow is also a fellow nigger just like you.

thats miles morales nigga
im a smart nigga

why the fuck are all the real life "superheroes" i hear about a bunch of bitches who just try to call the police or "talk people out" of violence

where are the vigilantes who beat people up or shoot people

hey black widow, why don't you carry a polypropylene weapon and attack some people

Pick

youtube.com/watch?v=ub74iM_ra8o

post the vid

alright shit that costume is kind of cool dude i'll give you that

HA totally a nigger underneath that costume. Just listen to his voice.

Why deadpool is so great in my mind because he doesn't make any sense and it fits right in with the idea of a super hero. Honestly though, Rorschach in watchmen made sense to me, as well as the Comedian.

How is he a superhero if he doesn't actually physically stop criminals?

>he
>black widow

>Autist nigga tries to fight crime
>Gets murdered by other niggas.

i live in norfolk and its a total hood im suprised this nigga aint dead asf

afraid of the plague that is your race of subhumans destroying our land

What can I say? I find him funny and it fits in with the absurdity of super hero's. Someone getting limbs hacked off making jokes, or cutting their own skin off to feed another superhero is off the wall funny shit that wouldn't make sense in any other setting.

ha i'd beat the shit out of this roleplayer

>Norfolk
I'm in Harrisonburg 3 hours away. I'm gonna go find and bully this kid

the fact that the three superheroes you like are deadpool, rorshach and the comedian is so stereotypical that i actually laughed when i read that comment

like i can instantly know you're a teenage fuckboy who doesn't actually read comics outside of watchmen with stupid half-baked radical political opinions

lmao leggo m8

I read them, not as much as I used to. I'm into more actual novels now. Didn't say that I don't enjoy super-hero's, I'm writing right now as a hobby which has a lot of Super Hero influence. The vast majority of the characters don't seem to follow a logical character build compared to what they've been through in life, and turn into absolute good. Which once again is fine being that we're not trying to read some fucking masterpiece, it's people with super-powers punching eachother in the face.

>he
>black widow

>he

woah woah the pseudo-intellectual leddit hipsters u have to go BACK

That's a nog under the mask, how do you not recognize the voice of your own kind?

kys and take this fag with you

They are in prison.

/ourguy/ Vic

>Who is Phoenix Jones?

the naw what im sayin's give it away

>Why deadpool is so great in my mind because he doesn't make any sense and it fits right in with the idea of a super hero. Honestly though, Rorschach in watchmen made sense to me, as well as the Comedian.

Shieeet, I'm living in Harrisonburg so I'm only a few hours away from this dude. I might drive down to Norfolk tomorrow and see if I can find him.

Never heard of Phoenix Jones, huh?

>smart
>nigga
pick 1

Who's really just a guy with a lot of training, guns and issues.

Powers:
>Anonymity
>Autism based conspiracy hunting
>Fedora

blade is a solid superhero that doesnt all these fucking stupid superpowers that are OP as shit