Sup Forums is a Christian board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vtw3etbwetwes4tae4gtvwe4mghfzewjfgwekubrqweg3RKUcegruygzewuktgweszukytcgwze4kugytv4nkuzwegtnusezgtsehugtvnzusebgrtnzsubdfgnuzsehvgzeswbgtuikzeyhgbvnilSEGNfuilyzesghiuk zsedbhifg u hilfghIYfgESIUKYgtvzseuikygrtkuSEYfgukadygfukYAEGfukyAEFGbuAGHWGdfvuhGASEF GkuBASWEHf ukHWEGSfvbkuYSEGB ukcyWESGkt bufhyWSEriknv htgFWSERBUIKthgASWIKEUYHRgcbkSEUYIdg rfbukWESHYGrtku ESWHRYDf byuSHEGb fukhyWESB fukhWGEkufyS CEVUKfyhSE BVDKUyhfg AEUKGHYf zkVWEVFGWZEGVZESWGVZEWVGWEVGZEWVG

Yeah, but you better believe in evolution.

NO!!! RÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ

I remember christian general threads being posted, now reddit TheDon fags spew their autism over these threads

Or what?

There is scientific evidence for it. God created the first life form and set evolution in motion. He didn't create everything at once.

The church says that's okay
Still funny to watch Ken ham troll bill nye

I think it's better to believe in something rather than nothing.

Everyone believes in something,

Muslims believe in killing, Jews believe in world domination, and atheists believe in their own superiority.

Most atheist reject their faculties and hold a naturalist world view, although some are like Buddhist etc

I don't care about other beliefs unless they shove it in my face or their beliefs interfere with my way of life. That's why I hate jews and muslims.

and don't forget it.

I hate the sin, not the sinner

But you can't stop the sin without stopping the sinner.

That just life, everyone forces their own beliefs on each other, Its either good beliefs that rule or evil beliefs that rule.

> atheists believe in their own superiority
While being dumb fat losers.

That's what I meant by interfere. Good beliefs contribute, while bad ones detract.

This image makes me laugh every time it's posted.

Agreed, but you can execute degenerates while trying to save their souls all the way

Christianity is better than other religions but the Christian we've-gotta-be-nice-to-everybody cuckoldry is a big part of the problem.

Hail Wōden

That's cultural appropriation

How? Convert them or what?

The church needs to understand that justice must be swift, but that forgiveness shall be offered to those who are repentent

It doesn't have to be a problem it says love your enemy, it doesn't say you can't have enemies.
It also says love what is good but hate what is bad. I laugh ever time people say I shouldn't hate. The Bible tells me to.

some are gone, god may see within their hearts, that they will never change. what then?

Convert them, allowing confession, offering periods of grace before making arrests

You don't have to hate the sinner to stand in opposition to him. You can still love them and hate what they do.

So what you are saying is, it's crusade time?

Then they must face justice for crimes

Yes

And here is our waifu (pure)

I can't love someone who has enough darkness in their heart to rape little boys and execute innocent people.

Crusade and inquisitions

>tfw no pope with a backbone to do this stuff

Popes don't live to long

Even knowing what the scriptures say as a Christian...I couldn't love that person either. They deserve what ever punishment and judgement would come to them.

I don't think crusades are possible with this political climate and leftist mindset.

But they should still receive confession and penence before we hand them off to secular authorities for judgement

But liberals want to let these people into our country.
This is the kind of stuff that radicalized me, once I found out about them.

>>execute degenerates
and what form of christian are you?

Literally disobeying Jesus's words.

You have to be strong in the faith

The Archbishop of Canterbury and the Pope say Islam is great though and Christian schools are brainwashing children into think hurt feefees matter more than anything else.

Romans 13

Secular governments bear the sword for God

You can't spread love and happiness when the other guy wants you dead.
I am brother, but any kind of resistance against the muslim hordes would be considered a """""hate crime""""".

Also the bible says not to fight back against your enemies.

Christcucks BTFO

That's why we must evangelize and change the culture

Your interpretation of the bible

Good thing the Genesis account for creation isn't a scientific manual

>creationism
opinion discarded
It's ridiculous that being devoted to Christianity makes you a retard, but being a muslim makes you a saint in leftist's mind.

Ephesians 4:31-32
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Catholic board. Protestants are heretics.

Not really. Maybe not the whole bible but the words of Jesus for sure. "Turn the other cheek" is unambiguous .

That relies on others being kind as well.
The problem being is that muslims execute christians based on their faith alone. You can't forgive anyone when you are dead.

Surprisingly the father of genetics was a priest, The church is very pro science

And

>1 post by this ID

Unsurprising that the left is anti-science when it comes to race and crime demographics.

Yeah, if you read one word out of context, or self interpret scripture without looking at church tradition, you can make the bible say what you want

Yes true,

>science can be fun, even if it is racist
Dr Murdoch

It really doesn't matter what I think. It's what most Christians think. I went to a Christian school and that is what they're teaching the kids. The Christian leaders say it. The politicians who run Christian parties say "we as Christians have a duty to let as many muslims as possible into our countries." It's dumb.

A lot Christians will be in hell, just saying

For trying to help people?

The only reason larpers make 10 threads an hour how Sup Forums is actually cuckstain is to overplay that they know cuckstainity is bullshit

No, there is no god but Kek.

Mostly for committing mortal sins and not repenting, but also a lot of people are only social feels Christians who will virtue signal without regard, we can help refugees without bringing them behind our walls

I would say there is some good historical evidence for Christianity for anyone seeking

>muslim refugee hates christianity
kys saracen scum

We don't need to help them at all. They should help themselves. They should learn to value the satisfaction of working hard, achieving things, and doing something well. They should stop killing and raping each other. They should stop fucking up their own countries with religious bullshit. They should stop having so many kids. They should raise they kids they do have properly. They should manage their resources better. And so on.

We literally have this thread 30 times a day. And it always ends the same way.
There is not and you know it

>christians will go to hell for helping refugees
Cucklarpers on here give zero shit about Jewsus' teachings. You know this makes you look even more pathetic than actual cuckstains not less?

>I believe cuckstainity despite all the evidence disproving it
>I know cuckstainity is bullshit but pretend to believe it to feel like le crusader because I'm too beta to formulate my will without JHWE as proxy

>cuck cuck cuck cuck
you aren't fitting in, you stupid goatfucker

I don't hate cuckstainity I hate beta larpers who shit up this board with this retarded meme they know to be bullshit to overcompensate their inferiority complex

>being a devout christian is being a larper
Don't you have a group of people to drive through?

Cleanse the Vatican when?

Right after we destroy the hollywood and political pedo rings.

I think you know God exists, but your trying to forget it, so you can be boss, and these threads remind you of that truth, and that's why your angry

All catholics on here are larpers. It's the only way anyone can pretend to believe their shit

>make 25 posts using cuckstainity to crusade, racism, kill degenerates, emphasize how even though you're not allowed all this as cuckstain it's okay if you install a government that you then have to obey
>I think you know God exists, but your trying to forget it
You take the cake on being a pathetic larp beta. Must stink to dedicate your life to something you know to be wrong, denying all aspects of it that disagree with your atheist opinions, mock those who take the religion serious to fit in with your fellow atheists, and at the same time larp to feel good about all that shit instead of actually doing things to fix your problems.

Protip: Literally zero persons believe you. We all know you're lying and so would everyone in real life. You're not achieving anything except larping

Do you act this autistic IRL too?

>implying Sup Forums is religious
>implying, that of all religions, Sup Forums believes in the one invented by a Middle Eastern Jew

sure jesus what ever helps you sleep at night

Hey God isn't going to force you to receive eternal life with him, no need to be so mad at him

You're wrong, we know god exists.

If you are here and think the only thing you are lied about to is global warming you are not even close to awake.

youtube.com/watch?v=JiMqzN_YSXU

I went to Catholic Mass this morning g

>Makes a god of the gaps argument in the first minute.
Fucking ridiculous shit. Not watching the rest.

They should practice true Christianity

i believe in christ...
edgy;)

jewish mind trick

You mean true

Sup Forums is a Pagan board.

Godbless

back to /r/ainbow you fedorafag.

Yeah the bible is useless for non Christians

Vargposting should be banned.

it's not stopping the peds